Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm
Hmm, yes and no.

It really depends on the pairing. It's really hard to write good incest, since bringing the relationship from a familial one to a romantic one is a hard transition to make, and I see it more attributed to lust more than anything else, rather than actual love. After all, if you're raised from a young age to love your family as family, it's hard to go against that learning - and incest is far more taboo than other things taught from a young age, like homosexuality and alternate religions. Which is not to say that it can't be done - it's just hard, that's all. But of so very rewarding when it's done well.

And specifically in father/son incest (might I just say here that the relationship should only take place after the son is above the age of consent!) I often see them being very estranged to each other during the son's childhood, and falling in love after the son has grown up. While this can be done very well *coughlasttaboocough* most of the time it just leaves me wondering why the author bothered to make them related in the first place, if they treat them like two adults meeting for the first time. I like incest because of that history of being related, dammit!

@Asphodel_Winter: Ha, I have a younger sister, and we actually joke about it rather over-dramatically in public. "I'm sorry, sis, I just don't love you that way!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm
In yaoi comics, I prefer then to be cousins or non-blood step brothers. Actual brothers...its interesting but a bit too close, but I'd still read it.  

tefcouun

Its Dark In The Matinee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 pm
Father/Son incest usually creeps me out but only if theres *cough*penetration*cough*.
Where as Sibling/Sibling incest I love with a burning passion whee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm
Errr, I would say i was creeped out (for societies sake) but....... I read father/son incest (only one pairing!) and dont mind soooo......... I can't say I dislike.

Inucest ~<3
Aurioncest ~<3
Elricest (*spoiler*but only with Envy*/spoiler*) ~<3

Yeah, thats all i can think of right now lol.  

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

YaoiBatman

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:01 pm
I say if your attracted to someone then I'm all for watching... I mean, sweatdrop incest is one of my personal kinks that I can't get enough of! Along with enjoyed rap (or when it goes from being rap to consensual) and MPreg!!! Last one being my favorite! I also have a thing with Harry Potter being with Remus or Sirius or both wink while Remus is in his wolf form and Sirius in his dog form.

Compared to those, incest is just so trivial to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Incest is amazing! I wish I had a twin so I could be naughty smile  

Yukiko Mori-chan

CopyrightBeckerz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm
→I'm trying to be invisible←

Straight incest grosses me out in anime more than in real life.

The opposite goes for yaoi incest, it's weird. xD

All together, both are kinda mehhh to me, but I do have a soft, soggy, squishy spot for yaoi TWINcest. 8D.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→If you see me, tell me if it worked or not←

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 pm
I like incest, but only if its done right. I mean, love knows no gender, love knows nothing! Love is love, and nothing should change that, despite any type of family tie. I just think that in real life, incest would be complicated, because of course people would look to it as a LUSTY SIN! XP

But in anime/manga, it's all for the entertainment ^^ tee hee, i luv incest

WOOT WOOT  

baduhmtiss

Wench

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 pm
I think incest is cool, especially if it's twincest, but only in the books guys real life incest just creeps me out, but that may be because i have siblings.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm
Mauimango7
Yeah, I like it better in anime and manga, but real if is iffy. But I'm in no way against it.

my feelings exalty  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:36 pm
YaoiBatman
I say if your attracted to someone then I'm all for watching... I mean, sweatdrop incest is one of my personal kinks that I can't get enough of! Along with enjoyed rap (or when it goes from being rap to consensual) and MPreg!!! Last one being my favorite! I also have a thing with Harry Potter being with Remus or Sirius or both wink while Remus is in his wolf form and Sirius in his dog form.

Compared to those, incest is just so trivial to me.

Ooo, good point. Compared to even more taboo subjects like bestiality or even necrophilia, incest certainly does seem like the lesser of two evils.
Never though of it like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:51 am
most of the time i love it xd but there are exceptions occasionally  

protecterofelements

DaydreamersCosplay

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 pm
blaugh heart heart heart heart blaugh

I LOVE INCEST EXSPECAILLY WINCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'd love to have a twin sister and ...........you get the point i love yaoi and yuri incest. but yaoi rocks and PWNS everything else...go yaoi!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm
I still don't know why but I have an INCREDIBLE fondness for incest (and even moreso twincest). Which I find funny, cause I do have siblings. It isn't terribly awkward though.

If we're talking real life... it still doesn't bother me to be honest. >_>  

Grellalicious

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Lately, I've been noticing I don't mind it... that much. o.<

Like Wincest [Sam/Dean, Supernatural]. I love Wincest. <3

And Zack/Cody from the Suite Life...

I'm an only child. xd And I don't mind real life incest... people love who they love.

I've probably replied to this topic before, but I think that opinions a bit outdated...

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff