Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:(Secretly Rooting for Hufflepuff)]
Company: Minn

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, Minn!

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna shut her text book and also her notebook that contained all the notes she had been keeping on beaters and she turned a bright red color at Minn's appearance. "Uh..." Ronna said, "I was... well, I was actually studying some waiting for the game but..."

She was still bright red as she glanced away looking a bit like a guilty child and then looked back and held out her notebook, "I've been showing up to all the games. Any game not Gryffindor well... since I can't practice I've been doing my own thing to improve." She smiled still blushing. "I mean notes don't translate to actual practice but at least I have advance flying still."

"I assume you are rooting for Hufflepuff?"

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer looked over the stands, ready to cheer on a team to win this game. Well, kind of. He just wanted to see Slytherin lose, and was doing his level best to show his support for the other team. Which had him in Hufflepuff colors, complete with a scarf he 'found' for the outfit. His nails were painted interchanging black and yellow, andthe kid honestly looked like a giant bumblebee, but he really didn't care. Noticing Ronna, he paused, realizing the girl was sitting with an older student. Shrugging, he made his way over, wondering if Gypsy was going to make an appearance or not. Hopefully not, since he figured that Gyp still had issues with the girl. "Hey Ronna, umm, Minn, right? How are ya doin' t'day? I hope I ain' intrudin' or nothin' on somethin' ya pearls are talkin' 'bout." Considering his history with Ronna, he kind of figured he was. He also hoped he wouldn't be yelled at for calling Ronna a pearl again. It was just the way he talked, really.

-------------------------------------------
State: Watching the game
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

mc2

Miss Gryffindork

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn blinked in a bit of a tizzy when Ronna slammed her book shut. The girl looked a bit pink in the cheeks, meaning something had bothered her. She said she was studying, so Minn gave a pseudo-serious nod. "My brother studies too. He likes to know exactly who he's up against." She nodded, returning to her bubbly smile.

When a boy sat beside them, Minn blinked. He said her name, making her grin. "Hiya there! Yes, yep I'm Minn Nolynn. I am a reserve Keeper and a third year! My big brother's playing today, which is why I'm rooting for Hufflepuff. Plus it's the last game for Heathie and Ariana, and they're two of my bestest friends!" She grinned, for about three seconds, until her hair tumbled down in messy, tangled waves. Green eyes blinked from underneath the mop of hair.

mc2
Diamond Wales

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Minn

➳ ➳ ➳

"Pearl", really, again?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was actually relieved to see Jer show up and found his obvious decking out for Hufflepuff comical considering he was a Slytherin-of course-he was considered the odd one out of his house generally. She was sort of surprised to see him there though, but relieved because his interruption probably just saved her further embarrassment though she was almost surprised not to see Gypsy with him. Weren't the two almost glued by the hip?

Ronna smiled some at Minn's answer, and then realized that she was pretty sure she had heard somewhere Minn had a brother in another house. Apparently it was Hufflepuff.

"Oh, God no, no interruption at all," Ronna said all too quickly, shutting the notebook and quickly stuffing it and her textbook into her bag. "I'm sort of surprised to see you here though," She said to Jer, regaining her composure. "I mean, I never see you at Quidditch games. I've been to every one this year so I'm sure I would have seen you at one if you made a habit of showing up."

She sat back and said, "I tend to be fairly unbiased on rooting for any team but Gryffindor, but maybe since today, considering I'm still irked at Demitri's insult from class. Go with the majority right?" Of course, the truth was she was already secretly rooting for Hufflepuff anyways.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer nodded at both girls, a grin spreading across his features as he listened to them. When Minn stated she was rooting or several people, he blinked. Well, it did make sense. He didn't have all of his siblings in the same house. Only Bree was. "Tha' sounds pretty wicked, if ya ask me. Can' righ' say it's bad, ya know? Jeremy Long, an' I guess I' m a Slytherin, but I guess I'm a turncoa' or summat like tha'."

When Ronna had replied,, he thought she seemed a bit too excited to see him. Which was odd, in a way. He didn't think the girl would want to see him that badly. When she mentioned Dmitri, he made a face. "Tha' git's gonna be gettin' a righ' old sock in th' face if ya ask me. Bloke don' seem ta realize tha' no' ever'thin' is grea' 'bou' his home. An' I have been a' games. Th' Hufflepuff-Ravenclaw one I was a' cheerin' on Ravenclaw. Guess I'm sporatic or summat regardin' who I roo' fer, china."

State: Watching the game
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

mc2

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn smiled at the blonde, who introduced himself as Jeremy Long. He said he guessed he was a Slytherin? What did that mean? What was a turncoat?! He talked a bit different, but she thought it was quite interesting. "It is pretty wicked, I'd think! Sad 'nough, he's gonna graduate next year. I don' think I'm ready for that!" She nodded, then smiled. At least she had one more year with him!

When they started talking about some guy named Demitri, she blinked a few times. He deserved a sock in the face? She assumed he meant a punch, rather than a stocking, which made her a bit upset. "I don't think it's very nice to beat up someone! Well... unless they hit someone you like first, then I could see it. B-but... I'm not tellin' you to hit him! Oh no! Um..." She covered her mouth, cheeks dark red in a blush. She really needed to learn when to shut up! Luckily they continued off on their dress. After a few seconds, she looked back with a bright grin, cheeks still quite red.

mc2
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

Company: Minn and Jer

➳ ➳ ➳

I wouldn't mind being the one to sock him... should have dumped Dmitri overboard first year, come to think of it.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow when Jer mentioned he had been at another game: she hand't noticed, but then again she had been sort of taking notes. "Jer, just don't go around assaulting other people no matter how much they deserve it, okay? Trust me, it's just not worth it. Besides, I'm sure he'll get his comeuppance eventually." She glanced over at Minn and added, "And trust me, this guy totally deserves to get his nose broken-if you believe in vigilante justice. I'd love to do it... if I was younger I probably would have..."

She sighed shaking her head and then put on a brighter smile, "Anyways, at least you'll have another year with your brother, right, Minn? You'll have one more year to root for Hufflepuff and your brother whenever Gryffindor isn't playing!"

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:19 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh walked to the stands, his Quidditch robes neat pressed and adorning him. He sat in the front with the rest of the Reserves, noting that the Hufflepuff team didn't have very many reserves at all. With a smirk, he realized that the Slytherin Beaters just had to knock them out, and it would be rather unlikely that they could find any reserves. It shouldn't be hard, except that pesky Hufflepuff Captain, Hawthorn. From what he'd seen, she, and her minion Fallrein, were amazing shots. Hopefully Montague and Silver would be able to knock them from the sky.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:48 pm
The Clarisse and Mitchell Kids...

Leonette//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gryffindor////////////Hufflepuff//////////Gryffindor//////

David felt bad that Remy didn’t get to play in her final year against her sister. It would have been an amazing year if things had of turned out. “I know you didn’t get to play your final year but you were playing in spirit.” He told her giving her a small smile. It hurt knowing both sisters didn’t get what they were really looking forward too. “Their chances seem pretty high then.” Leonette said pretty sure they probably had this. With Ariana the way she was playing all year she was sure of it.

David just knew that his comments would be taken the way they were. “I’m okay Remy don’t worry about me.” He told her. The idea of his sister being on the other side of Leonette watching Remy give him a hug wasn’t the greatest picture in David’s mind but he quickly pushed the image away ignoring the fact Chloe was even there. Luckily Chloe was making sure to not pay attention to it for her brother’s benefit. “I know Gryffindor can win next year what with Ariana and Shina leaving this year. It makes the pitch a little more even.” He told Remy with a smile. She just had to worry about him just like a big sister. Chloe knew that David saw the Gryffindor that way she just wished she could be more like what David saw in the girl. Maybe if she was more like Remy he’d look up to her the same way. Then again if he had to pick anyone the Hufflepuff was glad he picked her.

“Hey the games starting!” Leonette declared happily gluing her eyes to the pitch. David’s attention was then pulled into the game his eyes honing in on the Seekers. Hufflepuff started with the quaffle and it went back and forth between Dhylan, Amanda, and Ada. Amanda managing to get close to the goals but not close enough before Ada stole the ball away. Hufflepuff finally got to the goal Dhylan making the throw but sadly Virgil blocked the shot.

David noticed when Ariana caught sight of the snitch and then shortly after Jaslyn also spotted it. He waited in anticipation to see if Ariana would catch it. The first attempt didn’t work but she was so close. David locked his eyes on her as she tried again. “Come on Ariana…” he muttered under his breath and just then she caught the snitch. “They won Hufflepuff won.” David heard Leonette say before realizing what he saw. “Hufflepuff won! Wait a go you guys!” Chloe shouted before her brother could even say anything. “Wait a go Hufflepuff!” David shouted as he cheered. Hufflepuff earned it…

Stats'

Chloe: Yes Hufflepuff won!
David: Nicely done.
Leonette: They did it...

Who we're with: Each other & Remy
OOC: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin game

((Outfits in Pics))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy shrugged when David said she was playing in spirit. She didn't really feel she did much this year, so it was kind of odd to think she'd had any sort of impact. When she was hugging David, she noticed the boy looking particularly.... ruffled about it. Was it because his sister and cousin were there? She released the Seeker with a knowing grin. "True, but I wouldn't dare doubt some of the underclassmen's ability. Underestimation is just as bad as over, you know."

When the game started, Remy turned her full attention onto the Pitch. Dhyl started the game in favor of the Hufflepuffs, barely, barely managing to nab the quaffle from Eretria. As the game went on, she couldn't help but grin. Ari had a tail on the Snitch. One swipe led to a close miss, but on the redhead's second attempt, the Snitch was easily nabbed. Gold eyes blinked in a second of disbelief. "Ari caught.... Hufflepuff... wins..." It took a second for her own words to register, but the instant they did, she was on her feet screaming in joy. "THEY DID IT!! HUFFLEPUFF WON! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! GO ARI! GO HEATHIE! GO DHYL!!!" Remy was jumping up and down, cheering wildly. Her sister's first Quidditch Cup win just so happened to be her last chance to win. It was amazing! She just wanted to run onto the Pitch and tackle hug the Hufflepuff team!

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

Spectating Gryffindor Try Outs

For pity's sake, this game was difficult to follow. Fourteen people flying around in every direction all at once - six goals - and four balls to follow, even though he couldn't see one of them. Well, that must be what makes it fun once you get what in the devil's name is going on. Wren scratched his head hopelessly. After he got tired of being lost he just focused on trying to keep track of Tanya. Just doing that was enough of a challenge for him at the moment. But to be honest he was surprised no one else had showed up to cheer their friends on. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble for being here. He wasn't even from the right house, after all. He purposefully avoided looking at the captain, who was hovering high overhead, the only other spectator present. Well, she had better things to think about than some meddlesome firstie - unless she was the paranoid sort who thought he may be doing surveillance for his own house's team. That raised the question - who would Wren cheer for in a Gryffindor Hufflepuff match-up if Tanya were involved? It was a tough call. But he'd certainly never do anything underhanded like spy on the enemy team's tactics, and neither would anyone else from the Puffs, he was sure.

Wren 'oo'd' as one of the red team girls batted a ball that looked to be speeding at a lethal speed towards one of the younger girls and an older boy from the yellow team missed countering it. Surely it wouldn't do what he thought it was going to do - that would be brutal, barbaric. He leaned over the railing fighting the urge to yell 'Look out!'

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

Can we at least win one game this year? Please let us win one game this year!

Ronna had arrived early, but it was a bad habit she tended to have. Arriving early was her thing. She tended to be one of the firsts to arrive to her classes, she had been the first to arrive to try-outs this year (besides Elli, but then again, she was captain so she had set-up to do). Ronna hadn't gotten around to talking to Theo yet to make sure he wasn't upset about not even getting on reserves for a second year, but she hoped it was something that after a few days it would blow over with him. She hoped to see him in the stands to watch the game and root on the team. After all, it was their house competing against Slytherin-and generally the worst rivalry between houses was in Slytherin and Gryffindor. Of course, the last two years neither won the quidditch or house cup so did it really matter at this point? It was like fighting for last place. She smiled to herself at the thought, though, the fact that Gryffindor had kept a quite impressive losing streak of winning no games for at least the two years she had been at Hogwarts had to be remarked on. She was pretty sure Slytherin had won a few games.

Then again she never paid much attention to what was going on with the seekers when she watched the games, and that was the biggest point winner, so it wasn't impossible for her to forget which team had gotten 150 points which pretty much determined which team won the game. It wasn't that it was impossible to win the game without catching the snitch, it just was very difficult. She leaned tapped her fingers on her leg clothed in the red skinny legged jeans tucked into her white boots, bored, as she waited in what felt like empty stands at the moment. She kept an eye out hoping to see someone she knew to sit with to watch the game but figured even if she didn't she would give it her all to root the team on-she had said she intended to do all she could for the team in the stands rooting them on at the end of try-outs once the team was announced, and she (of course) was not on it, and she fully intended to keep her word on the matter. She might not attend every game this year, but she was going to every Gryffindor game for sure.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands

Alice and Jasper walked to the stands to cheer for a game they knew nothing about. Although they didn't know anything about it they were both excited to see what the game was about and how it was played. From what they heard it was pretty popular. Finding a seat in the stands Alice looked down at the field to see who was down there. "So this is Gryffindor vs. Slytherin right Jazz?" she asked him with a smile. "Yeah I believe so Alice." he answered her.

Jasper couldn't wait to see what the game was like. He figured if he did well in flying class and liked the idea of playing the game he would try-out next year. Though only time would tell if he was truly interested. "You thinking of playing next year?" Alice asked suddenly. "What? No, I don't even know how to play or if I even like it." Jasper told her a little taken back. "Okay if you say so but I know that look." she said shaking her head and looking back at the field. "What look?" he questioned her. "You have a distinct look when you're thinking about things that interest you."

Honestly Jasper didn't know what Alice was talking about but he decided to just let her win this one. Though he usually let her win everything it seemed...

Wearing: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Wearing: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Any dolt with half a brain Can see that humankind has gone insane
To the point where I don't know If I'll upset the status quo If I throw poison in the water main

Listen close to everybody's heart And hear that breaking sound
Hopes and dreams are shattering apart And crashing to the ground

I cannot believe my eyes How the world's filled with filth and lies
But it's plain to see Darkness inside of me Is on the rise

Minn hurried up into the stands, dragging her brother along behind her. "Come on Dhylan! Why are you so hard to drag! Come oooon! We don't want to miss the game!" She tugged hard on his wrist, making him sit right in the front of the stands. It was easy to see she was the more enthusiastic of the Nolynn children, as Dhyl attempted to turn his attention back to the textbook in his hands. "Dhyl! No! You're gonna watch the game with me! You promised!" Green eyes narrowed, the girl clearly annoyed at her brother. All he had done lately was work on his Quidditch team and study. He really, really needed a hobby.

Dhyl, on the other hand, was annoyed that he had been dragged along to a game, when he had Transfiguration to study. "Minn, the game's not even started yet. Why do you care anyway? You got kicked off the team this year." His blue eyes stared into her green, the older teen looking like he could use a nap. "So? Remy got kicked off the team too, and now she plays professionally. Maybe it's a sign. I'll just work extra hard next year, then I'll make it for sure! It'll be easy!" The girl grinned, hoping to have defeated her know-it-all older brother with her logic. Of course, he had a rebuttal. "Rem was a special case. She didn't make the team because she cheated the year prior. You were there, Mouse. If you're not on the team, it'll probably stay a cesspool of the same reaction. Unless you train until you're near dead, then push on, it's highly unlikely you're going to make a changing impression next year. I'm sorry, but that's how life goes sometimes, Mouse."

Minn was stunned. Sure, Dhyl was a logical butt, but he usually wasn't mean about it! She flicked his nose, then crossed her arms over her chest. "Why're you being so mean today, Dhylan? I know I asked you to do one thing that required you to be social, or even to talk to me, but maybe I should have just chosen to sit alone." She stood, prepared to walk away, but was stopped by a hand grabbing her wrist. "You're right. Look, I'll put the book away and watch the game with you. I'm just tired, is all. I've not been sleeping very well for a while now." Minn shrugged free from his grasp, then stared in annoyance at him. "Then go take a nap. I'm going to sit and watch the game." She marched away, choosing to sit by herself on the opposite side of their section of stands. She didn't need his boring, cranky self to have fun at a Quidditch game. She could make it fun all by herself. Minn was rather used to being by herself anyway, so what did it matter?

Dhyl sighed, moving to sit in the back row of the stands. He pulled a thermos from his bag, then started sipping coffee. Blue eyes gazed over the stands and onto the Pitch. Minn was being difficult, but was perhaps correct. Since he was alone, the teen returned to his book, staring unfocused at the pages.

Dhylan and Minerva

{Feel free to talk to either Dhyl or Minn. Good luck}

Look around We're living with the lost and found
Just when you thing you've almost drown You find yourself on solid ground
And you believe there's good in everybody's heart

Keep it safe and sound With hope you can do your part And turn a life around

I cannot believe my eyes Is the world finally growing wise?
'Cause it seems to me Some kind of harmony Is on the rise

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

Hmm... Minn? Wait, she did try out too and didn't make it...

Ronna was sitting in the center bleachers waiting for the game to start. She watched two first years, from the looks of it, possibly brother and sister or really close friends before coming to Hogwarts sit down wearing both Gryffindor red and Slytherin green and she guessed they were either from Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff and decided to be neutral in watching the game. That was when she saw the tiny Minn pulling her brother up the stands and they looked to be arguing. She looked away not caring to listen in but when she glanced back she noticed Minn was sitting alone on a far section of the stands and her brother was sipping from a thermos what she recognized from her own coffee habit as coffee purely by smell, and reading a book.

That was when Ronna realized that she and Theo hadn't been the only ones who had tried out that year and not made the team-Minn had too. Ronna stood, and decided, not seeing Theo, and not entirely sure he would show up judging the look he had given after the team had been announced after try-outs that it was better to sit with someone she knew a little bit than alone. "Minn?" Ronna said coming over and sitting down leaving enough space for another person between her and Minn. The smaller fourth year always reminded Ronna of how tall she felt and was, and the heels she was wearing didn't help-at least sitting the difference wasn't so pronounced.

"Mind if I join you? Last year I sat with Theo for most of the games but I'm not exactly sure if he's going to want to show up to them this year," She glanced away and tucked a stray curl coming out from her braid behind her ear, "I... I thought it might better to watch the game with someone than alone, though." She glanced back and added quickly holding up her hands innocently, "I mean... if you don't mind that is or have someone else you are waiting for..." It wasn't that she and Minn ever had any problems Ronna could remember, but it had seemed Minn was kind of angry and sulking about something. At least her and her brother had came together but now they were very obviously avoiding sitting near each other.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games