Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:05 pm
Haven blinked then shook her head. "Alex, you should know that wasn't really me. I didn't know who anyone was other than my grandmother and Richard." She finished cleaning his cuts then kissed him on the lips gently. "I wouldn't want to marry anyone other than y- I promise..." She stopped herself then blushed and looked away, putting the rag back into the bowl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Alex looked slightly surprised when she stopped herself from finishing a word. He felt himself flush slightly as he looked down. Her lips felt soft against his and reminded him of what it was like with her before any of the chaos erupted. "May I have some food," he asked then to distract his thoughts.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm
Haven nodded and said, "Of course." She took the plate of food off of the small table then held it out to him. "Take whatever you want. If you want more, I can get it for you." She smiled softly at him, a blush still on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
He took the food and began to eat slowly. He was starving at the moment from the physical exerting and energy it took to change. He felt selfish suddenly and slowed down his eating considerably. "Are you hungry at all," he asked before taking a drink of water.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Haven shook her head then took a seat on the edge of the bed. "I'm normally not hungry." She smiled then let out a small sigh. She was use to not eating much at all, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:08 pm
"But are you hungry," he asked since she didn't really answer the question. "I mean do you want any food because I don't want to eat it all, I don't want to be selfish." He looked at her with a pitiful expression and then back down at the food.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:22 pm
Haven was a little confused, she thought that the shake of her head would have answered his question. "No, I'm not hungry. You're not being selfish by eating it all, don't worry." She smiled a little then nodded once.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 pm
When she reassured him Alex went back to eating. He would look at her from time to time as he expected her to disappear again. The fact she'd disappeared twice rattled him and he was constantly aware that it could happen again. "Sit next to me," he said gesturing to the empty space next to him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Haven nodded then scooted over to fill the space by him. "Are you feeling better? Is there anything else I can do for you?" It was obvious that she was very worried about him and wanted to make sure she did everything in her power to help him. She seemed to realize now that he was worried she was going to disappear again. Why else would he keep looking back to her?

"I'm not going anywhere. I don't think that Agatha will try again... I have a good feeling about that." Her feelings were always usually right.... Most of the time. She hoped in this case that it was true.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm
"I'm fine," Alex said as he took hold of her hand gently, he didn't really want to admit that he just wanted to be near her, to get the extra assurance from her words. "Please sit down."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 pm
Haven sat down then nodded. "Ok." She smiled a little then tightened her grip on his hand slightly. "What are we going to do now?" She was curious because for the time being, it seemed they were safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm
"I'm just tired," Alex said after a while. "I want you to be next to me so that I can hold you." Alex pulled her forward slightly and onto him. He didn't really care about whether or not it would hurt to have her on top of him.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm
Haven smiled softly then nodded. "Ok." She leaned her head against his chest and let out a soft, content sigh. "I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm
He wrapped his arm around her as he continued to eat with the other hand. "I love you," he said quietly. "I love you a lot...." He was a little tired at the moment and didn't really want to lose her again.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Haven smiled at his words and said, "I love you too, Alex, more than words could possibly describe." She let out a soft sigh then closed her eyes softly. She was tired but she wasn't about to let herself fall asleep.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff