Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm
(( rofl No, actually its Kits' Gwee. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm
{{Karrie has a green dragon??? Cool!}}

While Velcore had been leading her someplace, Amy stopped for a moment and quickly concentrated on her outfit. It was not good for moving quickly in.

Moments later, Amy's wig was gone, she had boots on, she was in a dress with a much shorter skirt, and she had a jacket on. She took the veil from her head, the piece of cloth that Thistle had helped her make weeks ago and something she took very good care of, and wrapped it around her waist.

After a few minutes of jogging after Velcore, she saw him turn and go up to a house. It must be Karrie's house. She followed Velcore up there and was about to knock on the door, seeing Velcore tap on a window with his paw. She gasped when she saw a green dragon come to the window Velcore was at. Who was that?!

She turned and started to knock hard on the door. "Karrie? Karrie, it's Amy with Velcore! Can you please open up?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm
*walks to the door, catching the chirping green dragon just as he gets there* Okay, Gwee. I hear you. *holds Gwee against his body while he opens the door* Hi Amy.

*chirps loudly, flapping his wings and trying to get away from Karrie*

Ow! Gwee, that hurts! I'm not wearing a shirt, you know!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm
Amy's eyes widened as she saw Karrie open the door with no shirt on. She hadn't expected that. She thought he would have been in his normal attire that he went to MW in. This wasn't good.

She looked down at Velcore. "Velcore, do you think you could convince Gwee to go back inside so he'll stop accidentally hurting Karrie?"

Then, Amy turned back to Karrie and smiled softly at him. "Hey Karrie. Can I come in, please? I haven't seen you for awhile and I've missed you. Maybe I can make you something to eat, too, or help with anything you might need help with..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 pm
*flies over Karrie's head into the house*

*chirps loudly until Karrie lets go of him, then flies after Velcore*

Sorry about him. I guess I'm dragon-sitting or something. Kits left him here yesterday. *steps aside to let Amy in* I guess you can come in. It's kind of a mess, though. Actually, really a mess. *runs a hand through his hair*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:40 pm
Amy stepped into the house and stayed on the inside doorstep. She'd wait until Karrie started to walk more into the house before she did.

"So that's Kits' dragon? I think I've seen it with her once, but when I first saw the dragon through the window, I thought it was a new dragon you had. That's nice of you to watch him for Kits since she left him here. I've been wondering where Kits has been. She usually comes into GGB at night and we talk. I hadn't seen her the past two days. It's good to know that she was here."

She wanted to ask what was wrong with Karrie, why he wasn't dressed completely, where he had been the past few days. But she wouldn't just start off asking. She wanted Karrie to feel comfortable talking with her and ease into that conversation.

"Well, I'm here to help you out! Velcore came and got me. I didn't know what he wanted at first."

She chuckled softly before she continued. "But I'm glad he brought me here. How can I help first? Clean? Cook?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm
*closes the door and starts to walk into the living room* Yeah, he's hers. That's the one Velcore found for her. *starts to sit down, then realizes there isn't another cleared seat and picks a stack of recipe books up off a chair, looking around for a place to put them* Kits was here for a while yesterday.

*puts the stack of books on the coffee table, then looks at Amy blankly* Velcore brought you here? I thought he was just tired of being inside when I let him out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Amy followed Karrie into his living room. Her eyes widened when she saw just how messy Karrie's living room was. Things were spread out everywhere. She remained standing and turned to answer Karrie's question.

She shrugged. "I don't know if Velcore wanted out of the house to come find me or not, but yes, he did bring me here. I think it was good that he did. You talked with me when I was really upset... and apparently under the influence of fairy dust."

She rolled her eyes and laughed softly. "Stupid fairies... But anyway, I think I'll go into the kitchen to start cooking. What would you like? And can you point me in the direction of your kitchen, please?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Kits told me you had a problem with fairy dust. The kitchen is over here... *goes into the kitchen and winces when he sees the mess inside* Sorry, it's usually clean. I just haven't felt like doing much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm
Amy gasped when she saw Karrie's kitchen. She had seen his kitchen area at MW when she and Kai had been chased out of it. It had been spotless. Sure, he had help there, but he still obviously kept a clean kitchen. What the hell had happened to Karrie to cause all of these changes?!

She shook her head and started to pick up different things around the kitchen. "Alright. I'm going to clean this room first before I cook. If I don't know where something goes, I'll put it aside for you to put away later."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:22 pm
You really don't need to do that. *tries to protest, but without much energy*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Amy shook her head. "No, I want to help. Besides, I need a clean kitchen to cook in."

When she had shooed him out of the kitchen, it didn't take her long to clean up. She used her powers to multitask. When she was moving things on one end of the kitchen, she brought in some wind from an open window in the kitchen to start moving things on the other end of the kitchen. She was actually finished in just about 20 minutes. There was a small pile on one of the counters of things she didn't know what to do with, but for the most part, the kitchen was very clean now.

She called out into the living room to Karrie. "What would you like to eat, Karrie?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm
*wanders around his living room for a little while, attempting to clean up a little bit, but ends up mostly staring at the mess*

*jumps when Amy calls out to him* I... I'm not really hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Amy nodded. "Chicken noodle soup it is!"

She started cooking some chicken breasts in a pan she got out and put on the stove. She flavored it lightly with dry minced garlic, garlic salt, pepper, a dash of sea salt, and a little olive oil to keep it from drying out as it cooked.

In another pan, she cooked fresh vegetables she had cut up to put in the soup. There were carrots, onions, celery, a few peas and a few green beans.

"The soup will be ready in about an hour. Where do you keep packaged noodles?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 pm
*unable to help himself, quickly goes to the kitchen when he hears the sounds of cooking. He watches her curiously, realizing a moment after she speaks that she asked him a question* Oh... noodles are in that cupboard over your head. *goes up to her and opens the cupboard, easily reaching the highest shelf and pulls down a package of pasta* You really didn't need to do this. I'm more than capable of cooking for myself. *gives her a small smile that quickly fades*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games