Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:38 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Well cma couldn't post a lot because it was cma and if she said a lot she would get in trouble and you don't want cma in trouble? Do you want that?
If it was me I would of posted and I wouldn't get in trouble but it was cma, so she couldn't.

.sigh. one sentence of information in for lines ^^
Me... be the one respobsible for getting cma in trouble? o.o Never...
She knows how much I hate emoticons though! Why'd she have to respond to my post with one? ;.;

Oh Now I see what you mean. sorry about that.
^^;; Tis fine. B]
No really. You see i get to beat her up if she does anything wrong and this would give me another reason ^^ so please.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:03 pm
I managed to not get hit by a car today! Who's got skills? That's right. I do.

.......But I also never left the house.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:37 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

smile I'm odd like that. I have to put down at least a phrase or two even if I don't know what exactly to say. It makes life kind of difficult but it's necessary!
XD I try to do that~ at least on Gaia. I usually don't get to far before I ramble on about stupid things.. and

Oy my gosh... who cares about a stupid license plate! D: Good thing you didn't get too hurt. ^^;; How's your elbow?

Aw... I'm alright. I didn't bang my head or anything. I've got a bruise on my backside and thats pretty much the worst of it. My pride took a big hit. redface I'm mostly worried that I did damage to the guys car and that he's going to want some cash for it.
^^;; That's good to hear though~
And um... good luck with those.. skills...

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:38 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
She knows how much I hate emoticons though! Why'd she have to respond to my post with one? ;.;

^^;; Tis fine. B]
No really. You see i get to beat her up if she does anything wrong and this would give me another reason ^^ so please.
And again you're trying to pull me into the middle of something. o:
Quiet riots... pssh.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

smile I'm odd like that. I have to put down at least a phrase or two even if I don't know what exactly to say. It makes life kind of difficult but it's necessary!
XD I try to do that~ at least on Gaia. I usually don't get to far before I ramble on about stupid things.. and

Oy my gosh... who cares about a stupid license plate! D: Good thing you didn't get too hurt. ^^;; How's your elbow?

Aw... I'm alright. I didn't bang my head or anything. I've got a bruise on my backside and thats pretty much the worst of it. My pride took a big hit. redface I'm mostly worried that I did damage to the guys car and that he's going to want some cash for it.

Aww. Sorry. I felt like being a joker.

I'm pretty sore today. And I cut my thumb making a bagel. That's it! I'm accident prone. Be cafeful when coming near me... it could be contagious. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:30 pm
hello everyone.  

Miss Hino

cmao21

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:07 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

^^;; Tis fine. B]
Quiet riots... pssh.
gaa I almost poted an emoticon XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:08 pm
.domo.  

Miss Hino

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:29 am
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

I'm pretty sore today. And I cut my thumb making a bagel. That's it! I'm accident prone. Be cafeful when coming near me... it could be contagious. o_O
D= ... <.< >.> I'm sure replying to this post couldn't be too risky...
But uh, I think I'll stay away whenever knives and bikes are involved. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:33 am
cmao21
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
^^;; Tis fine. B]
Quiet riots... pssh.
gaa I almost poted an emoticon XP
^^;; Well then~ thank you for not posting one. n.n  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:46 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

I'm pretty sore today. And I cut my thumb making a bagel. That's it! I'm accident prone. Be careful when coming near me... it could be contagious. o_O
D= ... <.< >.> I'm sure replying to this post couldn't be too risky...
But uh, I think I'll stay away whenever knives and bikes are involved. xD

Heeeey... I don't usually have accidents on my bike. I've usually got in all under control. It was just that one day... everything was so off. A little slip and that was it. Boom. Car. Ouch.

How long has it been since then. Something like three or four days now? No phone call from that guy so I suppose I didn't do enough damage to piss him off. Still gonna be a while before I can go bike riding again without getting laughed at.

Yes. Children laughed at me. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:02 pm
.domo.

@ cma

Chane likes O-Chan and doesn't like you as well you know. ^^;

@ raw

Your avatar always looks good. you are a gaian fashon expert. I am so jealous.

Miss Hino

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Oulixeus

Heeeey... I don't usually have accidents on my bike. I've usually got in all under control. It was just that one day... everything was so off. A little slip and that was it. Boom. Car. Ouch.

How long has it been since then. Something like three or four days now? No phone call from that guy so I suppose I didn't do enough damage to piss him off. Still gonna be a while before I can go bike riding again without getting laughed at.

^^;; Of course they would~ They laugh at anything~ XD

@Honesty: O: I should charge people just for looking at me!
XD I guess this is what comes from always playing on avatar simulators for over a year~
...You called me raw. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:17 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

^^;; Of course they would~ They laugh at anything~ XD

@Honesty: O: I should charge people just for looking at me!
XD I guess this is what comes from always playing on avatar simulators for over a year~
...You called me raw. XD

@ raw

Well I could call you Draw or cab, but raw is better. You would be the first billionaire on gaia. XP

Miss Hino

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:23 pm
Everytime I go to the movies with a friend we end up ditching the theatre and spending money on food instead.

This sucks.

._.;  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games