Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Let's turn this ยק a little bit ℓøυ∂εя.
                                                        Keep
                                                        ṡιиģιиģ along as the night gets ℓøиģεя.

Avalon was sitting at the bar downing fire whiskey like it was going out of style, when her parents business was suddenly set on fire. She screamed in shock as the wood seemed to be engulfed in fire instantly. The fire was spreading quickly. She gulped down the last of her glass, and then made a run for it towards the door of the brewery. Just as she reached it, fire burst across the door frame. She backed up just before it got her too, and began drunkenly looking around for another exit. The kitchen door was blocked by fire.. but the stairs weren't. She raced like hell up the stairs, stumbling and tripping over her feet.

From upstairs, she jumped out a window and rolled across the burning roof, before dropping over the edge, and landing on the stone pavement. She groaned and crawled away from the building as fast as she could. She was pretty sure both her legs were broken and she was bleeding profusely."help?" She called out weakly. In the back of her head, she knew at least her mother was still inside the building. She gulped and tried to call louder in a raspy horse voice. Her throat burned, and her legs were going tingly. The world was beginning to look a little black... as her words left her lips, her head hit the stone and she passed out. "help..."

These are the ∂αÿṡ that we will always яεмεмвεя.
                                                        Chasing the
                                                        иιģнτ to make our days вεττεя.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:18 am
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

[Summer of 2030]

”Bloody ******** s**t,” she cursed under her breath, concealed around the edge of a building while ricocheting spells rebounded across the village; exploding buildings caught on fire, chunks of flaming drywall were being hurled through the shops, the bricks of a chimney mount were targeting the shopkeeps, bludgeoning with full force. ”Duro!” She cried with the slash of her wand, targeting a leaning balcony that hardened from wood to stone, the weight was too much for the broken beams and half the roof of a nearby building collapsed on top of several masked men. With just enough time to move to new cover, Belle bolted from behind her shop and ran in the direction Darius had taken. Antony would murder her if anything had ever happened to Jojo, where the hell IS she?! Frantic eyes spotted a huddled figure on the ground, The Three Broomsticks was engulfed in flames, a billow of black smoke curdled high into the air, circling beneath the serpents tongue of the Dark Mark. ”Aguamenti!” She shouted when the building looked ready to collapse, ”Protego!”

Spells ripped through the gray smoke, she was caught in the midst of open fire and hoped her defensive ward would hold long enough for her to reach Ava. She hardly knew the girl as anything other than her bartender, and as much as she wanted to go charging for Jojo, she had to hope Darius would keep her safe. Right now, the village needed her. ”Hold still! You're gonna be okay, Ava, are you awake? Ava?! ********! Diagnosus exposum! Osseo reficientes,” she cast on each leg while throwing a glance over each shoulder, just in case, ”Seperatus!” She willed at the last second, just before a killing curse had struck one of them, instead, the green jet of magic tore through the cobblestone wall and dissipated. ”Okay, wake up Ava!” She groaned, then ushered a quick, ”Mobilicorpus!” Before leading the girl through the back alley hoping to find a chance to apparate to safety.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
____✹✸✷ Hogsmeade Streets
____✹✸✷ Let it Howl
____✹✸✷ 26 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:49 am
User Image
                                                Bow made love to needy string
                                                In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                                Fondled under pianissimos,
                                                Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ |♫| Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ Vɪᴏʟɪɴɪsᴛ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles had been out at Jason's, mostly getting things to make his usual wolfsbane potion when he heard the screaming. When he ran out to look, it took all he had not to just run head first into trouble. He didn't care, honestly, if he got hexed, but he might put more people in trouble if he didn't use his head for something other than writing music. It was then that he realized that Newlyn was running by, her arm carefully held before her. It was then that Miles looked downthe road from where Newlyn came from, and swore when he spotted the Death Eaters. He pointed his wand, shouting out a couple of stupefys before he took off after her. He knew that Dogweed and Deathcaps was currently safe, or would remain so as Jason was likely to murder someone's face for attempting to take down the building.

He was breathing heavy as he caught up to Newlyn. He didn't know where Elsie and Morven would be, but he hoped that the two sisters would have enough sense to get out of the town. If not, well, he was certain he was going to swat both of them upside the head.
                                                "Newlyn! Oh, ********, expelliarmus! Damn it, Where's Elsie and Morven? They can't be at the st-protego! Incarcerous! They can't be at the station, can they? Stupefy!." He swore that one of these days he was going to be able to say a sentence in this mess without being interrupted first. He winced as a spell ricocheted off of the building beside him, and continued running alongside Newlyn, hoping that at some point, some aurors would be coming. Aurors would be nice.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Críost! Cuir i gcuimhne dom a chleachtadh comhrac aonair éigin.
                                                Taken By: Newlyn Vass
                                                OOC: Sorry this is so late Weasley >_<

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                                Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                                Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:58 am
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart-
But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start.
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...
You put your arms around me and I'm home.
How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown-
I hope that you see right through my walls.

User Image
N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

FORMER HUFFLEPUFFBLOOD TRAITOROWNER OF DOMINIC MAESTRO'S

Newlyn could have started crying in relief when Miles came running up alongside her. "Oh gods, I was wondering where you were- Flipendo incantato!" She tripped, which was good, as a spell went streaking over her head. With a gasp she regained her balance and tried her best to answer his questions while running for her life. There were definitely some fires burning. "I don't know! I- they were supposed to be at the station around now to go home! Elsie can apparate, but with all this- I don't know," she almost sobbed, but got a hold of herself. "If there's any chance they could still be there, I have to at least look. The Three Broomsticks is on fire, and the Shrieking Shack, I think; can't really tell from here. Gods, if my shop goes up.... Stupefy!" she yelled at a passing mask. "Someone has to have gotten word to the Ministry by now... right?" Even if Elsie and Morven weren't at the station, the village didn't seem like the best place to hole up in right now. If she'd just hunkered down in her shop she could have ended up cornered, and she didn't know if the castle gates were still open or not. From here she could distantly hear the train pulling out amidst the chaos, and hoped that if Elsie and Morven hadn't apparated, that they were on it. Her arm seared with pain, and she winced. "Protego totalum!"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling...
I'll never let another love get so close.
The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved;
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone.
I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth...
I've never truly loved 'til you put your arms around me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:40 pm
I can't say the words out loud...
So in a rhyme I wrote you down.
Now you'll live throughout the ages;
I can feel your pulse in the pages.
I have written you down...
Now you will live forever.

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornbookworm

Germaine nodded slowly. "I noticed." She fought to keep herself from cringing a little. Teenagers should not be wishing for bigger knives. She looked at the girl in askance when she asked if they should rejoin the fighting. Did she seriously think that as an adult she was going to permit a fifteen year old to leap back into the fray? She sighed and looked around for a moment, then murmured, "Oh, thank goodness. I think the Ministry's here." She glanced back at the girl. "We are going back to the castle, where we'll be safe. I'm sure the headmaster's enacted the protective wards and spells." She didn't fancy taking any main routes, though, and instead looked towards a back alley. "Let's try to go around most of the buildings. I don't want us to get caught out in the open."

OOC:
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And all the world will read you,
And you will live forever.
In eyes not yet created!
On tongues that are not born!
The virtue is in the verse.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Wearing

Glancing at the direction Ms. Umber wanted to go, Iris frowned a bit. Behind them was open space and the foothills, whereas ahead was fire, fighting and general chaos. Wouldn't it be better, if they were trying to avoid fighting, to just...sneak back into the foothills and hide? Or to take the shorter route around the lake to the castle, instead of going through the entire town and the platform? They might be a bit exposed, but they would be much further from the fighting.

Iris opened her mouth to point this out, then paused. She was no Gryffindor, but if she hadn't planed on helping, she could have just stayed hidden in the foothills to begin with. And honestly? Maybe if she maimed a few stragglers, they'd think twice about attacking her school again. Iris smiled, showing plenty of teeth. "Yeah, let's stick to the back ways. If we stay quiet, we can sneak attack anyone in these masks we come across as we head back to the castle," Iris suggested.

Glancing down at the Death Eater next to her, she raised her combat-boot clad foot and stomped, hard on the ankle of the same leg she'd hamstrung, resulting in a nasty crunching sound. "There's one that won't be chasing down frightened children ever again," she told the librarian with clear satisfaction. Then she dropped into a low, balanced crouch, and crept towards the backside of the shops on the south side of High Street, staying to whatever cover was available and keeping her eyes and ears open to any threats.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x First three Iris and Germaine posts, misposted in Platform: [X] [X] [X]
Where am I: Heading from the lone south-eastern most house at the end of High Street towards the area behind the row of buildings on the Dervish & Banges end of High Street.
What am I doing: Getting ready to sneak through Hogsmeade
What am I thinking: I'm not sure this is the best idea...but if I do run into any Death Eaters, I'm maiming them.

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:59 pm
I can't say the words out loud...
So in a rhyme I wrote you down.
Now you'll live throughout the ages;
I can feel your pulse in the pages.
Now you will live forever.

User Image
G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornbookworm

Germaine cringed at the idea of her and a wild teenage girl sneak attacking anyone, but decided she didn't have time to bicker with a minor. At the ensuing violent act she looked like she might be ill for a few moments, but murmured, "Lovely," as if just shown a charming finger painting by an enthusiastic toddler. If anyone asked her what had happened to that man's leg, she was going to deny everything. She sidled after the girl, though she would have rather they kept a more fast pace towards the castle, rather than creeping around as if they were in a spy film. A neo Death Eater burst out of side street in front of them, and Germaine bit back a shriek in order to cast "Silencio!" in one panicked breath, robbing them of their voice and rendering whatever curse they'd been about to perform useless, unless they were talented with non-verbal magic.

OOC:
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

And all the world will read you,
And you will live forever.
In eyes not yet created!
On tongues that are not born!
The virtue is in the verse.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fifth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Wearing

As they crept behind the buildings, Iris kept her eyes peeled for more of the masked attackers, but she was still startled by the very sudden appearance of one of the neo Death Eaters from a side street. Ms. Umber reacted a fraction faster, silencing the attacker before they could get off a spell.

Iris promptly charged the silenced neo Death Eater, snapping an Aurumflamma at the white mask, then slashed her knife across their face at eye level before the golden flames had completely dissipated. Dancing back out of arm's reach, she followed up with a firm "Expelliarmus!"

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

Where am I: Behind the row of buildings on the Dervish & Banges end of High Street.
What am I doing: Sneaking through Hogsmeade, maiming neo Death Eaters.
What am I thinking: So, you like attacking helpless children? Surprise! I'm not helpless!

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

It has taken Ari over a year to set foot back into the streets of Hogsmede. The attack on the village at the end of last year had left more than just physical scars. The girl shivered slightly as she remembered the horror they all went through. Shaking her head she dismissed the dreadful thoughts of the past. She was going to focus on the present. The girl glanced around up and down the street looking for her favorite person.

It was becoming ridiculous how much she enjoyed spending time with this silly boy. The only downside to finally dating Benjamin was they were both so busy recently. With O.W.L.'s this year and Ari's new club responsibilities and prefect duties they hardly saw each other except for during classes. She was beginning to feel guilty about the whole situation so she had suggested meeting in Hogsmede for a date. The girl had obsessed over her outfit for way too long and thought she was going to be late. However, she beat her boyfriend anyway. Oh well she thought to herself as she tucked a chunk of her loose auburn hair behind her ear as she waited for Ben's appearance.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into the station, rather nervously, for he still wasn't exactly over the whole events that happened at Hogsmeade during the last term. He knew most of the physical injuries could have been avoided had he just followed Dylan onto the train, but he also knew he made the right decision by going back to find Ari as well. He didn't know if he could've lived with himself had he not gone back to look for her and something happened. As much as he got chewed out by his parents for doing it, he felt that it was the right decision. Besides, his parents chewed him out only because he risked his life, not because he risked his life for someone.

Walking into Hogsmeade along the streets, he tried to figure out where his girlfriend was, both having agreed to meet there. However, it didn't take him long before he saw the girl's face among the crowd. A small smile growing on his face, his nervousness faded a bit. Walking over to the girl, he wrapped both his arms around her in a vicegrip. "Why hello there," he said with a smile before letting go of her. He was glad to see her because they hadn't spent much alone time together for quite some time. They had O.W.Ls, she had the dueling club, prefect responsibilities, and they both had Quidditch. Naturally, they were both exceedingly busy. "So how are you?"

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

His face popped out of nowhere and suddenly he was in front of her going in for his hug. Being encircled by his arms was such a pleasant and familiar feeling at this point that she naturally lifted her own arms to wrap around his middle to squeeze him back. "Hey." She replied simply with what must have been a stupid looking grin on her face. The red head was beyond happy that they got to spend some time together. It had honestly been one of the few things keeping her going through the week.

"I've been busy. But otherwise fine." She said brushing herself to the side she really wanted to check on Benjamin. "What about you? I heard you joined quidditch again?" She asked with a slightly raised eyebrow asking the silent question of what made you change your mind? She also had the urge to spurt out an I told you so. But held that one in.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 am

Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin couldn't help but chuckle at the grin on the girl's face. It had been pretty wide and it truly indicated how they hadn't spent much time together that year...mainly because he himself was pretty happy to finally get to see her. She would have known had he been a little better about displaying his emotions but when it came to that, he was rather bad. Her embrace did fill him with warmth however and he couldn't deny that at all. "I'm well aware of how busy you are. I can't even imagine...quidditch...dueling club....prefect...OWLs, I honestly feel bad for you to be honest. But you seem to be making it through, which I'm glad to see," he said to her with a small smile before looking to his surroundings just to make sure there were no dark wizards this time around. He however noticed a thick crowd, which bothered him a bit, but also in some ways relieved him. Thick crowd meant easier places to hide in the open, but it also meant less likely of a chance of them getting hit had someone showed up. Hogsmeade still made him nervous, but he would get over it for a bit...since he needed to enjoy this day with Arianna.

"Yeah...I have joined Quidditch again. I missed it to be honest. And I actually got a starting position too so I'm happy. I'm lucky Timothy is a good person because I'm sure others wouldn't have given me that chance. I do play in a more defensive role. I try to steal the ball more and try to get it up to our more, technically advanced offensive players like Dylan. I can shoot, but that's about all I can do in terms of offense," he said with a chuckle. He loved the game and had instantly regretted not playing the year before. "But along with that, I've been very well. Studying...getting my homework done early so I can finally get on an actual sleeping schedule, which is harder than it sounds actually." It was true...the kid just couldn't sleep at times. He would sit there...staring at the blackness of the rooms and just not be able to close his eyes and go to sleep. Fortunately, he was starting to resolve that issue finally and the dark circles that usually formed around his eyes had now faded and he actually looked healthy.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

The stupid grin continued to make its appearance across her face. The prefect rolled her eyes as Benjamin gave her his pity. "Well, I'm not half as smart as you so I have to fill my resume up with extra curriculars." She winked at her boyfriend who had probably come straight from study group to meet with her. She was beyond impressed with his own dedication to schoolwork and he truthfully had much better grades than her. Arianna noticed Benjamin's eyes shift from her and seemed to survey the area. She couldn't help but wonder what was bothering him. There was no way those idiots would attack again in the same place would they?

The red head smiled knowingly as Benjamin admitted to missing playing Quidditch. She wasn't going to rub it in but she had totally called it last year. He would regret quitting eventually it was just a matter of time. "I'm glad Timothy was so forgiving. I can tell being on the team again makes you happy." She wondered if playing the game was helping with the stress from last year as well.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin raised his brow a bit when she had told him she wasn't half as smart, which he believed to be completely untrue. "You way smarter than half of my intelligence. I regard you highly actually," he said truthfully, a small smile on his face as he said it. It wasn't a ordinary thing to be complimenting people, but he seemed to do it with Ari quite a bit however. Though, Benjamin thoroughly believed that she wouldn't have been picked as prefect had she not have intelligence, or at least, moralistic intelligence. Ari had her glimpses of brilliance and he always tried to convince her that she did, but she always seemed to think he was way smarter which was untrue.

When the girl had seemed to find enjoyment in the fact that he indeed missed Quidditch before, he sort felt like he knew what she was thinking. She was the one who told him he would and he was sort of waiting for an 'I told you so' from the Gryffindor girl. "It does actually make me happy," he said to her, quite surprised the words weren't 'I told you so.' "Well, you were right too. I shouldn't have quit in the first place, but hey, we all make mistakes right."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Hey, I'm seriously sorry that took so long. I've been very busy with college work and honestly haven't been on. Thank you for your patience.
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

Ari smiled as Benjamin complimented her own intelligence she knew he only commented on small things like this when he truly believed them. "Well the only reason I do half as I do in class is because you're always there to help me." The girl wasn't ragging on her own intelligence anymore but just pointing out the fact that she wouldn't be where she was without his help.

The red head beamed as Benjamin admitted he was happy playing on the school team again. It really did make her happy just knowing that he wasn't still beating himself up about his try-out from last year. She noted his use on saying she was right which normally would make her want to obnoxiously jump up and down and rub it in the brunettes face but she held it in again. She was just going to remember it for later times when her boyfriend will try arguing. "We sure do. We just have to learn from our mistakes. I'm proud of you for joining with the team. You could have easily just assumed it was a lost cause and not bothered with it." The girl stepped slightly closer and slipped her hand into her boyfriend's and gave it a soft squeeze.

OOC: Don't worry about it! School comes first I totally agree smile

RedEagleEye007

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas