Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him when he walked up. Only to look at the work in progress before nodding."It looks rather nice. And I am thinking about going to sleep soon. Since I will have to get up early to cook breakfast. So want to spend some time before then? And there should be left overs, unless someone else ate them.", she said, only to hug him and look around their property.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:31 pm
He looked around then back to her. " I would not mind having some of your cooking. And would love to spend sometime with my wife." As he said that he was walking over to where the food was. Finding a plate full of food and a note from Zeltion that said, 'This food was for Grim and if anyone eats it I will not heal you after Grim is finished with You. That includes you Curson.' Chuckling at the note he began to eat his food.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing this and walked with him to the food. Seeing the note she laughed and shook her head. Of course she was busy cleaning so she wouldn't fully notice someone near the left overs. Since she kept them away from the buckets. Now she sat with him as he ate. Now they talked about the house and how it was coming.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:02 pm
As he eat he looked over to the house. " They said that they are already planning on making some rooms for the little ones so when we have them their rooms will be ready. Also they are leaving some space and extra items in case we decide to have more along the way so we can build their rooms.", he said after finishing what was in his mouth.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:15 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled and blushed hearing that. Of course she was glad that they would have a place for their children. Of course she leaned into him as he was done eating."And how many rooms are we going to have?”, she asked, well looking up at him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:22 pm
He thought back to when he saw the plans for the house. " If I remember correctly. There will be the main living room, five spare rooms but they said that those would be for they children if we decide to have that many. If not then we could use them for whatever we want. Then there is the master bedroom so that is where we will sleep. The kitchen of course and then there is a room in the top of the house that is suppose to be a training room.", he said as he looked at the house to try and get a better understanding of the lay out.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened and was trying to imagine it from how far it was built. Though she started to close her eyes after yawning."Sounds nice sweetie. But will you lay down by me?”, she asked. Only to start rubbing his arm.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 pm
He was planing on working through the night to get more of the house finished. But he knew that she hated it when he did that at the temple. So he held her hand and kissed it. " Of course. Around you is the only time I am actually able to sleep.", he said as he started walking to where they were going to be sleeping until the house is finished.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She opened her eyes and started to walk with him. Once they made it to their spot she curled up to him. Or let him curl up to her. Either way she was happy and sleeping peacefully until about sunrise. Grumbling a bit she got up and started a cooking fire and prepared the food.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:30 pm
He went to sleep a little while after her. Feeling her curl up to him he had a smile on his face. Waking up before the sun came up he was the first one who went straight back to work on the house. With all the help they had it seemed like the house would be finished really soon. As well as the farm thanks to the help of Curson and Zeltion.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was washing the dishes as some of the food was slowly cooking. Of course she set out plates for everyone. After she ate she started to do the dishes. But Cameron helped her out. Smiling she rested a bit more after she felt nauseous. Though she was up in time to cook lunch. But she felt a bit nauseous still.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:46 pm
He continued to work through out the day hardly taking breaks. But he did notice that she did not look the same as usual. So after jumping down from the roof he quickly went over to her. " Are you all right? You seems a little off." Seeing that she was cooking he stayed out of her way. But he was going to see how she felt before he asks her to take a break.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:01 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She had Cameron take over. Since it was the same thing they made the day before."I'm just feeling a bit nauseous. Cameron said it probably is just a bit of stress and jitters. But I am not pushing myself anymore." she told him. Of course she sat down at the start of the conversation.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:07 am
He sat with her and looked at her. " Alright if you say so. I can ask Zeltion to have a look at you and see if he can help. But if you don't want that then we won't until you start to feel worse.", he said in a caring tone. Though while it was caring it also left no room for arguing about the last part.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:41 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She sighed and nodded well looking at Grim..
"Fine, only if I feel worse.", she said with a nod. Before standing up slowly and part way stop. A wave of sickness hit her. Making her a bit green. Of Cameron was stealing glances at the couple. Not knowing how Lola was feeling.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games