Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 pm
ObxyBunny
never trust anything that can think for itself

"Yes, Miss," Georgina-elf muttered as she bowed low in front of the student that appeared in front of her. Georgina-elf snapped her fingers and spiced cider and red licorice appeared in her hands.

"Here you go, Miss," Georgina-elf whispered as she bowed once again. "I hope you find it to your liking. I heated it up."

With that she retreated to a corner in the kitchen to bake some muffins.

[[OOC: I hope the colours that I post in would be okay. I'll change if its not. Sorry.]]

if you can't see where it keeps its brain

Hi! I would prefer if you used a darker color, but that's actually okay.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 am
Fifi threw her rucksack on to one of the long four tables as she took a look around the kitchen. Her great big eyes framed the butter beer store in no time! Oh' yes! Fifi could always use some butter beer!  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rozaette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am
Rozaette rushes throught the kitchen doors covered in cherry cobbler ( she can explain) and clears her throat at the not so busy kitchens.
" Fellow house elves and visiting students, Head elf has made it clear we are welcome at the end of term event yet hardlyany of us have visited. So my new friends, nervous and not so nervous alike......please, come help me make Fright Week a little less.......frightfully dull?"
(Its in the event forum pg 247)
" I mean theres even singing cakes that havent been eaten!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:33 am
Hi! I don't mean to interrupt the roleplaying in this forum, but I'm a new house elf and I wanted to meet some other house elves. I hope to talk to some of you other house elves out there! I can't wait to meet all of you!  

xx_musicheart_xx

Rozaette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 pm
Rozaette smiles and her head tilts to the side a bit so her long blonde tufts get in the way.
" Hello new elf, welcome to the kitchens." She blows a bit of flour at her new friend. The head elf glares. She remembers to behave.
" Im Rozaette. Pleased to meet you. Head Elf is right this way."
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm
"Please wait for me! Hi, I'm Heart! I'm a new house elf! Nice to meet you all!  

xx_musicheart_xx

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 am
Maxime the new house elf stepped into the Giggling Pear. Other house elves just like her were all over the place, talking, laughing, and having fun in their spare time away from the kitchens. Another elf was introducing herself, so Max didn't feel so alone.
"Maxxie is pleased to meet Rozaette", she whispered. "Maxxie is also very pleased to meet Heart. Max is a new house elf, see. Maxime is very excited to be working at Hogwarts." That was true, she was very anxious to get working. But inside, secretly, she just wished she could be a regular student, like everyone else. She wanted to learn magic. But if any of the other elves heard that, Maxxie would be thought of as crazy, and Maxxie didn't want that, no, no no....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 pm
" Hi Maxxie. Youre not very talkative....we'll have to fix that."
Rozaette paused and scuttled over to a pot of boiling carrots and dipped a ladle in, put it to her nose and inhaled.
" Deliciously done." she declared raising her elf nose to the air.
Dancing down from the pot she looked at Maxxie and a smile spread across her face.
" I know what youre thinking....what youre wishing and some day itll all come true.....closer for me and soon for.....YOU." and with a flourish she stuck a bit of frosting from a cake nearby onto to Maxxie's nose. She huddled close to Maxxie, licking her finger, she conspiratorily whispered.
" Taste it, its real snausberry frosting!"
4laugh  

Rozaette

x - - carmicheal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 pm
Nicole elf was shy, she hardly ever spoke. That changed as soon as she came to Hogwarts.
"Hello. Nicole Elf is my name.Nicole knows no one." She said looking at her feet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 am
never trust anything that can think for itself

"Hellos everyone!" Georgina-elf greeted as she made her way to where most of the elves were gathered. She saw one elf that was not really joining in. "Hi, Nicole!" Georgina-elf offered her hand. "I'm Georgina. I'm new, well, sort of." She smiled at Nicole before offering her a muffin. Fresh from the oven.

if you can't see where it keeps its brain

ObxyBunny

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

Rozaette

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 am
" Nicole elf, and Georgiana elf. Rozaette is very pleased to meet you both. I hope you enjoy Hogwarts and your expiriences here in the kitchen. Head Elf is very kind....most days. lol. Rozaette likes to get into mischeif she says. But I figure it'll help when one becomes a student." She twiddles her thumbs.
" Rozaettes mum used to have a saying. ' You have a curious nature, child. And curiosity killed the cat.' Then I would sit and thank heavens I wasnt a cat!" she smiled at Nicole and Georgiana.
" What kind of chores do you fancy? Sometimes when we're good elves we even get to participate in school events and all kinds of things. Its a load of fun and we get new elves every day."
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 am
Trixie nervously slipped into the Kitchens and curiously looked around. There were a ton of other House Elves around and it was making Trixie feel a little more nervous. It was never fun when anyone had to be the 'new' Elf around. Quietly she shuffled over to a small group and listened in on their conservation. The moment she heard the word 'school events' her ears went up and her eyes lit up.
"Um...excuse Trixie, but what kind of school events do us House Elves get to participate in? Trixie would very much like to join in." She said in a small little excited voice.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Rozaette

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 pm
blaugh " Professor Adonis is very kind. He lets house elves attend special events of all kinds. He usually puts an announcement or the head elf does. Its really very fun Trixxie."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 am
Lyra tickles the pear on the painting and walks into the kitchens. She looks around for a house elf who is not so busy and taps him/her gently on the shoulder. "Hello. I don't mean to interrupt your work, but would I possibly be able to get some cookies if it's not too much bother? And maybe a mug of hot chocolate too?"  

Lyra Elizabeth

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:06 am
Fifi bowed at the visitor. A bucket of cookies and a mug of hot chocolate coming up! She rushed here and there in the kitchen doing the preparations and stood in front of Lyra in almost no time. There you go miss Elizabeth. Fifi offered her a steaming mug of chocolate and basket full of dragon shaped cookies. Bon-apati!! Is that a Hogwarts Monthly miss is holding. can Fifi borough it for a second? Fifi asked, spotting the paper in Lyra's hands.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games