Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"From the moment we met, I knew it was you."▬▬

Yukon went out to the pitch, he had forced himself not to drink the previous night, eat lots of food, drink lots of water, stay sober. He would get plenty drunk after winning. Or losing the game today.

▬▬"Aria Siddall, you may have held my hand a short time, but you will hold my heart forever."▬▬

Position:Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing; +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:31 pm
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
First Year Ravenclaw

"11 is the fourth number that stays the same when turned upside down after 0, 1, and 8."

Flora Helen mumbled to herself, "There are 13 other players on the field I only really need to worry about 2 other chasers. Yes this will be fine. You got this Flora Helen." She nodded to herself as she then began to stretch before the game started.

"If you turn me upside down I'll still be the same, but my face might turn red and the world will look upside down."

Position:Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Stealing;
Special Skills: Natural Flyer; Deft Dodger; Swift Swipe
Lives: gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

gaia_sakura

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ιт gσєѕ σиє ву σиє, єνєи тωσ ву тωσ
                                          єνєяувσ∂у σи тнє fℓσσя, ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ нσω ωє ∂σ
                                          ℓєт'ѕ gσ ∂ιρ ιт ℓσω, тнєи уσυ вяιиg ιт υρ ѕℓσω
                                          ωιи∂ ιт υρ σиє тιмє, ωιи∂ ιт вα¢к σи¢є мσяє

spaceNorah joined her teammates on the pitch, more than ready to start today's game. She knew she still wasn't the best chaser in the world, of course, but you didn't get to be the best without practice. Plus, she was somehow the most experienced chaser they had, which wasn't great. But, she was hardly going to be a naysayer to her own team. Actually, they could probably use a pep talk. She approached Flora, the newbie chaser and therefore one of her primary teammates, and sat near her to stretch. "We've totally got this," she said out loud, technically to nobody but mostly to Flora. Confidence could be catching.

¢σмє, яυи, яυи, яυи, яυи єνєяувσ∂у мσνє яυи
                                          ℓєт мє ѕєє уσυ мσνє αи∂ яσ¢к ιт 'тιℓ тнє gяσσνє
                                          ∂σиє ѕнαкє ιт 'тιℓ тнє мσσи вє¢σмєѕ тнє ѕυи
                                          єνєяувσ∂у ιи тнє ¢ℓυв gινє мє α яυи
                                          ωєℓℓ ι'м яєα∂у fσя уα, ¢σмє ℓєт мє ѕнσω уα
                                          уσυ ωαит тσ gяσσνє, ι'ммα ѕнσω уσυ нσω тσ мσνє

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                          Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Throwing)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cₗₒₛₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₑyₑₛ ₐₙd ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ, ⱼᵤₛₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ᵢₜ
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₜₕᵣₒwₙ ₐ fᵢₛₜ fᵤₗₗ ₒf gₗᵢₜₜₑᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₐᵢᵣ?
                                          ₕₐᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₑᵥₑᵣ ₗₒₒₖₑd fₑₐᵣ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ fₐcₑ
                                          ₐₙd ₛₐᵢd ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ?

Dwyn marched on the pitch with more confidence than he actually had. He was sure he'd be ok but he was at a size and an experience disadvantage but he wasn't the youngest so that helped. He got to stretching to make sure his muscles wouldn't become a problem

Position: seeker chaser
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: +3 spot and catch +2 elsewhere
                                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives: [♡] [♡] [♡]

ₐₙd ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒₙₗy ₕₐₗf ₚₐₛₜ ₜₕₑ ₚₒᵢₙₜ ₒf ₙₒ ᵣₑₜᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜᵢₚ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵢcₑbₑᵣg
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₛᵤₙ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ bᵤᵣₙ
                                                              ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵤₙdₑᵣ bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ₗᵢgₕₜₙᵢₙg

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:44 pm
Everywhere a wilderness
We're all out of our minds
Everyone's an animal
Even you and I

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ HALFBREED │ SEVENTH YEAR

Laurel raced out onto the pitch, determined not to be late for her first game, since she'd already bungled the first practice of the year. That aside, at least the team seemed to be showing up. She started her stretches, after shooting a few grins at her teammates, hoping she seemed confident.

OOC:
Quote:

Everywhere a wilderness
The concrete to the pines
Everywhere a wilderness
There's no place you can hide

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:48 pm

User Image♜♖
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fifth year || Hufflepuff prefect || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club apprentice || Quidditch beater and vice captain

Eden headed out to the Pitch a little late, rolling his muscles out and stretching. He gave Yukon a little narrow-eyed glare, relaxing when he was relatively certain that the captain didn't go and get drunk before their first game. That would have been bad.
"'Afternoon Yukon. Ready.

setting Quidditch Pitch, Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw || with Quidditch people
appearance 5’6”, fit || wearing Quidditch uniform
status anxious

Stats:
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to hitting the bludger, +4 to others
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing,
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you find your center
You are sure to win
You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
♖♜
~"I'll Make a Man Out of You" by Danny Osmond from Mulan. Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We can do this!

Milan was excited to get the season truly underway. As he walked out, he looked up to the stands, excited to watch them fill up with all the people wanting to cheer them on. He had a plan for this year, but he wasn't sure how to put it underway. What if the team thought it was super dumb? But on the other hand... what if it super worked? Hopefully, he could get it. As his team joined him in getting ready, he awkwardly coughed to try and get attention.

"Okay guys, are we ready to rock? It'll be a great game, I can feel it. But, just for extra encouragement... If we win this season, the whole season, you guys can pick some sort of something, within reason, for me to have to do. Dying my hair, a tattoo... though appropriate, something wild like that. So, if we do a good job, I'll accept just about whatever you guys have to throw at me. So, just like we've practiced, and we'll do just great out there."

He offered a small grin, then grabbed his broom and headed out of the changing room to prepare for the game. It was going to be a good game, and he was excited to play. Their practices were always small, but this year, it seemed smaller than ever. They needed some new blood in the next year, or Ravenclaw would be sunk. He sighed softly, trying to keep his worries from clouding the day.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Rivals, well.. not really rivals, they're nice...
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We're gonna do an awesome job!

Lewis was ready to actually play quidditch. Practices were great, but it was nothing compared to an actual game. And this year, he was able to play as a chaser, where last year he'd been stuck goalkeeping. At least Chasers got a way bigger slice of action! He ran a hand through his messy curls, eyes wide in excitement. During their pre-game pep-talk, Milan put out a goal of being to... probably... humiliate him. Or at the very least, make him a bit less straight-laced. Lewis thought it would be hilarious, and certainly wanted to make it happen. If that meant he'd fly a bit faster, he'd do his best!

Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws & Hufflepuffs
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Eagles v Badgers
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I regret all the choices that brought me here

Yarrick was really quite nervous about today's game. She'd never really played quidditch outside of practice, and this game was all important in setting up the season. At least in this one she didn't have to battle her big brother. Though, somehow, all four of the teams had a Knapp in the Beater role. Herself and Zack, then their cousins Erikk and Flick. Flick was technically no longer a Knapp, but she was still probably way better at beater-ing than Yarrick.

Captain Milan gave a pep-talk about the season and such, but Yarrick had to admit her nerves caused her to not pay too much attention. After the little pep talk, she stepped out onto the pitch, squinting a bit at the sunlight. Despite making the team, she felt incredibly out of place. Wide eyes looked around, nervous for how this game would go down.

Modifiers: +2 {Hitting}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:38 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

Even though she’d been in matches since she was a First Year, Linsey couldn’t help but be up for the match today. Didn’t matter to her what the weather was, who they might be playing against, or where they were in the standings, Linsey had the chance to play for her House once more. Having settled into her post as Beater, she’d been training up with the younger Beaters on Mom’s team when the chance presented itself, and she felt more comfortable wielding a bat. She just hoped their fortunes would prove better than they did at that mess of a scrimmage last spring.

The willowy girl had her long silvery-white hair pulled into a long ponytail, which would stream behind her like a flaxen flag since it refused to let her stuff down the back of her Quidditch robe. This year she knew she needed to protect Lewis, and mentor her fellow Beater, Yarrick, although since the latter was a Knapp, Linsey reckoned she was likely a Beater prodigy like her kinsfolk. Then there was Milan; Linsey’s heart fluttered when she saw him standing there in his Quidditch robes, looking every inch the leader she knew that he was.

We are with you, Mon Capitan. Onwards to victory!” she said confidently, as she looked around at the gathering of Eagles. After all, they had the best crew in the school, they needed only the chance to prove it on the pitch.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC:18
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:08 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Galen had followed the plain to focus on training the younger Hufflepuff players-- really it was just the siblings Noah and Charlotte--, but come game time he understood putting your most experienced players out on the first string. "Alright you two. Keep your eyes peeled on the bench, alright? We'll be counting on you two to notice anything interesting. Stuff Ravenclaw does well, something they might be less good at, you're our eyes on the ground."

Otherwise, Galen was happy to be on the pitch for the first time since getting a heart attack and plummeting to the ground last year. He flashed Ron and Mason a smile, and a thumbs up to Nora, ready to follow the rest of the team out onto the pitch whenever they were ready.

setting 2059 Game 2 Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw, Quidditch Pitch || with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaws
appearance 5'10", || wearing Quidditch uniform.
status It's game time

Position:
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats: Hufflepuff Chaser
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to catching the quaffle, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Sherbert Lemondrop

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick went over to the field, walking with Uriel and Ivan. School had been...interesting so far. Flick though had ben thrilled to be put on the quidditch team in their first year - and as a beater! They weren't very good at it yet, but they were getting better. "Ivan you ready to take out some Ravens? Sorry Yuri - I think you're going to be an easy target." Flick smiled at the two, this would be a fun game. They hoped.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Position: Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll:
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:56 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora was a nervous wreck, not that anyone could tell behind her beaming smile. She was trying to exude as much confidence as she could, but she couldn’t say she completely felt it. She repeatedly squeezed the handle of her broom. Mentally she cursed everyone who had decided to put her in charge of anything. Somehow this list of people just seemed to keep getting bigger.

Typically she didn’t mind, but she couldn’t help but worry about her choices with this season’s team. Mainly Galen. She’d made the choice to keep him on first string, thinking it was what was best for the team (which with the amount of people who’d tried out it definitely was) but since then she’d been obsessing about whether it was best for him.

But, when push came to shove, she had made the decision. She had however made it abundantly clear that if anything felt remotely wrong, Galen was to have one of the James’s take over. She hoped that wouldn’t happen. And not just for Galen’s sake. The team was a little…green. Both of the beaters were first years and even though she had the utmost faith in them, it may not have really been her first choice if there were more options.

She’d done all she could, now all that was left was to play the best she could and believe in her team. And hopefully not have a mental break in the process.

null

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:05 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Mixed emotions accompanied Ron to the pitch. This marked the first game of his last campaign flying with the Badgers, and as much as he’d looked forward to getting down to the business of chasing the Cup, he was also feeling a bit sad that, no matter what, this was going to be the proverbial it. He was okay with that, though, as he still had one more shot at helping win the match for the team.

Concerning him, though was Brianna. Her last match engendered a lot of hard feelings for her, considering the drubbing her team suffered at the hands of Aria’s crew of Lions, and the injuries she suffered only rubbed salt in it for her. While her wrist healed up right as rain, Ron noticed how she still walked a might gingerly after having her lower leg shattered and repaired after the direct strike from a well-aimed Bludger she took in the match. He was grateful the last shot at her missed, as he wasn’t sure how Brianna would have responded to being shot out of a game twice in succession. At one point, when it was just the two of them around, she confessed her shin was starting to ache persistently if it rained. He rather hoped it was just her imagination.

Taking the field, he returned Galen’s smile with one of his own, and he saw Nora had her usual radiant smile. Yeah, if Nora was in good spirits, then it bode well for their chances this day.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:27 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd arrived on the pitch, ready for the first Ravenclaw game of the season, and for the first game after he had been named Vice Captain. He looked out into the crowd, trying his best to spot Echo. He was sure she’d be in the stands somewhere among the other Slytherin students to support both Syd and Milan today. Unfortunately, the sixth year didn’t spot her before his attention was captured by Milan, who had started to give a pep talk of sorts. It definitely wasn’t one that Syd had expected to come from his uptight Captain – if they won the season, they could choose a design for him to get tatted? Dope! Hopefully they could win – Syd would have a ton of fun with this. Maybe he could even design the tattoo himself. A smirk stretched into a grin as he imagined tattooing a few more-than-likely-too-inappropriate tattoos on the seventh year. It seemed that the rest of the team was on board with this as well as Linsey had chanted. Syd echoed her: “Onwards to victory!” Man was he determined to catch that damn snitch.

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 )
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Graydon Ironshield

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games