Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:07 pm
Once, and then I learned my lesson and if the punishment was spanking I never did it.

Eating soap on the other hand...*coughs*

We actually bought this one off brand of hand soap for awhile and it tasted really good, so I did whatever the hell I wanted when the punishment was eating soap.

Being grounded--most of the time I don't really care much so...*shrug* yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:17 pm
Woah woah woah... You ate SOAP!? Bwaahaaha. That's disgusting stare  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:49 pm
Yep. If I lied, cussed before the age of 13, talked back, and screamed bad names at my little sister I ate soap.

Not saying that I actually did that alot. The time when I loved to eat the good flavored stuff, I was lying and talking back a lot, but I was like 5 or 6. I only ate soap twice for cussing--and that's when they had caught on and bought the nasty stuff--screaming at my little sister. Well I still call her bad names and the likes, I just don't scream it, and now my parents are in total agreement with me. She is an annoying little brat who can't shutup. She's also an idiot and a moron--but they haven't been able to admit that yet.

And it wasn't, "here, here's a piece, chew and swallow," it was "lick this bar of soap this many times"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:58 pm
Haha, stupid sister. I have an older brother who is selfish and grumpy. And has lots of acne.

My mum keeps saying how he thinks he was switched at birth, but he does look a bit like my dad and atleast sahres the same haircolour as them.

My Iriver is working so I am at peace with the world. I did a little irish jig when i saw the songs loading only to have my brother come in and call me a "freak" but I was so happy I couldn't care less.

I love you all!  

Lunar_Blade

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:40 am
wow I got a warning cause I hadn't been here in a while and it freaked me out so I ran over here and responded.. and now it seems like no ones responding .... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:44 pm
Wi1dfire88
wow I got a warning cause I hadn't been here in a while and it freaked me out so I ran over here and responded.. and now it seems like no ones responding .... crying

Hurricane Wilma took half our characters...I'm actually going to go close up the RPG until they can return.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:47 pm
T___T I didn't know.. I haven't been on here in a while.. I usually just log on to see if I've got PM's and then log off again.

Are they ok? Does anyone know anything? Cor.. I feel stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:49 pm
Well, I do hope they're safe...  

mizu17

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:53 pm
No idea. They should be fine. They were going to evacuate. Hurricane Wilma hit hard--but not as hard as Katrina, and really it wasn't like Florida is unprepared when it comes to hurricanes, so watching the news it doesn't look like a Katrina or even Rita situation (I mean Rita way over in East Texas and West Louisiana because they did get hit hard while Houston freaked and evacuated for no reason).

But I haven't heard anything from them, and...yeah.

I'm not worried, they'll be back soon and they'll be fine and normal.

Well, as normal as they can be. (Considering Ty has a dark mark tatoo...yeah...define normal right? wink )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:36 pm
I hope everyone in florida is ok, but why can't we continue the rp without em and help them ceatch up when they get back? That way maybe we can get new people feelng more comfterble and maybe we can get people feeling more like they ahve a part in the rp? I mean I'm not saying cut them out! They are really important to the rp but should we really close it down?
So has anyone heard any news from them? Did they evacuate? I hope their ok. Will you keep us updated if they do contact you?  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:54 am
Hurricanes suck... Period.

I agree with closing the rp down. They'd miss too much and we'd be posting like rabid... posting... people, while they're sitting in their house watching the news or something. I wouldn't like the rp to move on if I was them so I have to agree with dear old HK.

I joined Emergency Services Cadets... We made fires biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:18 am
You guys have to realize, these people are the ones that help me and Luny keep it going. We've become close friends and it's only fair to them.

I hate to say it but with one new character, and you Wi1dfire88 only now showing interest to post regularly--they hold top priority currently.

I mean what are we supposed to do? We've got Sirius sitting in the hall with an unresponsive Remus, Kathryn sitting in the infirmary (now would be a good time to point out that while Ex-Professor Lupin did play Madame Pomfrey, he's not an official character--so if you guys need Madame Pomfrey, you're on your own) and Harry Potter and Liz in the forest.

In a few "hours" it will be dinner and then the full moon.

I'm not having the RP gain 5 pages of maybe three people talking to each other before coming to a complete stand still so that they can come back and read that and go "Right...so...how bout them....baseball...players..."

The new people will have time to get comfortable--when we get our key players back. That will be better then what we can give them right now with Kathryn in the Hospital wing and Sirius in a hallway with Remus confessing their undying love to one another.

And I don't know how or where they are. But we will keep you updated.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:23 am
Quote:
Kathryn in the Hospital wing and Sirius in a hallway with Remus confessing their undying love to one another.

Hahaah! My god that was soo funny... I have no idea why though  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:35 pm
I'm backing up HK on this one.

And to point out something she said, you are just now taking interest again after being inactive for how long?

No, sorry. You have to wait.  

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:23 pm
First off, *stares at Luny* you..are...a nutter.

Second off,
Graphiti Skies
I'm backing up HK on this one.

And to point out something she said, you are just now taking interest again after being inactive for how long?

No, sorry. You have to wait.

*hugs* heart  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games