Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:29 am
"can we be invited?and btw...is there some other soul in ur body to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:05 pm
Dani nodded. "Yep. You're invited. Also, there IS another soul in "my" body," she said, sighing sadly. "This isn't my body, of course, and the person who occupied this body before me, which is Danielle, is inside m mind now, and I occupy the body." She leaned against a tree. "She's so small and fragile. But her body, with me in it, will grow fast. In a month, it'll look like it's been three months, and in a year, it'll look like 33 months, or something like that." She crossed her arms.
"But... We should probably find Kono... And Miharu. Kono first. Miharu is trying to kill you, Shad, but if she comes, I'll be with you and tell her all about what happened." Dani stood straight and gestured toward the road. "C'mon, if we want to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, we need to do those two things first, and we wont get it done if we don't move." She looked at the sun, which was almost touching the edge of the treetops on the horizon.

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:54 pm
he looks down at his watch and sees that it was late "well i guess we better get going" he turns towards Dani "do you need help getting over there because you are only 11 and your body might not be able to handle that distance"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm
Dani snorted. "Oh, ha very funny. I'm not having you carry me, if that's what your thinking. I'll survive." She started walking somewhere and turned around slowly.
"Umm... I kinda don't know where I am... Which way?" she asked, flushing red with embarrasment.

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm
John starts to laugh "you are hopeless" he sees that she is blushing "wow this is the effect of you taking over a 11 year old's body"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:37 pm
"whos miharu?and stop being so nerdy shad"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:02 pm
Dani stuck out her tongue, laughing at her own childish actions. "I'm eleven! Let me enjoy my youth!" She looked at Rob. "She's my sister," she said. "And that's not fair, he isn't being nerdy."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:20 am
"anyways check this out"he said as he was transforming to a deamon"DIKABOOOOOOOOOOOOO...PREPARE TO DIE"he appeared behind yoite and grabbed her neck with his claw that was covered in shadows"one move and shes dead...and dont worry i blocked your kira kinjutsu so you wouldnt be able to use it on me"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:50 pm
(( You can't block my Kira unless I can block all of your attacks. Plus, that's godmodding.))

Dani disappeared out of his arms, and appeared two meters away, her finger up, but not pointing at him. "Nuh-uh-uuuh," she said, waving her finger. "Tsk, tsk. I'm only a child. No killing innocent children. But nice." She already looked a little older. Her hair had grown a centimeter since before. "Besides, soon I'll be older than you, you don't want me to be holding a grudge, now will you? Wait," she tapped her chin. "I'm already older than you. I'm almost 200," she said, but shrugged. "Who cares, soon I'll be bigger than you, so don't start attacking me now."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 pm
"hahahahahahaaaaaaa...gotcha...you just fell for a prank"he said while laughing pointing at dani and transforming back to human  

Shuchi-sama

CivicBlackCrow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 am
Name: Jason Zember
Alais: Pysch
Powers: untapped mental abilities. his powers also affect his appearance. he is covered in blue and white energy. the most common things he does are creating extra powerful brainwaves that can knock a person backwards about 50 feet, takes control of peoples minds, creates carbon copys of himself and other things, and shuts peoples minds down by puting them into a coma with his touch. he also can take on a more humanic appearance.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 pm
Dani cocked her head. "Are we going to go now, or what?" she said, not really wanting to argue. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, but she wasn't going to say it, knowing he would only laugh and say she was denying the truth or something. She started walking South again. "I think I remember the way now," she called back.

((I'll PM Kono... It looks like she's not very active right now...))  

Avioke

CivicBlackCrow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm
Jason Zember , called Psych by his classmates, walks to his locker. With a flick of his finger, he opens it with his own brainwaves. he grabs only one book, which is his Physics book, and walks outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 pm
((OMG, I'M INSANE TOO!!!!!! whee Nice to meet you... ^_^))

((Hope you don't mind a slight Time-Skip, we're gonna walk into the school now, ok Crazy and Ultra? ^-^))

Dani opened the doors to the school and whispered "I'm Crazy's younger sister, and you had to bring me to school today. And Ultra, you have to help take care of me, because I'm completely insane, got it?" She skipped through the halls, hating how she had to act and yet enjoying it as well. She saw someone's locker open when he didn't even touch it. Good chance to build her reputation as a small, insane girl.
"Holy crap!" she yelled in delight, jumping to a stop in front of the boy. "Are you, like, a superhero! Oh-em-gee!" She laughed gleefully.
"I'm Dani, who are you? How old are you? What grade are you in? Do you have a girlfriend? Who are all your teachers?" she asked, trying to act insane. She grinned "proudly". "I'm twelve," she said, holding up a '1' with one hand, and '2' with her second hand.
Danielle shook her head. You're very convincing...
Good. She could sense a powerful mind in the boy, so she set up the strongest barriers she could.

Avioke

CivicBlackCrow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 pm
( k just to say you probably wouldnt look at jason normally because..wel Hes COVERED IN BLUE AND WHITE PCYCIC ENERGY!!!!!!lolz)Jason sensed that she had set up barriers in her mind, but he had a way too get around them. He answered very calmly in her mind because he knew she wasnt insane.
'Jason Zember, 18, 11th, no,to many to count.'

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games