Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:22 am
User Image

Astraia Huricane

-She put her hand into hers and goes to get up and almost falls over.- "I-I am okay." She said not wanting too much fuss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia catches Astraia and helps her maintain her balance. Can you stand or walk, Astraia? Pia says this to Astraia as she holds her to keep her balance then noticed the sail cloth she was wearing. Astraia, is there any reason why you're wearing a cloth & where are your clothes? Pia reached for her phone and texted her workplace saying that she maybe late back to work because she found a girl washed up on the beach. Alright, Pia. I understand. You can help the girl you found. Once that's done come right back.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 am
User Image

Astraia Huricane

AnimusHelixRebirth

"I seem to have lost my shell bra and tail. I was completely naked." She said barely audible. -She looked down embarrassed.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:22 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia held Astraia to keep her balance. Don't worry, Astraia. I get you something to wear & get you cleaned up at my place. Can you walk? Also, what happened to your shell top and tail? Did you lose your costume or something? Pia said this as she held Astraia's hands to help her stand and walk. She also thought that the shell top & tai that Astraia mentioned were part of a costume or something

Avelina Bell

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 am
User Image

Astraia Huricane

"What does one where here? Yes I need the help." She said softly.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:08 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia held Astraia to keep her balance then helped her stand & walk. Astraia. I'll show you where I live. Follow me & stay close. You'll get used to standing & walking once you get used to it. Pia says this as she helps Astraia.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

Astraia Huricane

-She leans onto Pia as she tries to gain balance. She trips and stumbles across the rocks alongside Pia.- ~I really hope she doesn't think I am clumsy.~ "I am grateful for you helping m-me,"Astraia said to Pia.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia held Astraia to keep her balance as she helped her stand & walk. Astraia. your welcome. So do you have any friends? Pia says this as she helps Astraia on her feet and onto where Pia lives.
*exit*

Avelina Bell

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 am
User Image

Astraia Huricane

"I did but he went to study abroad somewhere." Astraia said quietly. ~Wonder if he is here?~She thought as they headed off the beach. *exits*

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 am
Rani
User Image
Water-Fairy, Hero of Pixie Hollow
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

As a hero of pixie hollow, Rani is a water-fairy who has had a few encounters with the evil dragon Kyto, Who is kept imprisoned by one of Tink's inventions. Her first encounter led Rani to give up her most cherished items- Her wings.

For her next encounter with this dragon, she rode a dove in order to fly there. While she is an excellent swimmer, swimming to Kyto's prison would take way too long. Once there, Rani suggested a peaceful way for dragons and fairies to live in harmony.

Insulted, Kyto refused and used his powers to create a storm that wrecked havoc on the sea of Neverland that night. This storm had magical properties, and Rani was swept away to what she assumed was the mainland.

Rani was lying in the ocean water, Her long golden hair swirling in the small ocean waves. Awakened, Rani got up and realized she was covered in seafoam. The elegant blue dress she wore was torn slightly, but still intact. Being the hero of pixie hollow, it was made from the finest materials- able to withstand most types of magic. Including ones that made her human sized.

Am I on the mainland?
She wondered, looking around at her surroundings. She looked to see the giant clock (Big ben from London) to see if her assumption was right. but all she saw was Strange Tower in the distance.

Confused and wet from the ocean waves, she wrung the sea foam from her hair and what remained of the skirt on her dress. At least I'm not naked. She thought, looking to see beach-goers in the distance. They didn't seem to take notice of her.

"Where to start..." Rani mumbled, still analyzing her surroundings. Then she noticed a shower area not far from the shores. The mechanics of the shower were quite similar to those back at pixie hollow. At least for those who owned showers in their houses. Water-fairies are usually quite clean since they are constantly around water. Once the salt and foam was gone from her hair, Rani made the attempt to clean her dress as well. It seemed to work, but the tears in her skirt would need an expert to fix.

She sighed in dismay before noticing the towels on the ground that the beach staff would provide to people at the shower area. Taking one of the towels, she dried her hair, arms, and legs as best she could even though her dress was still damp. However, she was a lot more comfortable. So she decided to explore the beach and try to find someone who could give her directions.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:29 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

He stared up at the bright sky as he awoke from unconsciousness. Once up, he realized he was no longer a merman.
He sighed, and took in the new environment. There weren't many beach-goers which was good. Relieved, he also found an area with an beach towel on the ground along with a colorful umbrella. In this shady area he found a cooler and a trunk, which was filled with bathing suits and drinks.
He put on a pair of swim trunks and took a drink from the cooler. He hated to steal, but it was kind of an emergency. After a moment, He saw an ethereal-looking lady with golden hair come closer to him. Once she was closer, he blushed with embarrassment. He mustered a small "Hello." before saying: "Sorry, was this your area? I didn't mean to take anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:36 pm
Rani
User Image
Water-Fairy, Hero of Pixie Hollow
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Oh, no..This is not my area." Rani said softly. She noticed the young man blushing slightly, causing her to become hot with embarrassment. Her cheeks rosy, she tried to make light of the situation. "Perhaps you'd like to share a drink? " she asked. but then realized that would be stealing. "Although, if it's not your area..I really shouldn't. " She replied "Do you know this place? It looks so much like the mainland..But it's not. "She sighed in dismay. Wishing for help

Mythrilia

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:44 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

Her voice was like silk to him. Trying not to blush, he dug into the cooler and tossed her a Cream Soda. "Don't worry, It's on me if we caught." He said before noticing that her dress was torn at the skirt. He also noticed that she was slightly bruised and began to worry. "I'm Zephyr by the way. Not to get personal or anything, but what happened to your dress?"  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games