Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & Prince Zavia

User ImageUser Image

It took them longer than it should have to reach the castle in the center of the city due to Tousa distracting himself with the general populace. However once they reached it, his smile faded and he looked to Zavia whom at this point was livid at Anja though he couldn't do much at the moment due to the rules governing the society of man. She was a guest under Tousa and that meant hospitality first.

Tousa spoke up as the guards closed the gate behind them. "Prince Zavia. I believe it's time to get off your high horse and let it go to the stables along with our horses. It seems yours is just as tired of the short journey as ours is of the month long ride we put them through. Perhaps they will tell each other about the politics of asses."

Zavia took a moment to think on that, wondering if the Prince had just thrown an insult at him and after a while just shook his head with a sneer. "I'm sure Prince Tousa. Men take our horses and go about your duties." Tousa watched as that was done and Tousa immediately reached for his spear as Zavia took his greatsword.

"Interesting that my father allows you to have weapons within our walls." Tousa commented. "Last I remember, guests were not allowed to have weapons to ensure that assassination attempts were not easily carried out." Tousa made a motion to Anja. "Speaking of, your bow and arrows please Anja. I'll hold onto them."

Zavia stepped in. "No Prince Tousa, I believe I will be holding onto them. For having been gone so long you are rather arrogant in your idea of what you think your rights are here. You should be glad your weapon is not taken from you as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja smiled the tiniest bit. Tousa was being so sassy, she loved it. She dismounted her horse easily. It was the last time she was going to see him. Sad really.

Anja disarmed herself but she pushed past Zavia and handed her bow and arrows to Tousa, "I only listen to those I respect. Offense highly intended." she turned and faced him with her hands on her hips. SHe took a few sniffs

"You smell of ale, dirt and women. What were you doing yesterday?" she smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. She wanted him to hit her, that way she could hit him back without getting a spear in her stomach  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:14 am
Rynn01

User ImageUser Image

Tousa took the bow hesitantly and watched the exchange. If she kept this up he wouldn't be able to do much. However he couldn't help but glance away to hide his amusement at the fact that Anja was trying to get at this Prince just as she had with him. He also knew the man she was trying to infuriate was not one to hold his temper.

As if on queue Prince Zavia took a step forward to strike only for Tousa to clear his throat. Zavia let out a snarling noise and spoke to Tousa rather than Anja herself. "Keep your pet on a leash Tousa." The formalities had all but dropped and there was a fighting edge to his tone.

Tousa just let out a soft whistle and watched Anja for a moment before shrugging. "She's not one to listen or really follow someone else's lead, but I really do think you shouldn't harm her. She's rather important. Now, on to see my father."

Zavia's teeth could be heard grinding against each other and his gaze moved to look at Anja. "Keep this up and your head will be rolling on the floor and not even Tousa's invitation will be able to stop me. Hospitality is extended only so far." With that the man turned on a heel and marched past them into the castle.

Tousa looked to Anja and reached to flick one of her ears. "Follow my lead for a bit will you, I've got a plan. What he said was true, I can only do so much." He whispered as he walked past her, securing the bow onto his person and walking with his spear as a walking staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:30 am
Kami GearX

Anja sighed and cooled her jets, "My bad, but I can tell you don't like him." she slapped at his hand when he flicked her ear, "Don't do that. And I am not your pet."

As soon as they got inside, Anja got am eyeful. Here was human materialization at its worst. Paintings, vases and other apparent priceless things hung on the walls and sat on tables in the great room they had entered. Who needed all of this crap? You wouldn't catch her having anything like this stuff in her home. She went over and picked up an ornamental vase, "Why do you have such things?" she put it back and went to pick up a decorative dagger, "Do you even use this? It looks more pretty than functional. Do humans always keep junk in their homes?"

She tossed the dagger up in the air a few times before setting it back down in the wrong place. The air was stuffy in here. She saw other humans in workers outfits. So they have people to clean up for them? Lazy humans.

"No wonder your people are hungry a lot. You use their tax money to buy crap." she said to all of them. She looked down at the carpet. WHy keep that here? Mud was going to track on them/ Speaking of which...she went over to it while making it look like she was going with the group and wiped her feet on it. At least the stone walls and floor the only good thing about this place so far  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 am
Rynn01

User ImageUser Image

Tousa followed after Zavia in silence, taking a deep breath as they entered the keep. His composure was good until it was time for Anja to open her mouth inside the stone fortress. First it was a vase that she picked up and commented on it before grabbing a decoration. She was asking why they had these things and if they even used it.

Zavia was just snickering at the commotion. "Seems your barbarian of an ally has no tact Tousa. Let alone a respect for your own household."

Tousa just let out a sigh and turned to face Anja who was now wiping her feet off on a carpet. As long as she kept up it was fine. "Anja, hurry up, the longer we keep my father waiting the more difficult it will be to speak with him." He hissed at her, clearly in a rough spot at the moment.

Zavia glanced over his shoulder. "That's the exact reason why his father made a deal with my family to ensure his kingdom's future. It will be so interesting to see how you react Prince Tousa."

Tousa just let out a growl. He knew that if it was intended for him, it could only be a few things, and none of them were things he wanted to see. It was not long in their continued travel to reach the throne room, provided that Anja did not stop them along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 am
Kami GearX

Anja stopped her behavior and followed them without another word. She didn't want to get him in more trouble. As they walked, she looked at things and didn't say anything

When they got into the throne room, she didn't change much. Except when she saw who the King was....she would never forget that face. She stopped where she was and went wide eyed. She pointed and stuttered. She grew afraid and angry at the same time

Flashback 30 years ago......

A small young lycan was sitting on some dirt, crying. All around her were flames and her fellow people screaming and shouting. The young girl's parents came over to her, picked her up and started to run. They didn't get very far. They gave her to her older sibling, "Run! Take her far away from here! Keep her safe!" they both yelled as they charged at a man, a human man who was going at them. The girl saw the man clearly. She saw as she was being carried away, the slaughter of her parents. They were beheaded as well. She screamed and tried to go after them. But the brother stopped her. Once in the forest they got only so far. He hid her in an old fox den. They were being chased and he masked her smell with animal dung. He had been so brave. Soon, he was killed too, leaving the young lycan all alone....

She looked up at the human King.....this was the same man who killed her family.......  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:51 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & King Zalar of Darinest

User ImageUser Image

How the man had aged from that time of hunting. Now grey in both mane and beard, he sat upon his throne while members of the court whispered about Prince Tousa's arrival, curious as to the reasoning behind his disappearance. The man watched with grey eyes as Zavia gave a bow.

"King Zalar, your son, Prince Tousa has arrived."
Was all the metal clad prince stated before going upright and moving up the stairs to stand next to the aging king.

Prince Tousa went to one knee for a moment, glancing at Anja to try and signal her to do the same. Instead all she was doing was pointing and stuttering. Tousa stood and looked up to his father apologetically before silently stepping between the vision of his father and Anja. "Anja... Don't freeze up now. I don't know why you are but right now you need to focus on just doing as I say."

Tousa's voice was low, and finally the king's voice rang out. "Son of mine, you disrespect me by showing me your back, and your friend disrespects me for not giving the proper courtesies. This is how you treat your king after abandoning your post so easily... From the reports it says you captured a woman as well right before your disappearance." The old man moved to stand, taking a single step down. "I hope this is not the same woman you left with."

Tousa turned his head. "Forgive me father, I mean no disrespect, she simply isn't used to our customs and we never had time to practice on the long journey here about what to do when we finally met you. It is the same woman, but there is a-."

"Silence!" The king yelled. "That woman should have been killed with the rest of the bandits she was with! Have you grown soft boy!? Did I teach you to show mercy to an enemy in front of you? All those lessons on how to become a decent warrior and you now bring a prisoner in front of me!?"

Tousa turned and narrowed his eyes, standing tall at the berating rather than falling back. "I captured her under the assumption she was an important figure within a chain of command that was disrupting supply lines on the road you told me to patrol with a false cargo delivery. She has been persuaded to act as a double agent for us within the ranks of those pestering our supply lines. She also has given me valuable information on the enemies movements and brought to light several of our own misgivings to our own citizenry, including the wealth of the nobles in this room. I deemed it to important for this information to be carried by anyone but myself as I did not want to risk it falling into the enemy hands. I ask that you treat her with the respect she deserves considering the risk she has taken to come here in front of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:22 pm
Kami GearX

Anja had to control herself. As much as she hated to, she did not openly attack the King. But she would not let Tousa fight her battles for her. She stepped in front of him and did not bow or give any hint of respect, "I will not follow your customs at all. You demand respect, but you've yet to earn it in my eyes. And you yelling at him isn't helping you."

She didn't care who she insulted, "You are not my King. My people haven't had a King in many years."

"I am not a lowly bandit! The only reason we steal is because your men steal." if Tousa tried to try and tug her away she pushed him away.

Anja walked right up to him. She heard the gasps and the curses but she didn't care, "You humans disgust me." she let out a partial transformation. Wolf ears sprouted on her head, fangs grew in her mouth and her nails became claws. Markings glowed on her face, "You're a murderer!" she snarled at him. It took every last ounce of willpower she had not to strike him. Oh but she wanted to.

Anja expected to be killed right then and there. There was no coming down from her anger, and with what she had just said, Tousa was going to get severely punished. Stupid her.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:36 pm
Rynn01

User ImageUser Image

Tousa watch horrified as what thinly veiled idea to protect Anja was ripped apart by her own hand. She blatantly did not follow him and instead took to ruining everything he might have been able to use to manipulate the crowd into their favor. The king just smiled at Anja as she took to releasing a partial transformation.

"I do believe my son's extension of hospitality to you has just. Run. Out." Zalar stated, moving to back hand Anja off of the stairs while also calling out in a rather simple tone. "Arrest them both. Perhaps my foolish son will learn a lesson about loyalty by being locked up within the dark corners of this castle. That or he will rot."

Tousa heard the sound of boots on the floor marching in and he quickly ran up towards Anja, spear spinning to hit her in the back of the neck to knock her out. It was a last ditch effort to make sure she didn't go ballistic on the soldiers and only make the situation worse.

Even Zavia was already bolting down the stairs, moving to shield Zalar with his greatsword and body, as awkward as it was on the stairs. There was only a glance between Zavia and Tousa as they each did their actions. A want... No a need to fight each other, but sadly they both had their own objectives to tend to.

The rank and file soldiers quickly surrounded the mess, much to the dismay of several of the nobles, spears at the ready, metal tips brandished in a quickly closing circle. Tousa quickly dropped his spear, whatever the result with Anja was and raised his hands. "I have no wish to fight any of you." He stated simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:46 pm
Kami GearX

Anja felt a searing pain on her cheek as she was back slapped. She fell down the stairs, didn't feel a thing. At least he didn't kill her, yet. She was going to get up in his face again but then something hit her on the back of the head. Ouch!

She was dizzy for a time and struggled to get back up. Few minutes go by and she was on her feet, smiling while wiping blood away from her mouth, "Oh look, the Princess slapped me. A real man would have punched." she said to the King while being surrounded by guards. Tousa soon gave up and she shook her head. She crossed her arms and stood next to him.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:00 pm
Rynn01

User ImageUser Image

The king raised an eyebrow at Anja as she spoke out at him. "You are not even an insect beneath my boot creature. I was simply brushing away a pest that has no real value. Take them away, we have better things to see than the likes of these two." With that the guards were quick to remove the bow from Tousa's person and then have him in shackles. The Prince didn't say a word during the procedure and was rather compliant.

The guards didn't bother with Anja, they just kept spears pointed at her person at all times, a cage of metal spikes ready to skewer her at any moment if she dared move. Soon the two were off, and the last thing that could be heard from the throne room was the murmurings of those that were in attendance at the scene.

The path to the dungeons was winding and slow, when they reached the stairwell, the two of them were sent in first, a shout to those down below to have their weapons ready and then the wall of metal following from behind. The door was opened and they were immediately met with more spears to their face. Tousa finally spoke. "You're going to want to get the silver laced shackles for her guardsman... Just... Trust me." His voice was one of defeat, and tired. He didn't even bother looking at Anja when he spoke, instead just hanging his head.

They were then put into a cell, a thick iron and wood door the only way in, a small window to the outside letting in the barest amount of light. The rest of what was around them was thick stone. In one corner, the only place to sleep was a pile of hay, a bucket in the opposite corner. Tousa was chained at the feet and at the hands, a chain attached to a metal collar around his neck that was attached to the wall to limit his movement to just the cell unless he was somehow able to rip the latching out of the wall. A similar fate would eventually meet Anja, silver having been folded into the iron workings. It seemed the castle was prepared for Lycans, though it made sense why.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Kami GearX

Anja aid nothing more as she was hauled off to the dungeons. Her only regret was taking Tousa down with her. Once in the cell she stayed far away from him, sat against the wall and curled up. Muffled sobs were heard from her. She was thinking about her family once again.

Minutes go by before she looked up at him, "I'm sorry I got you thrown down here. I didn't except to say all those things. I never thought I'd see that man again."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:19 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest /align]

User Image

Tousa sat there for a long while in silence. He didn't speak, he didn't really do much of anything. He just kind of stared at the floor for a long while, his face contorted in frustration. He was thinking of something. "Why?"

"Why would you do that? Why would you screw up something that could have potentially saved your life? I could have gotten the entire court on our side and twisted my father's arm into a great many things, and now you ******** it up." Tousa stated. "I had the higher ground in that and you screwed it up so tell me, what was so important that it meant forfeiting your life when I was trying to make sure you could keep it?" His gaze came up and looked at her. He was angry at her, unsure of what to do and how to react to what had just happened.

"I was finally going to be able to get some recognition for an accomplishment, you would have been rewarded, would have been given respect..."
He took a shuddering breath. "But no, rather than listen to me you decide that now, when you have no idea what is going on or how this game is played, you decide now is a good time to not listen to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 pm
Kami GearX

Anja stood up, totally pissed off, "You want to know why I flipped like that? You think I liked having to see you get shackled! I tried to control myself but that was just something I could not do. If it was any other man up there I wouldn't have had that outburst!"

She came over to him and pushed him, "That man you call father....he....he...." she made fists with her hands, "He killed my family! He hunted them down, tortured them, and beheaded them! While killing others. Burning the village while he was at it! They died defending me!"

She threw up her hands and started pacing, "I will never forget the man that wielded the bloody sword, who was smiling and laughing as he slaughtered them! I want to kill that man!"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa took a step back as she shoved him and he shook his head. "And you thought now, when he is surrounded by men at the capital would be a good time to confront him? Do you not think? At all?"

"You just act! It's like you never put a thought into the consequences you might receive for your actions ever! You just do!" Tousa was scowling. "We were walking on thin ice as it was and you decided an outburst was the best course of action for the person you hate the most who holds all the cards and power in this situation."

"I don't care if he hunted down your family, tortured them, beheaded them! I don't care that he burned your village or that they died defending you! He is the king of this country, and if he had been able to do that what makes you think he wouldn't have done it again!? Do you have a death wish Anja!? Is that it!? You're lucky he just decided to throw us into a cell! You can't always attack! Sometimes you need to learn how to wait!"

Tousa's chains rattled as he moved about. "If you had attacked I would have had to kill you right then and there! No matter what you might want it cannot happen here! Not with your attitude! Now that he knows your a lycan do you really think I'm going to be able to convince him to let you go!? I just can't... I can't understand what goes on in your head when you pull things like this! You want to commit Regicide on my family, you think admitting these things to me will make me take your side!?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff