Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Atrum waves his hands to the two girls and walks out of the hallway and goes through a nearby door. He continues walking around the hotel for the next several minutes until finally, he reaches the pool area. He lays down on one of the benches and closes his eyes to try and rest a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa walked off, pulling Lana with her.
She mumbled a few things under her breath and they both went back to their room for a while.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

♥Penny♥

Penny walked fast to a stairwell and slid against the wall, sitting down hugging her legs. This is too much...I dont know if i can stay here anymore... she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image"We're going after them and we're gonna kick some a** to save your sister," Shred replied.  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:16 am
Uwn rose from the couch she'd been sitting on and made her way to the pool. She slipped off her bloodied clothing as she went, so that by the time she got to the pool, she was wearing only her bathers. She hardly noticed Atrum laying on one of the benches, when she dove into the pool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm
Atrum hears a slight splash in the water and turns to look at it, moving his leg just in time to avoid getting wet. "Well well. Someone has arrived. Nice to see." Atrum lets out a laugh and watches the girl swim for a bit before closing his eyes and dozing a bit again.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm
Uwn glanced over at Atrum, then turned away, ashamed of herself. She climbed out of the pool and sat on it's edge, scrubbing the blood off of her arms and face and trying to ignore the red liquid as it spread through the pool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm
Atrum hears a little bit of noise coming from the pool that doesnt sound like swimming and turns back towards it, opening his eyes. He notices the blood in the water and sighs a bit. "Not sure if I want to ask but I believe I will anyways. What happened to cause all that blood since I am assuming that it isnt yours."  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:18 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara sighed."Well I won't be much help."She said to Shred.She led him out of the bar and down the sidewalk until she stopped."I was running,chasing after them.But,then I tripped.I fell flat on my face.I got up as fast as I could,but it wasn't fast enough.They were gone when I got up."She said,sighing again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:39 pm
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ஒ The day that I first saw tears ஒ
ஒ I couldn't do anything. ஒ
ஒ I just gripped your hand. ஒ
ஒTired from crying, about to fall asleep ஒ

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

"Can I be loved....?"

>>--»кαι ⌘ тαⓀαмι «--<<
"What has become of this world..."

User Image

Kai got to the pool to see a man on sitting, and a girl near a blood filled pool.
"Wonder what happened?" he said to himself.

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°
இ The reason I couldn't even இ
இ say "goodbye" properly was that இ
இ Tonight, I'mma fight இ
இ I got the feeling that I'd see you again இ

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Kurokos

Romantic Lover

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:52 pm
Uwn stopped washing the blood off of herself and turned her body to face Atrum. She pulled her legs out of the water and was silent a moment. "No, it's not mine... it's..." she looked away for a moment, finally she forced herself to look back, "Atrum... am I a monster? I can't stop... what does that make me?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm
Atrum thinks for a moment. Pondering the very soul of any vampire he has ever encountered and/or seen created. "I wouldnt say that you were a monster. More of somebody trying to satisfy your own life and continuance in this world. Every race has to do it in their own way. So in a shorter term since I could easily go on, I do not think of you as a monster." Atrum finishes his sentence, but in his head, he is still contemplating the hundreds of things about vampires to see if what he said is what he really thought.  

raozspaz

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image"When we find Eve, I can't look after her while kicking their asses," explained Shred. "You can look after her and get her out while I show them that they shouldn't mess with anybody from Red Moon." He then took her onto his back and ran off quickly. It was broad daylight and he hoped his speed would keep in unnoticed by the humans. He was in wolf form the whole time, ever sice he discovered he ws demoted and the anger made him decide to not care if humans see him like this anymore. Even after retrieving Uwn from the alley and reassuring her that things would be different, he didn't care what human saw his wolf form as Katara begged for his help upon his arrival. Even now, as he ran through the streets after finding Eve's scent trail, he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 am
((Wow, this died x.x))  

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 am
(everything is dieing D=)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers