Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked onto the Quidditch Pitch, ready for her Sixth year as Chaser, and second as Captain. Gold eyes looked around, a soft smile on her face. Soon enough, Gryffindors of all ages would fill the Pitch, and she would begin picking from the group. Who would make it? Who had the talent? Would the team stay close to it's last roster, or would it turn a 180? That was her area. It was her job to sift through all the students and pick only those perfectly suited to represent the Lions. She wanted victories this year, no matter what it took. It broke her heart last year to see her team walk off in defeat after each game they played. This year, she vowed, would be different. This year, they would win. They would win a lot. Her expression was one of sheer determination, a smile that showed her excitement. She laid the paperwork on the heavy crate of various Quidditch things, then placed an elegant paperweight on top, to prevent them from flying off. The girl waited patiently, excited to see which students would try-out.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

UT f HARACTER

If you ʅѻѵϵ me, then Ҭҕɐлҡ Ϋȯʯ!
If you ɦӓτҙ me, then ӺɄҀӃ ϔѲȖ!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye ran to the pitch once he found out that the Quiddich season was starting up. After a summer full of training he was not going to miss this day. He hoped he was the first one there. Maybe it would show he was going to give it his all to the captain. He saw Remy and waved "Hey am I the first one here?" He asked like it was a race to get the prime spots on the team. He took the sigh up sheet and quickly wrote down his info.

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Tevye Murphy
House: Gryffindor
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: not yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: ✯ Star Beater! ✯
Second Choice Position: any other place you think is best.
{OoC:}

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy walked out onto the Pitch, hair a bit ruffled. Glasses were perched on the tip of his nose, and a bit of ink on his thin fingers proved that he'd been writing away again. At least his eyes were focused, an excited energy coursing behind deep blue irises. He walked over to Remy and Tev, a polite smile on his face. "Here and ready." His reply was simple, yet effective, which was all that mattered. He reached out and began to fill out a form, then handed it off to his sister.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Romulus V. Bleiddiaid
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick stepped onto the pitch. He wasn't trying out, but he was here to watch his brother. Jacob had requested he go to the tryouts to see him in action, and he hoped his brother did well. Jacob was pretty good at the position, so Rick had no problems believing his younger brother would make the team. It was still up to the captain of course. He waved to Romy and took a seat. "Hey, I'm just watching the tryouts. Jacob asked me to see them, and I hope you don't mind."

----------------------------------
Thinking: Well, here I am
OOC: ...

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob stepped onto the pitch. He was ready for tryouts, and had his broom slung over his shoulder. However, for some odd reason, he felt off, like he hadn't had enough sleep. Probably was the new classes. He may not have taken a lot like Rick did his first year, but he did have quite a few. He started stretching, preparing himself for tryouts. Nice day, perfect quidditch weather, no worries. "Hey guys, ready to get the c-c-uuuuup?" He blinked and covered his mouth as he yawned. Okay, next time, he was going to make sure he put the books away before bed, This was ridiculous.

Username: Diamond Wales
Character's Name: Jacob Drage
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Beater

State: Feeling odd
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Eun came onto the pitch, a little tired. Once again he had had trouble sleeping. Laying awake half the night the Korean didn't know why. Okay well maybe that was a lie. Every night he closed his eyes and saw the circus events. Maybe now that Quidditch was starting he could clear his mind with the games. His hair was a light blue today. "Hey Remy." he said with a smile.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Eun Han
House: Gryffinbor
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Minn giggled as she ran onto the Pitch, brother in tow. He had just finished his session, so she managed to nab his wrist as he was walking toward the castle. "Dhyl! You have to watch me, okay?! And not in the games, 'cause Jacob's a bajillion times better than me, so he's gonna get to play all the games again."

Dhyl grinned, allowing himself to be tugged along. He pushed his goggles around his neck, adjusting his hat so that his hair fell perfectly. The smile had yet to leave his face, and was a welcome sight for the younger Nolynn. "I'd love to watch, but don't sell yourself short. You might get in the air and do a bajillion times better than Jacob this time. You were pretty fantastic this summer."

"Awh, Dhyl! You always know just what to say! Hi Remy!" She giggled as her attention turned from Dhylan to Remy in the blink of an eye. "Hope it's okay I brought Dhylly, but I really, really want him to see me play!" She accepted the paper her brother held out, having grabbed it from the trunk. She slipped a pencil from her Captain's hand, then set to writing.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Minerva A. Nolynn
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Not yet
Advanced Flying II: Nope
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper

Minn handed the paper back to Remy, grinning ear to ear. She didn't even notice that her hand was still tightly gripping her brother's. At least the tall teen didn't seem to care. After adjusting his yellow and black striped scarf, he cast a nervous glance around. He felt really, really outnumbered. He smiled a bit wider when he saw Eun. Poor kid looked exhausted.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:11 am
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at everyone, then giggled when first Rick, then Dhyl were brought onto the Pitch by their younger sibling. "Hello everyone, brothers included. I don't mind if you two hang out, so long as you're not an interruption." She smiled again, glancing at Jacob. "Better wake up, Jacob. Don't want little miss Minnie swiping your spot." A wink toward the black haired girl, then gold eyes settled on Eun. He looked down in the dumps. "Eun, be happy. Nothing like a good game of Quidditch to clear your mind... and if you need a bit of help with that, I'm sure Tevye wouldn't be abject to slamming a Bludger into you.... to help, of course." She grinned, then snickered at her own terrible attempt at a joke. A frown when Romy rolled his eyes, sighing at her antics. Ah well. She was in a bubbly mood, despite the misty weather. At least it wasn't storming.

UT f HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron walked towards the pitch. Hopefully, he would actually make the team this year. The boy tried to forget what happened, at least for today. It was a new year and no one's positions were guaranteed. When he got there, he noticed that not everyone was here to tryout. Some were only watching. In fact, one of the boys who was watching was in his year, but not in his house. "Hey," he greeted nobody in particular.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Cameron Rowley
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: I would suck at everything else

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Targets Hit:
People Hit:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:29 am
User Image
User Image

Keith walked onto the pitch. His Firebolt II on his shoulder. He was going to make the main team with no problem, He knew it. "Well. No first years trying out?" he asked as he looked around. Good. They are just a bunch of brats. he thought as he recalled the feast.

Username: Sir Spazalots
Character's Name: Keith Alvern
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:03 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Slightly hurt ; Excited
                                                              Thinking : I'm super ready now! But there's still quite a few of us...
                                                              Doing : Stretching
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor Quidditch Team; A few other students

Xavier walked towards the pitch, his broom on his shoulder as he smiled widely. Finally, here comes the day where they would go on a rampage to get on the team. W-well, not practically rampage, but you really have to give it your all to get on the mains. And here he was, trying to continue being the third chaser in the team. And hopefully, he does. His father and grandfather were, for once, proud of him. And he was determined to stay up to that expectation of him.

" Hi everyone, " he greeted, placing his broom down to start stretching. After a couple of minutes, he breathed and started to check his broom for any damages. Good. He only managed to find one single, tiny crack at the front part. That shouldn’t cause him anything, right? It was so little. Now that he checked his broom, it’s time to check himself. He clutched both his arms, trying to find if there’s something aching or maybe an open wound. None. Then his legs. He found none, as well. But when he clutched his side, his eyes widened when pain started surging up. Bloody hell? He inserted his hand into his shirt and grazed his fingers on that certain part. It was unusual, that’s for sure. It felt like there was a deep scar there, and it felt like it’s still isn’t completely healed. He finally remembered. ' Ah! From the masquerade party! ' He shrugged as he remembered the thought. There was blood everywhere, and multiple spells had hit him, and obviously, most of the damage was taken by his side. ‘ I hope that it won’t start aching once I fly…..It’ll be a big hindrance; and it will surely affect my chances on getting on the team. '

Username: IceGrayWolf
                                                              Character's Name: Xavier Nicholson
                                                              Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                              Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                              Second Choice Position: Any...?

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

David was determined to make the initial team. Although even if he didn’t maybe he could at least be reserve Chaser. That way he could be able to maybe get some tips from Remy. He hoped that maybe taking advanced flying two would be enough to help him with quidditch.

Walking out onto the pitch David was carrying his new broom. He loved it. It was a real surprise at the beginning of the summer. “Hey Xavier, how you been doing?” he asked him as he filled out the standard form for what positions he wanted. Once he was done he walked over to Remy. “Hey there captain. I’m ready for a great year.” David told her as he handed the form over.

With Belle gone Slytherin had lost their star Seeker so now they really only had to worry about Shina the Ravenclaw Seeker. Then there was Hufflepuff’s Seeker Ari she was tough as well. Well they were bound to make it through this year with a little more teamwork and hopefully better position placement.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: David Clarisse
Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC:
Position: ---
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden watched from the stands from a distance away, hoping to get some kind of sneak peak at the team. He was sure they would be good this year. Remy seemed to have her position on lock, probably arguably being he best chaser this year at the school. Then there was her brother Romy who also was skillful. They had loose ends to tie up but this tryout will do the trick. Plus, he wanted to write down some of his own first impressions of the team. Sure, he could be seen, but he was by no means a bother and kept to himself just like he usually did. He just wanted to let them know that they do have some supporters, despite the below average season. Well, that's not true. Jayden was always just a firm believer that if he didn't win the cup it wasn't a good season. They were alright last year.

Jayden watched from the stands, smiling as the kids got ready to tryout. He remembered his first year when he was so small, but somehow made the team over a fourth year. Those were the good ol' days.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli walked onto the pitch a bit late and grabbed the form she had to fill out. Quickly and efficiently she scribbled out her responses and dropped it onto the pile before taking off on her firebolt. She quickly circled the pitch a few times to warm herself up to the cool high air and clear here senses. It was an interesting day for tryouts and she was excited for them.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                        Character's Name: Elliryanna McHalen
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC steal
                                                        -/3

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ glanced around, no longer seeing people enter. She stepped up onto the trunk, which contained the Quaffle, Snitch, and Bludgers, and clapped her hands together. "Well, it's that time. Welcome back everyone! It seems we have no new faces, but... whatever. For warm-ups, I want five laps around the Pitch. After you've done that, I want us in teams. We're going to play... as normally as possible.

TEAM ONE: Elli and Xavier, Jacob, and Eun.
TEAM TWO: David and Remy, Minn, and Romy.
Beaters get to aim at everyone except Seekers.

Remy grinned, then stepped off the trunk. She quickly opened it, prepared to let the game begin. After the five required laps were completed, she released the Bludgers, then the Snitch, and took the Quaffle in her hands. It wouldn't be fair to just carry it up, so she tossed it instead. After all, She and Elli had assured spots. It was really a battle between David and Xavier. The girl flew up into the air, grinning madly. Time to find her team.

UT f HARACTER
IceGrayWolf
kiska166
Xistund
murruelecreuset
XxXDevil-Chan
Diamond_Wales
Sir Spazalots

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games