Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:09 am
[~Miss Dru~]
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]
Day off school! <3
Hmm, it seems I have school today, as usual. Even though most students here can choose M-W-F or TUES-THURS, I'm one of the few who has M-T-W-T-F >__<

A wha?
M-W-F stnands for Monday, Wednesday,Friday. And He has Monday-Friday.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:58 am
mizuki azn
[~Miss Dru~]
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]
Day off school! <3
Hmm, it seems I have school today, as usual. Even though most students here can choose M-W-F or TUES-THURS, I'm one of the few who has M-T-W-T-F >__<

A wha?
M-W-F stnands for Monday, Wednesday,Friday. And He has Monday-Friday.

You can choose?! gonk

[~Miss Dru~]

Funaho

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:57 pm
Wow, that's interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:20 pm
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
Your schedule depends on when your course is available. Next quarter I hope I can be able to work directly on my major, so I hope registration goes along well. That way I don't have to go five days a week. Otherwise, that would feel like high school xp .  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:09 am
I'm having troubles finding a a song I like, specifically High and Mighty Color's Lonely Flower. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:05 pm
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
Your schedule depends on when your course is available. Next quarter I hope I can be able to work directly on my major, so I hope registration goes along well. That way I don't have to go five days a week. Otherwise, that would feel like high school xp .
What's your major?  

King Henry
Crew

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:35 pm
King Henry
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
What's your major?
Graphic Design. If I learn enough skills, I might try my hand at making more sigs for people.

A LOT of graphic designers in the university are Asian smile .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:25 pm
Pagtatapat01
King Henry
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
What's your major?
Graphic Design. If I learn enough skills, I might try my hand at making more sigs for people.

Yeah, if you look at the credits to any american cartoon, they're all asian names. ^_^ The guy who made Batman Beyond was Korean, I think. I dunno if animation is your thing, but there are defintly a lot of asians in that industry, whether it's cartoony or cg-ish.

What school are you at?  

alis in wonderland

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:06 pm
Pagtatapat01
King Henry
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
What's your major?

I wanted to major in that, too, because my friend and I wanted to start a graphic design business. Then I found out that you had to draw gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:14 pm
alis in wonderland
Pagtatapat01

Yeah, if you look at the credits to any american cartoon, they're all asian names. ^_^ The guy who made Batman Beyond was Korean, I think. I dunno if animation is your thing, but there are defintly a lot of asians in that industry, whether it's cartoony or cg-ish.

What school are you at?
California State Polytechnic University. It's biggest major is in engineering, but their other programs are good too.

@ Henry - That's why there's school and college to help, dude... wink  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Funaho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:53 pm
King Henry
Pagtatapat01
King Henry
Pagtatapat01
[~Miss Dru~]

You can choose?! gonk
What's your major?

I wanted to major in that, too, because my friend and I wanted to start a graphic design business. Then I found out that you had to draw gonk
Isn't that what it is sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
Funaho

Yes, but I didn't know that when my friend asked if I wanted to start a graphic design business with her. That was when we were in seventh grade rolleyes I thought that with graphic design, you input codes into your puter and it draws images for you.  

King Henry
Crew

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:37 am
King Henry
Funaho

Yes, but I didn't know that when my friend asked if I wanted to start a graphic design business with her. That was when we were in seventh grade rolleyes I thought that with graphic design, you input codes into your puter and it draws images for you.
henry henry. Did you go to the game yesterday?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:33 am
I've been a bad APG member...*hits self*

*scrolls through new posts*

Ahhhh!!! I get it now ^^ That ZOMG NU LEI OUT not only means 'ZOMG new layout' which is what I thought before...but it rhymes with Jalapeno! I get it.

Wait. No it doesn't...well kinda...

Shoot me for being VERY slow.

@ Miss Dru- rofl The duckies are tah c00lies ^^

@djTAKA- ZOMG NU LEI OUT isn't in the dictionary either... so technically it doesn't count either. But Renault took me a long time to work out *whines*

I GOT ONE ^^ CROW RHYMES WITH JALEPENO! HUZZAH!

It's in the dictionary...I checked.

It means "1. Either of the two large, lustrous black, Australian birds of the genus Corvus having the characteristic harsh call."

This is a very long post. It is making up for the time I got banned..><"

I really should be doing Geography.*stabs geography*

Toodles!~

. c i n n a m o n .

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:55 am
Zafkiel
King Henry
Funaho

henry henry. Did you go to the game yesterday?
No, I was too tired. I slept right after I got home. Did you go?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games