Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm
Zylver quickly arranged the sandwiches and a couple of canned soft drinks and finished to arrange all things they had boughtinto the fridge nd the fruit bowls. He left the tickets and the change in the usual tray for Shinji's mother to retrieve and packed the food and drinks into a light backpack.
He waited for Shinji to come back whistling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm
Shinji came downstairs in his hiking boots and some big old jeans he uses when he goes into the garden. He went up to Zylver then smiled. "Ready."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm
"Then off we go. I left a note to your mother... I hope she will understand it..."
He blushed and opened the door, the backpack hanging casually from one of his shoulders.
"We're going to the mountain... You guide me... I need it to be a place where no one goes..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm
"Oh okay then. This way." Shinji said as he smiled then started to walk to the mountains. It would take them about an hour or so to get there.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Zylver thought he was ready to try... he didn't know if he could do it, but he wanted to try and share it with Shinji.
After all, Shinji was special.... he could understand him and he had not feared his sight when he was trapped in the ice-like time-shielding gem.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 pm
after and hour, they reached the mountains edge and began to ascend the pah. when they were a good chunk away from civilization, Shinji turned to zylver and smiled. "This is it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:16 pm
Zylver turned around, watching the magnificent view from that point.
He then looked for some comfortable place there and fins a sun lit area with big rocks that could be used as seats.
He left the backpack on one of these and a grayish green little lizzard that was sunbathing scurried and ran for shelter.

"Well.. I suppose it's time to try new things for you..." He sounded cryptical and he smiled deviously.
Zylver stretched and then he started to unbutton his shirt and he took it off, and so did with the black tight t-shirt he was wearing underneath.
Sun on his skin felt great... after all, he was related to lizzards, but as a difference, dragons were not cold blood creatures becuse it would take too much time and heat to warm their huge bodies.. but that don't meant they don't liked being lazy on the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:34 pm
"Huh?" Shinji asked, not understanding what he meant but was cut off by the blush forming on his face when Zylver took off his shirt and immediately looked away from the nice-toned sopper skin. HE gulped lightly as he looked at the horizona nd tried to clear his thouhgts.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm
"I'm not intending on making rags out of these clothes... I happen to like them quite a lot, they're really comfy!"
He knew it would take all of his might only to get his wings out. He was... how to put it clearly.... rusted... he was really rusted.
He sat on one of the rocks and curled into a ball covering his face, concentrating.
It would hurt, he knew it.. it was always hurtful when you were not used to it, and although in the past he had been really used to it, and the past seemed so close in his memory in fact was really really far.
He started rocking himself concentrating, reviewing his lessons, focusing.

It took him a while, but he could feel it, he could feel the surge opening slowly and the pressure in his back.
He hoped not to be spurting too much blood. He always bleed a little when spreading the hidden wings, but the fact is that it really looked worse than it really was.

The pain was getting more intense on his back, he could feel the sking protuding ans then ripping as the wings got out and grew. He was sweating.
But when they were out all pain was gone and refreshment and relieve washed over him. He moved them slowly, inspecting them, becoming familiar with his own wings once again. He now realised he had missed them.
They were really big and the scales were the same pure silver as his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:18 pm
"Zylver, what are you talking about?" Shinji asked, now totally confused as the man curled up and gave a look of concentration. Shinji watched him, not sure whether to go and help him or just call for help, which was not likely since they were in the middle of nowhere. Shinji was then about to ask him if something was wrong when he saw them. Two big, sliver wings shooting out of Zylver's back. His eyes grew wide as he looked at them with awe. He didn't say anything for a few minutes and when he could say something, all he said was, "Beautiful.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Zylver tried to recover a normal breathing pace, which accelerated due to the effort.

"This... was harder than I remembered.... *pants* I.... I'm getting old hehe" and he started laughing in a tired way but unable to stop the laugh.
He slowly stood and took a couple of still wobly steps.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm
"Zylver!" Shinji said as he went up to him and kept him steady. "You okay?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 pm
"Yeah... just... a little bit tired due the effort.... and... well.. I need to regain my balance... it has been a lot since I last walked with them out...."
He leaned on Shinji. It was so nice to feel his body so close.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:29 pm
"Would you like me to do anything for you?" Shinji asked as he smiled softly and tried to straighten themselves up.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm
"I..." he said in a still panting voice but not as much as before. "I think I need a sandwich...."
He looked at Shinji and realised how close he really was, but he didn't care... well yes, he do cared... but he was delighted... you know what I mean... well the fact is that he knew, so he was happy.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games