Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:57 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Naipalm
MadAzrael
Azzy-sama ish only 20, still, he is deserving of RESPECT~!!!!!!!!!!! xp Azzy-sama is a mod and has the wherewithal to BAN people and INVITE people, as well as delete POSTS~!!!! xd Still, Azzy-sama is a nice guy and hasn't banned anyone yet. SOME people make Azzy-sama out to be a hero or a Legend, but Azzy-sama ain't no such thing...

well of course im gona give azzy respect. if i sound like i would not then im sorry for the missunderstanding. it's just not that offten that im the oldist around the area and well heh it allways feel's odd and make's me feel old (i dont like feeling old).
Fuahahaha. None of us like feelin' old, Napalm-kun. I unnerstann... But step outta line, and BAM~!!!! Catch mah drift? xd
Hahaha, you almost sound scary there Azzy-kun~ *glomps* Too bads we all know you better then that~ and you are so the hero and legend that we all make you out to be cuz... I said so! So hurray!

*glomps Naipalm* Welcome to AAG!~ XD

lol ya i get ya drift azzy but dont sweat it i never step outa line unless i get mad and even then i dont that much anyway (it's hard ta get me mad). hehe and thank's fer the welcome xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:59 pm
AnimeSeeker7
MatiasS
Hi to everyone!
My name is Matias and im 17(just turned!)
Anime has been a huge part of my memories growing up.
I live in Florida but i've traveled the US soooo many times!
I love Hellsin and Cowboy Beebop(but also a lot more like Akira)
I love all kinds of sports like basketball, swimmin...
n im really trying to save money to travel to Venice!

saving money for Venice..ur a bright kid..i like ya..stick around..and well i'll show you around..below us a thread..and another thread is below that one!

thanks dude  

MatiasS

Haruwei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:20 pm
I'm Haruwei. ^.^ I love anime as is obviously known and my favorite color is green.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:34 pm
Haruwei
I'm Haruwei. ^.^ I love anime as is obviously known and my favorite color is green.
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here! 3nodding biggrin 4laugh  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:06 am
Haruwei

welcome..to paradise..do you like para para pardise?
dang i'm dumb....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:22 am
Hey everyone, I'm Rine, been into anime for 2-3 yearsish as well as other things otaku.

Current fave animes: Eva, Bebop, Paranoia Agent, Elfen Lied, Boogiepop Phantom, Dragon Half  

Rine Lacuar

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:53 pm
Rine Lacuar
Hey everyone, I'm Rine, been into anime for 2-3 yearsish as well as other things otaku.

Current fave animes: Eva, Bebop, Paranoia Agent, Elfen Lied, Boogiepop Phantom, Dragon Half

eek AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Your face is scary .... sweatdrop I know i'm suppose to be welcoming you here!! Have fun here...its just...i've never seen a face like that.....*hides behind couch*....*whisper* You seem nice though ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:25 pm
Heyas, I'm Sadistic Soujiro Smile, but people call me Souj, and I'm an anime addict.

Height:5'11
Birthdate: January 11, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Sheep/Goat/Ram
Weight: I'd tell you, but does it matter?
Nationality: Nigerian-American baby! Go find it on a map.
Yucky features: Big feet and big ankles.
Favorite Manga: I don't ahve just one, but I like Gundams SEED and Wing, Real Bout High School, DNAngel, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, among others.
First Anime: Sailor Moon. (Don't diss it 'til you've read the manga. They totally jack up the story in the anime)
Fav. Color: Dark blue, light blue, silver and black. Mostly blue.

Sadistic Soujiro Smile

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:45 pm
Sadistic Soujiro Smile
Heyas, I'm Sadistic Soujiro Smile, but people call me Souj, and I'm an anime addict.

Height:5'11
Birthdate: January 11, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Sheep/Goat/Ram
Weight: I'd tell you, but does it matter?
Nationality: Nigerian-American baby! Go find it on a map.
Yucky features: Big feet and big ankles.
Favorite Manga: I don't ahve just one, but I like Gundams SEED and Wing, Real Bout High School, DNAngel, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, among others.
First Anime: Sailor Moon. (Don't diss it 'til you've read the manga. They totally jack up the story in the anime)
Fav. Color: Dark blue, light blue, silver and black. Mostly blue.

OMG how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome ^^ to AAG and I hope you have a blast 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:47 pm
Rine Lacuar

Wow, haven't seen a zombie in a while. Good to see that their still around. 3nodding  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:34 pm
Naipalm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Naipalm
MadAzrael
Azzy-sama ish only 20, still, he is deserving of RESPECT~!!!!!!!!!!! xp Azzy-sama is a mod and has the wherewithal to BAN people and INVITE people, as well as delete POSTS~!!!! xd Still, Azzy-sama is a nice guy and hasn't banned anyone yet. SOME people make Azzy-sama out to be a hero or a Legend, but Azzy-sama ain't no such thing...

well of course im gona give azzy respect. if i sound like i would not then im sorry for the missunderstanding. it's just not that offten that im the oldist around the area and well heh it allways feel's odd and make's me feel old (i dont like feeling old).
Fuahahaha. None of us like feelin' old, Napalm-kun. I unnerstann... But step outta line, and BAM~!!!! Catch mah drift? xd
Hahaha, you almost sound scary there Azzy-kun~ *glomps* Too bads we all know you better then that~ and you are so the hero and legend that we all make you out to be cuz... I said so! So hurray!

*glomps Naipalm* Welcome to AAG!~ XD

lol ya i get ya drift azzy but dont sweat it i never step outa line unless i get mad and even then i dont that much anyway (it's hard ta get me mad). hehe and thank's fer the welcome xd
Good to hear it, Natchan. xd Happy to have you with us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:36 pm
Rine Lacuar

Phweet for all the anime you listed~! Fantastic taste. 3nodding  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:43 pm
Hello everyone, my name is April. And I've been really into anime for about a year and a half now, but I always liked it. I got more into it when I discovered Adult Swim and Anime Unleased (the only channels I get that have anime) and when I discovered that my library actually has manga! Out of the manga books I've gotten from my library, Kill Me, Kiss Me was the best, and I only read three volumes! *hasn't been able to pull herself away from the computer long enough to go to the library lately* sweatdrop But my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. I like Wolf's Rain, but I only saw it once because I have no clue what time it's on. (I live in the midwest) Fruit's basket is also cool, I saw a few episodes of that. But more about me! My favorite colors are blue and black. I really like to read and I've recently discovered that I like to ride my bike and rollerblade, lol. I love to listen to music as well. eek Wow, that was really long.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 pm
~[Arima]~
Hello everyone, my name is April. And I've been really into anime for about a year and a half now, but I always liked it. I got more into it when I discovered Adult Swim and Anime Unleased (the only channels I get that have anime) and when I discovered that my library actually has manga! Out of the manga books I've gotten from my library, Kill Me, Kiss Me was the best, and I only read three volumes! *hasn't been able to pull herself away from the computer long enough to go to the library lately* sweatdrop But my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. I like Wolf's Rain, but I only saw it once because I have no clue what time it's on. (I live in the midwest) Fruit's basket is also cool, I saw a few episodes of that. But more about me! My favorite colors are blue and black. I really like to read and I've recently discovered that I like to ride my bike and rollerblade, lol. I love to listen to music as well. eek Wow, that was really long.... sweatdrop
Welcome, and hope you have a great time here.  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:19 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
~[Arima]~
Welcome, and hope you have a great time here.
Yesh, welcome aboard. So what if your post was long? xd Just means you had a lot to say. 3nodding  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games