Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 pm
[That's awesome biggrin ]
-----
Bomani felt the front of his shirt moisten with her tears, but he didn't stop her, instead gently stroking his hair with her thumb while she cried.
When she was done, he brushed a few stray tears from her face.
"Let's wait a little bit for the servant. If he doesn't show...we hve to think of something." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:35 pm
Chione nodded silently, sniffling every now and then as she closed her eyes. Hearing nothing but the sounds of the battle they had just left the princess looked back, seeing that nobody was coming.

((Sorry...studying at the same time...))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Bomani sighed, seeing nobody coming. His own eyes watered a little when he realized he had just condemned those maids at that servant to their deaths. He hoped they would come through the door then had left.
"W...what do we do now?" he whispered, his voice cracking a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm
Chione held his hand, hearing his voice break. "I...I don't know." She replied honestly. Bringing her glance to the desert she tried to remember what she had learned. "There's...a small town to the west..." She said. "It's...a day of walking from here, though."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 pm
"We have to go for it, then." Bomani said. He looked back at the door. He was about to leave his home of almost 4 years behind, taking with him a princess who had never left the walls of the palace before.
He looked over at Chione, uncertainty in his eyes. What happened now? Did she become the queen? Would someone come to get them at the town? Or was this it, she was now alone with nowhere to return?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:54 pm
Chione gripped his hand, though her eyes only reflected what she saw in his. "Yes...you're right..." She murmured, taking the first step. As of right now, all she knew was that she had to leave. However, as long as he was their, she didn't feel so alone, or lost.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Bomani walked with her in silence for a long time before speaking. "If...if we can't go back..." he started in a quiet voice, as he was trying to come to grips with the situation. "What becomes of us?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm
"Bomani..." Chione began, taking a deep breath. "I don't know. I..." She didn't want to say that they were on their own. As of right now, she had no clue what was going on, except that she had to lay low.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 pm
"Maybe...maybe we could start a new life?" Bomani suggested, still quietly. He looked over at her. "We could marry...but would you be okay with living the life of a commoner?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm
Stopping Chione looked to him, her eyes wide after hearing his second question. "Do you...mean it?" She asked, scared to answer the questions he had posed to her. "Do you want that kind of life?" She needed to know what he thought before she could reply properly.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm
"It's little more than my usual life." Bomani pointed out. "In my job I would wake up, be with you most of the day, and stand guard at night if need be. I had very few privileges. Before that, my life was still the life of a commoner...just with much more moving about." he explained, putting a hand softly on her cheek.
"This would be up to you, who has been in the palace your whole life." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm
Looking into his eyes Chione placed a hand on his. "Just as long as I am with you." She replied, hoping she wasn't too forward. "It doesn't matter where I am, or if I never go back." She moved to hug him tightly. "You are all I would ever need."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Bomani smiled as best he could. "Thank you...I am likely one of the happiest men alive right now." he said softly, hugging her tightly. Should it come to be that they were left alone, he would propose...he had nothing to give, no ring or anything, except his love.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm
"Really?" Chione asked, burying her face in his chest. "Because, if it came to it, I have felt this way for a long time." Looking up to him she gave him a peck on the cheek and a small smile, not minding the desert heat.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm
"Well, you made me happier by saying it." Bomani said. He kissed her back and looked into her eyes, smiling a little brighter. He held her like this for a while before speaking. "We really should get going." he whispered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games