Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neil Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:31 pm
Hiya, ijust joined, my gaia friends call me Jade. The prides of my warhammer collection are my tomb kings and necrons ((sadly I have no pics crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:43 pm
Hi, I have imperial guard and empire armys, but I never have time to paint them crying  

Governor-Militant Lukas

Shy Feio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Welcome brother on this side Feio'O Shas.
I command Tau Strike Team from 3years there is picture of mine army:
Picture.
For the Great Good!

Admin edit: Picture changed to link due to size.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:11 pm
hi I'm Jordan, from Scotland, I'm 15 and I'm also a retired SM commander...yes...retired...

although an alive and kicking Chaos Lord 4laugh

I now mostly collect and advise people on tactics...every now and then I'll enter the game myself...show people what epic fail really is scream

lol quite funny...I learn good tactics through losing games...and pass them onto newbies as an advisor...so they can kick a**...good set up really xd

although it means there's never a short supply of people to come and boot me about lol

although to be perfectly fair in big games I usually act as the solid block of guys to slow the advance whee tis quite teh beaster (beaster = good thing here)

all in all you need a martyr and my chaos are your men smile  

Maes Hughes 8D

CrackaDoom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:26 pm
Hey all! Just making the customary new member post here.

My career: I've played 40k for about the last 8 years, and had a couple of different armies. My first was tau, quickly followed by an Eldar rangers army. Those lasted me awhile, but were ultimatly sold off to make way for my true calling; Imperial Guard. I'm an avid painter/moddeller and scratch builder. My current Imperial forces are; The 285th Brimlock Dragoons (armoured company and heavy mechanised), and I'm just beggining work on the 82nd Brimlock Air Assault regiment (drop troops) and a wing of Lightning Fighters from the Navy cool

Apologies for that thread I made, I ******** up sweatdrop

Heres some samples of my tanks:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:13 am
Hi! Although I've had my army for quite a while, I am just starting to get into it full-time. I have a Space Marine Army, which if any of you have read the story, you know that there are chapters within the Army. I call mine the "Lost Chapter", because my story says that this division of the Ultramarines was thought to have been obliterated all together. However, the survivors rebuilt the division and separated it into its own chapter, taking standard soldiers from the army and salvaging armor from battlefields. I gave them their own paint job that is a little different from that of the Ultramarines. The reason I am here is to talk to more experienced players for advice on how to become a good player. I have never actually played a game before, so I am trying to learn.

I will edit this post with pictures when I get some.  

NJ6

Jaqtaris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:43 pm
Hi all, I run a Dark Angel army, but sadly have no pictures. A lot of you have some very nice armies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:29 am
Hey, I'm Scott_Benard. I'd only played the tabletop version of Warhammer 40k and fantasy a few times back, But I am totally ADDICTED to Dawn of War. As for Armies, I often use The Space Marines, The Imperial Guard, Chaos Space Marines, and a dash of Eldar and Tau just for good measure in Dawn of War.  

Scott_Bernard

MidnightFox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 am
Hi, I'm MidnightFox. I play Dark Angels, Space Wolves, DIY Marines, DIY Undivided Chaos Marines, Thousand Sons, Tau, Guard, Mechanized Guard, Lost and the Damned/Renegade Guard, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Orks, Dark Elves, Wood Elves, and Mortal Chaos. I am currently lacking in pictures for most of these, but I'm hoping to get more pictures soon, now that I have a decent Digicam. You can see my Sons(with Silver Tower and Fire Lord/Marauder) in some Apocalypse action(as well as two "borrowed" Defilers from my Undivided army) here:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/210623.page#278452

gigantic link that stretched page  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 pm
Im not sure if Ive done this, but oh well. I'm Heroic Senior Officer, and as you may have guessed, I play guard. (3500 Points)
I also play Marines (5000 Points), Eldar (3200 Points), Dwarfs (2500 Points), and Tomb Kings (2500 Points).
I also hjave a scratch built Warlord Titan, but its not that good.
I began playing 2.34 years ago.

FOR THE EMPEROR!  

Heroic Senior Officer

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm
Howdy all, I be Shifty or Preliat, whichever you like. My focus is on the Eldar and my peice de resistance is my Seer Council. Once I get some Harlequins, then tyhey'll be my new faves. I also dabble in the Dark Templars Space Marines, with my Chaplain on Bike being my top guy there. Started playing in 5th grade, so... *does math in head* 7 years. Good times. When I get a working camera (and learn to paint better) I'll show off the pictures.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:08 pm
Hi there, I'm Jeffrey. I've been playing 40k for 8 years, and fantasy for 3. I have a few armies:
Space marines, Chaos marines, Necrons, Dark Eldar
Dark elves, Ogre kingdoms.

I just got a camera to take some pictures, here are a few of my Dark Elves:
Cold one knights
User Image
Sorceress (cult of slaanesh)
User Image
warriors
User Image

and here's some chaos that I'm working on:
Dreadnought (with injured ultramarine)
User Image
User Image

Winged daemon prince
User Image
User Image

And here is some of my (joke) space marine army:
User Image
User Image
User Image  

ObsidianIcor

Mrs_Lizzie

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 pm
Hello. The name is Elizabeth A. Brewster. I'm from the state of Kentucky in the United States of America. I am 17 years of age.
Annnnnd I'll stop there because if I give you a autobiography it'll probably push the limits of WORD WALL. xp

I have no army to speak of, since I only just got into Warhammer40K through the computer game series, Dawn of war.

However my favorite army to play with it seems, is the imperial guard.
I also have a friend who plays Orkz, he doesn't go to Gaia though.

And yes, there is a Tommy gun in this violin case. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:48 pm
Hello, I haven't an army to speak of, and have limited play experience. I was drawn to WH40K by the novels and the PC games. I'm quite fond of the Space Marines, and my favorite chapter is the Soul Drinkers.

I haven't been on in a while, but my life is more stable now, so hopefully that will change.  

ravener2759

Daughn

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:52 am
Hello all. I'm one of those terribly irritating people who know everything except the present rules... I'm mostly a fantasy guy but I do dibble dabble in 40K every few years. I'm more of a painter than a gamer, which makes sense considering the fact that I went to a tournament and spent every game but the first on the bottom table. I mostly collect Chaos, on the grounds that I get distracted easily.
As much as I would like to show an army shot I can't seem to take a good one but here's a rather nice Nurgle sorcerer that I painted not too long ago.
User Image  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games