Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Distracted, he leaned back on his broom to watch the seekers battle it out. From where he was perched, they were like little stars burning as bright as possible with the sun above their heads, and it was still so hard to see them. He craned his neck, eyes squinted as the two green blurs struggled against one another. One was in the lead, and he could only barely tell that that was Jaslyn up there because of her long, white hair. He barely recognized her, the first time he’d seen her that way. He never understood what happened, never asked because it was never his place but he surely couldn’t deny the curiosity there, because if it’s dyed, then why white? If it’s not, then, how? Either way, he shook his mind to blow away his thoughts before he turned on his broom to face the beaters again and held his bat steady and at the ready. He launched forward at the first available bludger and sought for another easy strike against the target, but his focus was distant and his thoughts were heavy as he struck.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 16
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
15 and above to hit target

AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits
Targets Hit: 6 out of 8
Total Roll: 17 hit!
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Speeding up, Edajin stayed hot on Jaslyn's tail, bulleting after the snitch as fast as his broom could carry him. He just hoped that she wouldn't be able to catch it before he got there.

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius smiled as he hit the target. That's it he just needs to keep working and he can catch up. He frowned as he saw the firsty doing better then him. He moved to try to get another target.
{OoC:}

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 Hit- 3 to all: In bad shape
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: ⒹⒺⒶ
Score 3

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua grinned brightly, an expression rare to grace his features. He was doing fantastic! He ran a hand through messy, windblown hair, then chased after another Bludger, intent on hitting three in a row. Surely the Captain had taken notice of his skill!

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: 14 {miss}
Total Hits: 5/12

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn smirked as she got close to the snitch. She pulled out of her quick dive, and reached her hand out for the golden orb. She could do this!

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            3/3 catching up
                                                            1/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin raced ahead, closing the distance between himself and the other seeker as he prepared himself to make a grab at the snitch. He didn't care if she was already there, he would find a way to take it.

Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn hissed in annoyance. Edajin was catching up to her. She had to catch it. It was a now or never sort of thing. If she didn't catch it now, she'd have more of a chance of losing it to him.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            2/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin smirked as she tried and failed again. She was flustered. Now was his chance. Darting in front of her, he reached out his arm and made a snatch at the snitch, blocking her sight. It was his turn, now.

Total Roll: 8

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn suddenly lost her balance and had to swerve to not hit the ground. She had most definitely missed the snitch catching and sighed in annoyance. Although she could still see Edajin grappling with the air, she couldn't see the snitch for the life of her. She stared hard, trying to spot it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

Amanda watched as Amory's shot flew past Dmitri and into the goal post. After he threw the quaffle to Eretria, the captain pulled out her whistle and blew it. "Tryouts are over!" she called before making her way down to the ground. Once everyone crowded around, the girl announced, "I'll talk to my vice captain about who we should put on the team, and I'll post it tomorrow." Blue eyes scanned each Slytherin's face. "If any of you have a problem with the list, you can talk to me though I can't promise anything will change." The girl nodded a goodbye to the group of Slytherins and allowed them to leave.

Team: Silver
Armour Class: +18
Modifiers: ( stealing quaffle +8 ) ( shooting quaffle +8 )
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin clenched his jaw as the snitch flitted away from his hand, and he sped up to get in closer, reaching out his arm once again. 'Come on,' he thought desperately as the tip of his tongue came between his teeth, his jaw locked hard in concentration.

Total Roll: 17

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn cursed under her breath. Why couldn't she see the damn thing? It had to be right there! Right? She sighed and took a couple calming breaths before looking around once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius missed but at least he did not get hit. The try outs are over but he still had a bit of anger to work out so he flew up to try again.

Modifiers: +7 Hit- 3 to all: In bad shape
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: ⒹⒺⒶ
Score 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Joshua missed his last shot, and was about to try again, when the Captain said try-outs were over. He didn't want to stop, but his ribs were really starting to hurt. He landed on his feet, then lifted the borrowed broom over his shoulder. He flopped on the bench, sipping from his water bottle. He'd go off to the Common Room in a bit. He just needed to rest a minute.

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {-1 for hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: __ {_______}
Total Hits: 5/12

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games