Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nibte

Dapper Businesswoman

4,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:37 pm
Username: nibte
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love drawing anime and manga and is always looking for people to critique my art so I can become a better artist! whee
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://spawnymint.deviantart.com/
(I only have two artworks on there right now. sweatdrop I will upload more~)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Username Aiden -the Cursed-

I draw in the Anime/manga style, currently developing my own style. I'm a lover of art, some hobbies of mine are Drawing, Lifting weights, watching anime, and reading manga. I look forward to looking at lots of art, and getting to know other artists.  

Aiden -the Cursed-

taylorxxx13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Username: taylorxxx13
I do anime/manga style most of the time, and I joined this guild because I saw in your forums that you have alot of really talented artists and I would love to get some opinions on my artwork.
I-I don't have a site yet, but I'm working on it! Will post when I have one though! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am
Okay, introductions...this should be fun XD

Well I am Okami_Lone_Wolf
My age is well 17^^
I live it the U.S. of A. and I love to draw.
My style is more towards anime. Bascially the only thing I draw is anime, and the only person I draw is my OC but I would love to draw more avi's so I can get better XD.
I actually just recently finished a picture but I have yet to add it to my deviant art.
Here is a link to my page though.
My Oc, she is the one I draw the most, this is the most recent one on my deviant art.
Again I would love to work on other art besides just her. And my art shop is like in progress...though idk if the ones here are the same as the ones in the main art shop forum..
((I'm still kinda confused about that, if these shops are like those ones...))

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Zarr pyrus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:07 pm
well idk if this works because i never really posted stuff before but my name is Zarr pyrus i am 19 and live in south carolina and i like drawing cartoony and realistic stuff but i do random stuff and sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm
Username: CheriiPai

Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc?

My name is Nada, I'm quite familiar with the meaning.
I've drawn since birth and I have a love for art, music and writing.
I recently turned 20 last april.
I figured of joining here in hope of there being friendly people in here rather then other forums I've been to.
All my art is always free.

You can either call me, whichever floats your boat:
Cherii, pai, Nada, min-min, min-ki, nada-ki, or minho.

I have yet to update my deviant art with new drawings but I'll put up a link anyways; I'll update it sometime.
I draw on paper mostly since I can't afford a drawing tablet.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
http://xxloveless-kunxx.deviantart.com/

emotion_yatta  

CheriiPai

Hilarious Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Kc.EXE

Adored Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 am
Username: Kc.EXE
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love art. I make it and receive it. Love both. Even when I'm over at my BFs place for a month and don't have my computerand tablet, I still take my sketch pad and pencils to scribble each day.
Link to dA: dA here.

Yeah I suck at intros. But I am an Aussie, live in Australia, I started out doing traditional art and have slowly migrated toward digital since around this year/last year. I started with the anime/manga style and have since stopped, there's still an influence in my work with it, which does bug me since I'm trying to completely get out of it but what can you do, it sticks to you like honey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Username: PiratePockyPoo
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc?
I want to join in order to give and receive more critiques, meet people, and learn.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://alessandrinha.deviantart.com/

I am 20yrs old and started seriously drawing a few months ago.I was a musician for 6yrs but came to selling my instruments and dropped out of school. I now plan to go back to school and become an art educator(not sure for what ages yet). My dream is to animate what I see in my mind.  

PiratePockyPoo

Ohh B a r b i e

Newbie Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm
Hey ;D
Well the names -ll-Unique-ll-, if you haven't figured that out yet. My real name is Barbara, but feel free to call me Barbie, since my friends and family call me that anyways c: I'm 13 and I live in California, & i've been drawing and painting since I was like 3 years old. Well i'm an artist, I especially love painting and drawing ^.^ & i'm willing to try and willing to learn :3 I want to be able to open an Art Shop to sell traditional art to test my skills >:3 So yeah I guess that's it :]
Oh heres a link to a sample. It's old, but i've gotten better ;D ~
http://s1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/LiveLaughLove191

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am
Hi smile I like to draw and I hope to get some good critics to improve my drawings  

akemi amaja 23

II Fallen Night II

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 am
Username: II Fallen Night II
Name: Selena
Hobbies: I like playing soccer, I love drawing, I love pie and dogs ^.^

I always loved art so i'm hoping I can post some of my "art" and see if anyone can help me improve it and I would also like to see everyone else's art. sweatdrop

Thanks for reading ^.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm
Welcome! smile  

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ellen28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:49 am
Username: S74R29 (just call me star 3nodding )
Why i want to join: Because of my love for art and that this guild feels welcoming
Links: Sadly crying none but i do plan to make a deviantart account someday biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am
Hello, I am a_magical_cow. XD moooooooo.
I like drawing, it keeps me sane to say the least. If I had an addiction, it would be art and music... and food. I love food.
Errr... the image inserting thing doesn't work for some reason
so I'll just post links of my work. XD
Link
Link
Link

I want to try doing comissions soon, after I'm done all my own projects.
Thanks for reading. ^u^;;

The Cow.  

a_magical_cow

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

My Buttered Balls

Shirtless Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Not even gold and silver can

Username:Artistic Awesomeness
Why I want to join C&F Guild: i like arrrt
arrrgh I'm liein' I LOVE ART
it has been me passion and I'm always trrryin' t' come 'crrross a way t' imprrrove me arrrtman the deck
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: my art shop

break the two of us...

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games