Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:20 am
Lioh nodded and waved his hand. “ Enjoy your time in demon world. Don’t let that fool get you in trouble. Please think about Magnus though for the future. He needs to wed soon. “ The Hell lord said and crosses his arms watching her leave.

Moving Jen in crossed his arm when the door open and smiled. “ Ready to see my home finally?” He tilted his head with his famous goofy playful smile and moved reaching for his key around his neck.

Hiei shook his head at each tease and suck and he groaned and moved to grab her hair again groaning in pleasure.it didn’t take her long to finish him off and he dropped his head back, his free hand on her head still gripping her hair and his other one on his on head slowly going down his face breathing heavy. “ ******** hell” he mumbled and moved slowly pulling the woman up to more less straddle him and he dropped his head on he chest. “ your a monste and you make me over step my boundaries” she said shaking his head trying to calm down from the organism he had.

Kazu shook his head. “ I make more money on the side job running when I do. I’ll even give you a cut here and there to Lee the secret” He said laughing, he turned his head for a second to Hiei office thinking he heard something but shook his head and walked into medical and put the book down on the counter and yawned. “ do you know if Jens coming back soon?” He asked with a sigh.

Kidd smiled and kissed her a few times and nodded. “ You and me all week. Unless you don’t want me here and I’ll just go be sad in demon world” she said laughing. As she moved to cuddle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:49 pm
Laffrette turned, stepping out of the office and closing the door behind her before smirking over at Jencho. "Yes, but let's go tell Mother goodbye first, I should probably change too." She suggested, heading for the main entrance. Her wings hung open lazily as she walked, heading home with him. "I'm really excited to meet your family. Itll be nice to put faces to the stories you've told me." She turned so she was walking backwards, arms folded behind her back.

Neko stayed still a moment as he finished. She swallowed, cleaning him up before pulling back and watching him, wiping her mouth once more and pulling his pants up before sitting on his lap where he pulled her. She laughed a bit, fingers playing in his hair as he rested his head on her chest. "Yes, but, I'm the best kind of monster." She purred. "And you dont seem to be complaining." She smirked, hugging him to her gently.

Isuna thought for a moment. "Should be any day now. I think later today actually." She explained. "Its hard to keep track sometimes. Did you get a chance to see him last time he visited? I know he wasn't here too long." She started sorting out her herbs, clipping pieces and making piles.

Kidd shook her head. "Not a chance. I'm calling dibs for the week." She smiled, giving Kidd a kiss. "So, you hungry?" She asked, moving to get up  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Jen moved walking with Iaffrette and smiled. “ I’m excited for you to meet Kazuhiro. I hope both of you get along really well. His gotten pretty bad with his drug issue but his going through a lot of crap with Able his father. I wish he would finally tell someone but he keeps it from Neko.” He sighed shaking his head. “ You kinda met my father and his girlfriend. But you’ll like the castle.” Jen was just to excited, he had spent at least two months in hell away from his family training.

Hiei moves keeping his head there and took a deep breath as he sat there and moved having the woman in his lap with a smile. “ and look you even cleaned up. I wouldn’t mind I guess doing this a few times once and awhile” He said and lightly nipped at her ear before looking up at the door. “ few more minutes and I’ll deal with Mukuro” He said with a sigh, sad he had to go back to work already. He’d much rather go do something with Neko though. Hiei was being over worked, as himself and his persona. He was even over working the castle but so many things kept coming up. There was even a few days there where Hiei was just drinking none stop and ignoring everyone. It took a Neko slapping him to get him back to normal. But it had just been crazy and he was having issues sorting the tasks.

He needed time off was the just of it, last 5 months he hasn’t even seen human world or his family there.

Kazu shook his head. “ I was dealing with my stupid father when Jencho was here so didn’t get to see him. Doesn’t matter he has his new bestie Iaffrette or whatever her name is” Kazu said rolling his eyes as he worked on helping Isuna with her plants and dropped his head to the side. “ I’ll be right back, I need a cigarette and a ******** hit. I’m having a bad day” He finally said with a sigh and shook his head moving to walk out for now. “ I’ll be ten minutes then I’ll finish this stuff with you”

Kidd laughed and rolled out of bed getting up with a stretch and smiled. “ I’ll make breakfast, can you just make sure chess is alright for me? Him and I had a hard job yesterday and I left him pretty ******** up. Haven’t even patched him up” Kidd explained and slipped on her slippers and pulled on a baggy hoodie to start breakfast for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:07 pm
Laffrette laughed a bit. "I'm sure I will. Come on. One last race home til we get back." She smiled, opening her wings and gliding down the stairs and heading home. She'd land at home the same time as Jencho and walk in. "Mother, Jen and I are leaving for demon world." She called. She had packed her ruck sack just incase she was gone longer then expected. She picked it up from by the door with her bow and quiver, looking up as Mona came out from the back room.

"Be safe while you are away. Be smart. Jencjo, font let her do anything reckless." Mona warned, smiling a little. She moved, hugging them both. "Give my regards to your family. Good travels to you both."

Neko nodded, letting him rest against her, and lightly brushing her fingers up and down his back slowly, "Things will calm down eventually...we can always take a few hours and run to Human world tomorrow. The kingdom will not implode without you for a few hours." She suggested.

Isuna rolled her eyes. "Did you expect him not to make friends while he was away? Your still his best friend Kazu." She chided, turning to face him.

Kana nodded, stretching a bit. "Yeah sure. He in the guest room?" She asked, moving to start getting dressed, grabbing her Jean's and an off the shoulder tshirt  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:15 pm
Jen smiled and hugged Mona back and bowed to her, The only prince that ever showed respect to her. " I will keep her safe, I promise my life on that. Thank you for always allowing me into your home and to always be a part of your family." Jen said and moved holding his key in his hand. It wasn't long before they left and once coming out, Jen stumbled and glanced around stretching. " Ah! Home!" He said looking at the castle.

" This is My Father's castle" He started and turned around and nodded behind them. " Over there is the demon city capital and the market. KAzuhiro shop is in the black market Silver medical it's called. " Jen explained before walking toward the castle. " Let's get you settled in before anything."

Kazu waved his hand. " I know I am, Look it's been arough month and trying to keep my Father away from the castle and away from Hiei and Neko has been a b***h." Kazu said leaning by the door. " Ten minutes, I'll be back in ten minutes to finish helping you and I'll even show you something really neat when I'm back." He said and turned to leave toward the bathroom. He had been dealing with Able for the last month or two, Trying to keep a wall between him and Neko. He didn't want anything happening to Neko so he always stepped in and dealt with Able and well He just never told anyone till now.

Hiei shook his head and sighed. " I don't have time, I have so much stuff and I feel like I'm behind on everything even when I feel like I'm caught up." He explained and sighed. " I know I should go visit Human world and see everyone...it's been months and Yukina probably thinks I'm dead because I'm skipping her and Kazuma's calls." Hiei mumbled and sat there with his face in her chest trying to think and shook his head. " I'm running down, I'm getting tired and apparently I'm getting depressed...wasn't it just last week you had I drag me out of the pub in town?" He mumbled.

Kid blinked and nodded. "y...yeah I left him in there. I like half a** fixed him. He might be salty." Kidd said heading down the stairs toward the kitchen to start cooking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Laffrette looke around as Jencho pointed, giving her a quick run down of the area. "Its a lot brighter here then at home. And cooler." She noted, rubbing her arms and letting the heat roll off her a bit. She was use to the dim lights and heat of hell. No sun or moon. Just the deep red of the dust and strands of lights that roped across the cavern. She readjusted her bag, walking with Jen inside. She'd donned her demon world appearance, bronze colored skin instead of her usual dark ash. Her hair was orange and curled, tied in a messy low ponytail with several strands hanging loose around her face. Golden eyes line in charcoal, and the black ink of her hell tattoo visible along the back of her left shoulder. She opted to hide her wings and tail, but she kept two sets of stubby black horns at her hairline. She wore a pair of loose fit cream colored pants that were wide at the ankle, red flats, and a laced up leather bodice that left her shoulders and collar bone exposed. It was her usual casual outfit for when she practiced. She ran black claws through her hair, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Did you tell anyone you were bringing a friend back with you?" She asked.

Isuna didnt argue, but waved her hand as he left. She turned back to continue working,

Neko raised a brow. "Yes, I remember, but your not going to get anything done if you exhaust yourself, or die from stress. Atleast call your sister?" She offered. Or give me something to do to help?"

Kana walked out, grabbing the first aid kit and walking over to knock on the guest room door before testing the knob. "Chess its Kana. Can I come in?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:02 pm
Jen shrugged as he walked and shook his head. " No, well I think I told Neko and dad but didn't tell anyone else. Don't worry. Everyone is going to love you." Jen said with a smile and headed toward castle doors. He flashed his badge like normal and explained that Iaffrette was with him before they entered the castle. He walked with her heading to medical. " Will head to medical, Everyone normally hangs around there. Dad is still working so will bug him in an hour or so."

Kazu sat in one of the bathrooms, resting his back on the door behind him as he sat there trying to think. He moved rolling up his cargo pants to see his thigh before slamming a needle in and taking the hit. He waited a few seconds before slowly getting up after he felt calm again. Shoving the needle into his side bag he moved walking out and started down the hallway again, A smoke unlit in his mouth, his eyes closed as he headed toward Medical. It only took seconds before he walked right into Iaffrette and Jencho.

Hiei sighed and sat there looking at Neko and closed his eyes. " Tomorrow, We will go see Kazuma, Yukina and the kids okay? I'll take the day. I'll ignore my phone and leave Mukuro in charge." Hiei said looking at her. " I'll take a break. give me the next three hours to get whatever I can do and I'll leave the office." He added. " Without you rocking my jollies under the desk because then I won't get anything done." He said with a half smile trying to make a joke. " You can't do much, it's all paper work I let sit when I went on my bender."

Chess, the Emo looking Calico cat puppet yawned and rolled onto his stomach and urned his head looking toward Kana. " Yeah, Of course Master Kana." Chess said and stretched dropping his head back. The cat was pretty roughted up for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 pm
Iaffrette hed been busy looking around, not paying attention to where she was going. She collided head long into Kazu, stumbling a bit and catching herself on Jencho and reaching a hand out to grab Kazu before he fell over. "My apologies! I wasnt paying attention." She apologized, blinking at him a moment.

Neko smiled, laughing a bit and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I'll go check in on Kazu or something so I'm not distracting you." She offered, leaning in to kiss him softly. "Because to be quite honest, I cant promise to keep my hands to myself if I stay in here with you." She joked. She moved off his lap, stretching a bit.

Kana walked in and looked the calico over, frowning slightly. "I brought the first aid kit, what can I help with?" She asked, moving to help him sit up.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 pm
Kazu shifted a bit moving to touch his side bag and moved pushing his hand out to keep distance from him and the new person. " It's fine. My head was in the clouds anyw-" He didn't get to finish before he noticed Jencho and smiled and moved passed the girl hugging the Hound. " a*****e! When did you ******** get back? Do you know how ******** bored I've been since you've been gone?" Kazu asked, his mood lifting finally.

Jen laughed and moved helping steady Iaffrette and then felt the hug and patted Kazu's back alittle and smiled. " It's good to be back, Sorry when I was here last time you had clients and where busy." He explained and he moved slightly looking at Kazu after they stopped hugging. " Iaffrette, This is my best friend Kazuhiro, Or Kazu for short. Kazu this My hunting partner and my close friend in hell. I've been staying with her and her Mother when I've been there. I'm so excited you guys can finally meet." Jen said with a smile.

Kazu shifted looking at the girl, it took a few seconds for the silver bat to do much. He moved picking up the smoke he dropped on the ground, putting it back un lite for now in his mouth and held his hand out. " Thanks for babysitting the idiot." Kazu said with a smirk. He turned and looked at Jen. " Leave your dad alone, his stressed with work. Isuna and I are in Medical. I'm just helping her with some stuff. Once I'm done if you want. I can take both of you into the market and city." He offered.

Hiei shifted and pulled the girl back, just for one more kiss. One more long kiss just to keep her distracted for the rest of the day. " Be good for the rest of the day and maybe I'll return the favor." He said with a chuckle and let her go as he pulled himself back close to the desk to start working. " 3 hours, All I need" He added.

Chess shifted sitting there and rubbed his face and smiled. " You can just leave the kit, I'll work on my wounds. How is Master doing? She got some decent wounds on her too. I was worried. I wasn't able to protect her well enough during last night mission... " He said dropping his ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 pm
Laffrette tilted her head, as Kazu moved to hig Jencho. She took a step back, giving them space before Jen introduced them. "Oh, Kazuhiro! Jencho has told me so much about, it is a pleasure to meet you finally." She smiled, offering her hand to shake his.

Neko smiled, enjoying the kiss. She looked at him once he broke the kiss, cheeks a bit rosy. "Well then. Guess I'll be on my very best behavior." She mused, stand back up and heading for the door. "Good luck, I'll catch up with you later." She smiled and stepped out, closing the door behind her before moving to go find Kazu, heading for Medical.

Kana raised a brow. "She didn't mention being hurt...how bad is it?" She asked, setting the kit down and taking a seat near Chesa  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:09 am
Kazu shifted and looked the woman up and down for a few seconds. He was like this with everyone, he wanted a good read on them before anything. After a few seconds he smiled, much like the goofy smile that Jencho gave. Kazu probably taught him that. " Welcome to Castle Jaganshi. Lala." Kazu said with a half smirk. Yeah Jencho told the nickname. He drew his hand back after and pointed down the hall before he started to walk.

Jen moved and laughed looking at Iaffrette as they walked and nodded. " Look, Kazuhiro likes you. " He said as they walked toward Medical .Once there he looked and waved. " Isuna! How are you?" Jen asked walking in with Kazuhiro and Iaffrette.

" I'm back sorry, I bumped into these two." Kazu said moving back to the table to help finish the plants. He seemed more calm than he had been since last time.

Chess rubbed his arm taking the first aid kit after and started to work on some wounds on his hands. " She fixed herself p last night. I told her to and then she could work on me today. She took a pretty good sized hit to her stomach and shoulder thought." Chess explained and shifted looking at his mangled hand and sighed. " Master going to have to replace a lot of my body." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 am
Laffrette hal smiled. Jen got away with calling her LaLa mainly because no amount of abuse made him stop. "Ah, it seems Jencho mentioned that as well..." she glanced sideways at Jen, playfully punching his shoulder and walking with them down the hall. She followed them into medical waving hello to the fox woman. Shed met Isuna once before, but it had been awhile. "Hello, miss Kaze. Long time no see"

Isuna looked up, wiping her hands clean on a nearby rag. She smiled seeing Jen and Laffrette and waved. "Hey you two. Geeze you've grown up so much. Happy to have you back Jencho, how was Hell?"

Neko walked down the hall, catching the group walking into Medical. "Hey, look who back." She walked up behind them and grinned. "Welcome home Jen."

Kana nodded. "I'll check on her stuff in a moment." She moved, starting to bandage up his hands as best she could. "What were you guys doing?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:55 pm
Once in the Medical, Jen smiled and looked toward Isuna and then turned hugging Neko and smiled. " I'll be home for awhile actually, La--Iaffrette will be here as well. Actually we need to speak to Hiei shortly about this. But I'm assuming his in his office drowning in work?" Jen asked.

" It's not booze this time so that's a plus." Kazu through in rolling his eyes as he moved helping with the last bit of herbs and looked at Iaffrette. " Are you going to be the new messenger between Hell and Demon world then?" Kazu asked looking toward the woman, he glanced after and rubbed his head. He felt flustered which wasn't a thing he normally ever felt. " Uh, So like what type of hellon are you? Jen never told me. He just said you were hunting partners or something"

"Mukuro, I'm seriously not in the mood and don't have time. I have three hours to get all this done. So ******** off and deal with your own issues." Hiei snapped, He had been in the middle of grabbing some other work from the other office that Akuro and the others use. Now he was walking back to his passed medical with Mukuro at him about stuff.

" Tear wanted us to get something and we went out but the info he had was wrong and we got jumped." Chess said with a sigh and touched his wound a little after. " Then when we got out, we ran into bandits. it was a good wild night." Chess laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm
Neko grinned, hugging Jen before letting him go and leaning on the door frame. "Ah, yeah. Things have been crazy busy around here. I did my best to keep your dad out of the bottle, hes good now." She turned her attention to Iaffrette and smiled, giving a nod. "Welcome to Demon world Iaffrette, we're happy to have you if Liohs willing to let you stay. I'm sure Hiei will like having an extra soldier around to help out."

Iaffrette nodded. "I would be happy to help out. I'm still adjusting to being here, but the rules seem about the same." She joked. Hearing Kazu she turned around to face him and smirked. "I am a Fury. Jencho and I are indeed hunting partners. He is my hunting hound and I am his huntress. We patrol the boundary between Hell and the Void hunting down void creatures that slip through." She explained.

Isuna smirked, ears flicking a bit as she noticed Kazu bring flustered. She turned back to the table. Working on the herbs too. "Kazuhiro and Jen can give you the tour Iaffrette. Between the two of them, you'll never get lost. This is the medical room by the way. I work here, with Kazus help on occasion. Your welcome in any time, as nd once you get a free moment, I'll have some paperwork for you to fill out since you'll be staying."

Kana frowned. "That's quite the night. Sorry you got so beat up." She finished bandaging what she could, grabbing a couple extra things from the kit and standing. "Rest up Chess, I'm gunna fo check on Kidd. Feel better soon." She smiled and walked out, heading for the kitchen. "Sooooo, Chess says you had one hell of a night last night."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:20 pm
Jen blinked and looked at Kazu. " He was worse than me for about a week or so. Neko really kicked his a** about it though. Bodyguard s**t and stuff." Kazu said with a shrug and glanced at Isuna seeing her smirking at him.

" Stop it Foxy, or next time you need me. I won't be showing up." Kazu said looking away. He didn't like getting teased and he could feel Isuna just teasing him with that smirk. He looked at Iaffrette and nodded. " That sounds pretty cool. I'd love to hear more about That actually. Jen never really mentioned the hunts or void creatures. Just talked about you two a lot." Kazu said.

Jen shifted a bit and laughed. " Well you never asked about the void stuff and Creatures. Sorry, But we can tell you some awesome stories. " Jen said and looked at Neko. " When is a good time...to talk to dad?" He asked looking toward the door still listening to Mukuro and Hiei yell at each other as they walked. " Should I come back later with her to speak to him? Kazy and I can always show her around the Capital and the market..." Jen said.

Chess watched Kana leave before falling back on the bed and trying to sleep.

Kidd jumped a bit and laughed rubbing her head as she worked on breakfast. " Yeah, A little roughed up. I swear I'm fine. I stitched my wounds last night. I didn't want you to worry love." Kidd said with a laugh.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games