Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:39 pm
"well, kin said there was a libaray here, so I was kinda wondering where that was" angela said, azumi looked at Rima and smiled, "what do you want to play?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm
NekoLover1994
Akane's eyes lit up and she poked her head in," Ready?"
shadow_naruto2
Shadow cooked some hamburger, tortillas. He then pulled out a baking pan and placed a layer of tortillas, then placed a layer of hamburger, cheese and salsa on it. He repeated the posses one more time. After that he placed the pan in the oven and let it cook for half an hour. after the food was done he pulled the baking pan out and place it on the stove. "Dinners done come and get it." He shouted.
"I said it was ready." Shadow said.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm
Kyo smiled," Okay! I can show you where it is," He turned and walked down the stairs," This way."

Rima smiled," I have lots of dolls and things like that. I have never had a girl to play with before."
OrochimaruRocks121
"well, kin said there was a libaray here, so I was kinda wondering where that was" angela said, azumi looked at Rima and smiled, "what do you want to play?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 pm
Akane laughed," Yeah I heard you," she walked in and smelled it her tail swishing," It smells good,"
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
Shadow cooked some hamburger, tortillas. He then pulled out a baking pan and placed a layer of tortillas, then placed a layer of hamburger, cheese and salsa on it. He repeated the posses one more time. After that he placed the pan in the oven and let it cook for half an hour. after the food was done he pulled the baking pan out and place it on the stove. "Dinners done come and get it." He shouted.

I amz a kittin

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:53 pm
NekoLover1994
Akane laughed," Yeah I heard you," she walked in and smelled it her tail swishing," It smells good,"
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
"where's hinata?"Shadow asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm
"She's coming, I think." Akane leaned against the door frame," Hey! Hinata."
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
"where's hinata?"Shadow asked.

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:30 pm
NekoLover1994
Kyo smiled," Okay! I can show you where it is," He turned and walked down the stairs," This way."

Rima smiled," I have lots of dolls and things like that. I have never had a girl to play with before."
OrochimaruRocks121

angela followed kyo, and azumi stayed with Rima, "alright, lets go play" azumi said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 pm
Kyo walked down the stairs and to a door," This is the library," He opened the door and Angela saw a huge room filled with books on all the walls.

Rima walked Azumi to her room and sat down on the floor by her bed pulling out a box that had dolls in it," These are my toys."
quote="OrochimaruRocks121"]
NekoLover1994

OrochimaruRocks121

angela followed kyo, and azumi stayed with Rima, "alright, lets go play" azumi said smiling  

I amz a kittin

Xion_Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image
Name:Renia
Orphan  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 pm
Akane waved to Reina," Hi!"  

I amz a kittin

Xion_Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm
Renia looked at Akane not saying anything and waved back to her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 pm
Akane cocked her head and walked up to her," I am Akane, who are you?"
Xion_Nobody

I amz a kittin

Xion_Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 pm
"m-my names Renia" she said nervously looking at the girl
NekoLover1994
Xion_Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Akane smiled," Nice to meet you." She looked back to Shadow," Hey! Come out here please!" As she turned back to Renia she smiled," My older brother."
Xion_Nobody
"m-my names Renia" she said nervously looking at the girl
NekoLover1994
Xion_Nobody

I amz a kittin

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash