Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:07 pm
Akiko (The mom) smiled and nodded," Sure, it is always good to find someone else who these two can hang out with." She turned to Isao (The dad) and looked at him while he put Kyo down. Rima came up to Kaira and pulled on her shirt," What's wrong...?" Their mom and dad went back to the bench and it was the 3 kids left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 pm
Kaira crouched so she was eye level with Rima, "Well.. I'm an Orphan. My parents passed away a long time ago.. seeing you two happy reminds me of my parents, they looked almost exactly like your mama and papa." She wipes a stray tear from her cheek with her sleeve.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:11 pm
Rima hugged you and smiled," Don't be sad, we can spend time together and it will be like you have siblings!" Rima looked at Kyo and took his hand as she smiled at Kaira.
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira crouched so she was eye level with Rima, "Well.. I'm an Orphan. My parents passed away a long time ago.. seeing you two happy reminds me of my parents, they looked almost exactly like your mama and papa." She wipes a stray tear from her cheek with her sleeve.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 pm
Kaira smiles back, hugging the two. "You don't know how much that makes me happy..." She kisses their foreheads and stands up. "RReady to get some icecream?" She asks, smiling more.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 pm
Rima and Kyo smiled at each other," Yes!" They said in unison and walked up to Kaira.
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira smiles back, hugging the two. "You don't know how much that makes me happy..." She kisses their foreheads and stands up. "RReady to get some icecream?" She asks, smiling more.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm
Kaira giggles and picks Kyo up, spinning him around once and sets him down before doing the same to Rima. "Hehe, let's---" Her eyes widen slightly as her ears go back, she quickly picks them both up and jumps back towards the bench their parents are sitting on as two creatures come down and make a crater in the ground.

Creatures- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 pm
(Thats okay)
Kyo and Rima laughed as they got spun around, when you jumped back Rima buried her face in your neck. Kyo gasped and put his hand on Rima.
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira giggles and picks Kyo up, spinning him around once and sets him down before doing the same to Rima. "Hehe, let's---" Her eyes widen slightly as her ears go back, she quickly picks them both up and jumps back towards the bench their parents are sitting on as a creature comes down and makes a crater in the ground.

Creature- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I know, I stole it from Kingdom hearts but it was the closes thing in mind)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 pm
(edited it, ^^)
Kaira says in a whisper, "Go to your parents and tell them to stay still, alright?" She sets them down, nudging them towards their parents before running towards the things and turning into a huge dragon.

Dragon Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 pm
They nodded and ran over to their mom and dad," Stay here!" Kyo said and pointed to the monster. Isao picked up Kyo but Rima watched you fight before she turned into a cat and walked towards the monster.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I realize it is Kilala but Rima has blue fire and is slightly bigger than that)
Takashi Tenshi
(edited it, ^^)
Kaira says in a whisper, "Go to your parents and tell them to stay still, alright?" She sets them down, nudging them towards their parents before running towards the things and turning into a huge dragon.

Dragon Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 pm
Kaira sees one of the things going after rima, she pounces it and tosses it into the air, smacking it with her tail so it goes sailing. She growls dangerously at the other one. It just turns and runs off, scared. She sighs then faints, turning into a different neko but with the same eye color.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 pm
Rima came up to Kaira and nudged her, still in cat form, and laid down next to her in the neko form," Kaira?" Rima asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:57 pm
Kaira groans, willing herself to wake up, her eyes slowly open as she looks around. "Are they gone, Rima-nee-chan?" She tilts her head, looking tired.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:03 pm
Rima nodded," They left running," She helped Kaira sit up and smiled at her," Sorry I thought I could help.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:04 pm
Kaira smiles. "It's okay, I just didn't want them hurting you... turning into a dragon takes the energy outta me..." She lets out a soft laugh. "Can you help me get to the bench your parents and Kyo are on..?" She smiles weakly.  

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 pm
"Yeah," She helped Kaira walk to the bench and sit down, Rima looked at her and smiled," Is that good?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games