Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 pm
"Why, was it something I said?" Iago asked, curious. He didn't sound hurt, just wondering why she could be embarrassed. He leaned up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips to tell her everything was okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head vigorously at his thinking. No, she wasn't really embarrassed over anything he had said per say, it was more of what she said.

"I just...tend to get very shy when I talk about feelings that are close to my heart. It doesn't have to do with what you said...well...maybe a little. But it's mostly me." Evie rambled on and on until she noticed that she was indeed, RANTING, and stopped abruptly when Iago had kissed her. She, of course, kissed him back and pulled way, dazed and out of sorts but with a big grin across her lips.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 pm
"As it should be." Iago said softly. He took his hand away from hers and put it over her heart. "I may love you more than anything in this world...yet that doesn't mean I need to know absolutely everything until you're ready to say it. Besides...it adds a bit of mystery to you, and I like it." he admitted, smiling with a small hint of mischief in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned along with Iago at the end of his statement about her being mysterious and how he liked it. That made things much easier for her and she sighed with relief as she allowed him to move her hand over her heart.

"You are the only man I could ever love Iago...I am so fortunate that you chose me over everyone else." Evie delighted in this thought and threw her arms around his neck.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 pm
Iago kissed her on the cheek, wrapping his arms around her. "You were everything I could ever need and want...and then some. You were the only woman I've ever met that wanted me...not my position." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned and situated herself so that she was comfortably posiioned on top of Iago, seated neatly in his lap with her arms around him and his around her. Evie was too hapy to say anythig and found that she didn't have to, Iago had started saying that she was all he ever needed and wanted. She sniffed, hoping tears wouldn't develop.

"Oh Iago...." Evie whispered and kissed his neck. "I've only ever loved you, your title could mean less to me, if you were a peasant like me, I still would not care." Evie smiled kissed him again except it was now upon the lips. Her hands travelled up his chest and around to thread her fingers into his hair. She continued to kiss Iago and had even felt a low moan issuing from deep within her.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am
Iago closed his eyes while she kissed him, letting her hands wander about. His own couldn't go far, so they remained around her waist. He heard her give a low moan while they kissed, and the next time he put his lips against hers after getting some air, he put feeling into it, all his love for her...and even a tiny bit of lust for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's lips shape perfectly with her own, they continued to kiss each other with a passion unmatched by any other couple she had known. They were much closer to each other and it showed in their displays of affection. Evie slowly fingered the hair that ran down and stopped at the nape of his neck. When he paused for breath and returned to kiss her again, Evie jumped in surprise, whimper escaped her lips as his kiss held more emotion than their previous kiss.

Evie paused for a moment against his lips and spoke. "Iago...." Evie moaned his name and kissed him again and again. There was that lust again...

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 pm
Iago opened his eyes slowly, hearing her say his name. One hand moved slowly up her back, trying not to hurt her injuries, and it slid into her hair. When he pulled away for air, he nibbled slightly at her bottom lip. "Evie..." he said in a low voice...almost with a husky tone to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie saw Iago's eyes again, dark and enticing against his paler colored skin tone. She smiled when she saw this and resumed kissing her lover. She felt Iago's hands move up her back and she tensed slightly, remembering her wounds there that had a chance to heal up but were still somewhat painful. His hands ended up tangled in her hair and she smiled against his lips, pausing their passionate kissing for just a moment. Evie's eyes closed as she felt herself succumb to her desire for him, Iago's nibbling at her lip didn't help her in that case. Her name on his lips made it unbearable to resist him, it was low and breathless in her ear and she resumed kissing him once more, with a fire and passion that burnt deep within her. They had kissed many times before but it was only a hand full of times where they would kiss with such intensity as they were now.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Iago could almost feel the passion, the lust in her kiss. He was feeling the same thing, an intense desire for her that he had always felt, but never got a chance to explore until recently.
His lips parted slightly, almost as if he was inviting her tongue to slip inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's presence all around her as she kissed him, her eyes closed and her breath short and painful but in a good way she supposed. Anything, as long as she was with Iago, could be considered good. Evie kissed him and felt his lips part just slightly. If she could have smiled, she would have. Seeing it as an invitation, Evie's tongue slipped inside to meet his, this only intensified the kiss shared between the two. Evie couldn't stop at this point....she wanted him so much and now she could have him. That made her heart constrict with pleasure as her lips continued to kiss Iago's.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 pm
Iago let his tongue play around with hers, trying to keep his mind clear even though all he could feel was an intense desire to have his Evie. He almost didn't care that they'd already bed once today...so long as he didn't do it again for a little while he'd be fine.
The hand around her waist started to edge down very slightly, very slowly, toward the bottom edge of her dress, trying to at least pull a little of it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

His tongue came out to meet hers and she nearly moaned once more but suppressed the urge to with some dedication. Evie allowed him to do whatever he pleased with her so long as it didn't end up causing her too much pain. A little pain would be okay, bites, nails...it all came along with such lust they shared. Evie felt Iago's hands travel down her waist, down her thighs to gather the material of her dress in his hands. She smiled in her mind, wondering what he was up to. She didn't stop him however, Evie merely raised herself onto her knees so that it was easier for him to tug at her dress and do what it was he wanted to do. Evie's hands were against his chest, her eyes still closed in the heat of their passion.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Iago pulled away from the kiss eventually, taking in a breath. He leaned toward her ear to whisper into it. "I know we already did it once..." he whispered in a low tone. "But...do you want me again?" he whispered, nibbling at her earlobe when he finished.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games