Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm
My signature has suggestive lines! look at it, and in case you don't know who the two guys are: Uruha is the one in the purple and Aoi is the one in black.

(look down below post)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm
Today was a very suggestive day at school.

In my 2nd hour English class we were working on looking up definitions for the words on our vocab lists (which made me feel like a freshman, instead of a senior) and my teacher was talking to this guy in my class. We will call him Alex, for that is his name.

Alex: "I normally remember my dreams in the shower."
Teacher: "Are your dreams about Alex (the other Alex in our class)? I don't want to know."

I was trying so hard to keep my squeals internal! Then later they decided to act out a scene from Hamlet that we were going to read in class and Alex #2 played the queen and wore some girl's headband as a crown. It was hilarious!

Then at lunch I went over to talk to my ex-boyfriend, Will. His and my friend Nick was over there, too. After I gave Will my customary greeting hug, Nick acted all jealous or whatever and hugged Will as well. Then later they were linking their finger's together! If I was not relatively sure they are straight and if Will did not have a girlfriend atm, I would totally think they really were dating. I have actually thought that before. Before I actually knew Nick, I saw him and Will walking together and something about it seemed really intimate.

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:52 am
"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

: D Mooore!
My friend was talking to this guy by my locker, and I was getting some books...
AND BAM!
This one guy, Arjuna I think his name is, just slammed this other guy into the locker block, pins him down and presses his body against him and like... runs his hands along his sides xD
And I was like HOLY s**t.
And my friend didn't see ANYTHING.
So I'm like ANNA ANNA OMG YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU JUST MISSED
And she's like D; WHAT DID I MIIIISS?
^^ It was fun~
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm
User ImageOh close up camera two
Cause the hero dies in this scene.

O; Omg Saffronsugar, that's amazing! xD

I was in class this one time, and this guy walks in, and walks over to his friend, and is like 'Hey, do you want to skip?' and his friend was like 'Sure, where we going?' And the other guy was like 'To the bathroom. ;D' and they just left.

I was laughing so hard after they walked out the door.

User Image
Your inspiration is the loss of absolutely everything.User Image

Purely Katie

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius

I was in class this one time, and this guy walks in, and walks over to his friend, and is like 'Hey, do you want to skip?' and his friend was like 'Sure, where we going?' And the other guy was like 'To the bathroom. ;D' and they just left.

User Image

xD Haha, what the hell! I woulda followed them >_>;; Or installed a video camera xD I always wonder about men's toilets, I mean, I'd feel really awkward being all..exposed to everyone else xD
Stuff like that happens a lot at my school... which is weird because most of the guys are like HOMOSEXUALITY IS GROSS~ but then they do things like that to eachother xD two of them even slowdanced at the school formal...h
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm
I love taking funny quotes out of yaoi.
Like I have one in my siggy.
I really want to find suggestive quotes.

Infinite Pandora

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Lol, this annoying guy at my school came out to his dad and this is what his dad said:
"Just because you mess around with some boys doesn't mean you're gay. Everyone does that."
xD MAKES ME WONDER.

Also, I think my neighbor wants to screw my dad ;__; I must protect hiiim! *cries*
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius

User Image

xD Haha, what the hell! I woulda followed them >_>;; Or installed a video camera xD I always wonder about men's toilets, I mean, I'd feel really awkward being all..exposed to everyone else xD
Stuff like that happens a lot at my school... which is weird because most of the guys are like HOMOSEXUALITY IS GROSS~ but then they do things like that to eachother xD two of them even slowdanced at the school formal...h
- Oscar Wilde.

User ImageAs I'm looking to the sky to count the stars, I wonder if you see them where you are.

Orly? My town got split to go to two schools, the other school got all the sluts and pregnant girls, and our school got all the gay guys. 4laugh

Like, seriously, at least half of our school population has to be gay. <3

Just the other day some boy in my Geometry class [a freshman] just randomly tells our male teacher, "You make my hormones rage." He said it very seriously and everything. It was so funny.

User Image
I'm down on both my knees to pray tomorrow brings no pain.
User Image

Purely Katie

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 pm
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius
S a f f r o n S u g a r
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius

User Image

- Oscar Wilde.

User ImageAs I'm looking to the sky to count the stars, I wonder if you see them where you are.

Orly? My town got split to go to two schools, the other school got all the sluts and pregnant girls, and our school got all the gay guys. 4laugh

Just the other day some boy in my Geometry class [a freshman] just randomly tells our male teacher, "You make my hormones rage." He said it very seriously and everything. It was so funny.

User Image
User Image

surprised So cute! Is the teacher cute? 8D Yay scandalous student/teacher relationships! (actually I think that Brandon kid and Mr.Grant had a thing...)
Yesterday, on mythbusters they said "Now that Adam's steel rod is all lubricated..."
That episode had a lot of the words "lubricate" "penetrate" and "rod" in 'em 8D
Also, there' this professional basketball player whose last name is gay, and my brother's a basketball fan, so he told me that the commentators say things like "And Gay penetrates forcefully!" etc xD
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius
S a f f r o n S u g a r
KatieLuvsRemusNSirius

User Image

- Oscar Wilde.

User Image
User Image

surprised So cute! Is the teacher cute? 8D Yay scandalous student/teacher relationships! (actually I think that Brandon kid and Mr.Grant had a thing...)
Yesterday, on mythbusters they said "Now that Adam's steel rod is all lubricated..."
That episode had a lot of the words "lubricate" "penetrate" and "rod" in 'em 8D
Also, there' this professional basketball player whose last name is gay, and my brother's a basketball fan, so he told me that the commentators say things like "And Gay penetrates forcefully!" etc xD
- Oscar Wilde.

Well, honestly, he's kinda old. sweatdrop He's my Geometry teacher, and his name is Mr.Orr. xD Even his name sounds old.

I <3 MythBusters! : D I think I actually saw that episode. xD I giggled madly the whole way through it.

Oh god, I may have to become a basketball fan, just for that. Priceless.

In Vet Tech yesterday, it was talking about taking animal temperatures, and it said 'make sure you lubricate the shaft.' I almost couldn't contain my laughter.

User Image
User Image

Purely Katie

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:51 am
I may have posted this already, but I don't really care.

I used to have a running gag with one of my online friends where we'd make sexual passes at each other randomly, mostly done to poke fun at some of friends that are yaoi fangirls. We'd often quote videos or movies and stuff. Lots of innuendos.

I think our favorite was something along the lines of:

Me: So how are you coming on that thing Joe?
J: Shut up Ian or I won't bang you tonight!
Me: But....but you promised. gonk

Yeah, hearing a room full of 14 year old yaoi fan girls squeal and ask "can we film it."
Funniest night I can remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 am

We're studying "All Quiet on the Western Front" in lit. and our teacher (who sucks) asked "And this Kat guy, what's his ability, what can he do for you?"
and this guy next to me goes "Well, I can think of a few things he can do for me but I don't think you'd want to hear them..."
Funny thing was, everyone except the teacher caught on xD
- Oscar Wilde.

User_2629207

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:08 pm
This subject is just perfect for me. rofl I'm always the closet perv who takes totally normal things people say and make it sexual. It just seems like alot of anime/manga is written just to make the Yaoi fans excited. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am
Ok this isn't anime related - but it happened to me.

I was eating beef jerky when i was still in highschool, and was making sexually explicit jokes about it. You know jerk the beef and so forth.

The joking had stopped and i was finally trying to eat it. In frustration of trying to tear a piece off it i finally said

"Geeze you really have to jerk it to get it off"

Safe to say my face was red and it didn't help the majority of the hallway consisted of boys that day.  

Arika257

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm
I couldn't help but make something gay out of this.

HAMLET: I'll be your foil, Laertes; in mine ignorance
Your skill shall, like a star i' th' darkest night,
Stick fiery off indeed.

LOLOL.
Hamlet/Laertes... New OTP out of anything I've read for English this year. xD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items