Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 pm
Awella Hawk

She sat on the bed when they entered the room. Only to look at him as she had put the bag on his desk. Of course the bag was closed, so they didn't see anything. But she looked at him and shrugged,"Hmmm, well there was a couple of other places I was hoping to visit.", she told him, before smiling. Though she now rubbing her neck a bit.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then when she said that there were other places she wanted to visit he stood up and moved to the door."Well then why don't we visit these stores. I still have some money on me. Besides I want to spend more time with you in an area were I won't be too tempted."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She could not help but laugh at this. Once she walked to the door, she kissed his neck. Though that's before she pulled back and grinned. "Hmmm, and are you going to buy anything?", she asked him. Wondering if he was going to get a new shirt or pants.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about that."I suppose that I could stand to get a new shirt. But I want to focus only on you."He was trying to control himself after she kissed his neck. It didn't last too long and he leaned down and captured her lips after closing the door. He continued to kiss her and led her to a wall and pinned her against it.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 pm
Awella Hawk

She heard this and nodded with a smile. Though when he started to kiss her, she moaned. Once he led her to the wall and pinned her there, her moans got louder. Of course by now she didn't care who saw them kissing. Like he said, he had been good in front of his men. And right now she wanted to be a bit bad. Well being good at being bad.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius unknowingly took his shirt off as they were kissing. He pulled back after a bit to take a breath."I promise you I will not take things to far."He then captured her lips again with increased passion. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her closer to him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She some how took helped him take his shirt off. Once they pulled back for their breath, she was nodding. Before she started to kiss him back. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. Of course she rubbed her hips against his. Moaning she smiled as she some how started to take her own shirt off. Yet she had her corset on under her shirt. Only a bit of her corset was seen. Though she pulled back, when she heard a man clearing his voice. Looking over it was her Father which made her blush.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius also heard a man clearing his voice. He looked to where the voice was coming from. When he saw it was Eunan he sighed inwardly and waited for him to speak to them.

Eunan sighed outwardly."I know that you two are in love but I wish there was some type of warning that came up for me to tell me when you two were like this."He then walked closer to them and then said."Awella would you mind walking with me for a bit?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:37 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded hearing her Father's request. Though she did raise an eyebrow when she was glancing at Marius. Now she handed him back his shirt. "Looks like I'll be seeing you around sweetie. Let me get my bag, so that way you won't be tempted to look.", she said, before going back into the room. It only took her thirty seconds if that. As she walked by Marius she pecked his cheek and gave him a smile. Before she followed her Father's led now. Of course she was curious on what he had to say. "So, uh, what's going on Dad?", she asked him, once they were out of earshot of Marius. Only to adjust both her shirt and bag.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan waited until Awella was following him and then led her out of Marius's room and out of the tavern. As they were walking he sighed lightly."I know that I have no right to do this since I missed so much of your life but I don't really want to let you go just yet. I know how much you love him and everything but as a father I want only the best for you. That wasn't the reason I asked you here though. If anything I want to get to know you more. What was your childhood and if I returned with you and Marius to your home would your mother be angered by my presence."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him talk as they walked around the port city. "Well, it's a bit fuzzy. I remember having to learn how to fix fishing nets. As well make them, to help bring money in. I remember a bit with you in it. I know that Mom cried for most of the nights... And I don't know. I think she'd both mad and happy....", she said, well glancing at him. Yet she was still looking around the city. Now she pointed to a shop that she wanted to go into. It was on with some herbs, so she looked at them. But she would still listen to her Father speaking.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan let that sink in. He then looked to her."So if I returned with you would she hug me or slap me. I hope for the former but expect the latter. I would deserve the slap honestly. Leaving you two was one of the hardest things I have done. My clan needed me and I needed to make sure they survived."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She stopped him and looked at him. Only to put a hand on her hip. "Father, I'm likely to get spanked then hugged for running off like that... Though I shouldn't be saying running off. It's more like, I got taken onto a pirate's ship after I saved him from jail.", she replied and rubbed her neck. Though it was soon followed with a nervous laugh.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan looked at her with a raised eyebrow."So he basically kidnapped you and now you have fallen in love with him. Are you sure that you really love him and it isn't just you were trying to keep yourself alive by staying with the captain?"Eunan crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Awella.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She face palmed and looked at her Father. "Father, he treated me like an equal from day one. Even if I was trying to be stoic and cold. He saved me from an Adaro. Plus he let me have his cabin, though the agreement was until I was comfortable around the crew. I honestly never thought, that I would end up marrying him. Let alone kissing him like I do.", she said in a stern voice. One that was similar to her Mother when she got stubborn about something.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces