Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:56 pm
Kiki quickly covered her face with her hands, but you could tell she was blushing. "Q-Quit teaseing me..." she said, her lack of confadince aparent. Kiki peeked through her fingers to look around, still emberassed to show her face.

Bachi grew angry at the thought of boys going after Kiki. Kiki was scared of strnagers, mostly boys. Road wanted her to show her feelings, fine, she would. "No why! Kiki, you should keep your bangs! I don't want anyone else to fall in love with you!" she said, then reliazed she had said a little to much. She blushed, "I mean, it would be hard to hold back as I punched the crap out of them if they got anywhere near my Master. And you'd be sad if I killed one of them..." she said quickly, trying to cover up.

Kiki simply looked at Bachi with a confused look, then giggled at her cover up. Kiki was so niiave.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm
Emmy sat beside the group with a totally spaced out look on her face, she wasnt sure what the group was talking about anymore  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 pm
Road was still under the water, after all she was part water so its wasn't much a worry for her. She made a small pile of bubbles surface behind Erik.
((XD Road made Erik poot under water. XDDDD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:26 am
((Erik would do that anyway, he is underwater o.O))

Maura finally yanked Erik's head up from the water and held him by his hair. "Have we learned our lesson yet?" she said.

"Yes!! Now let me go, that hurts!" he replied painfully.

Maura smiled and let him go. "Youre so cute when you beg!" she teased kissing him. He knew it was all in fun. That's just the way they'd grown up playing.

"Oh, so I'm just your little toy now, am I?" he asked.

Maura then grabbed him and hugged him, putting his face between her breasts. "Yes you are! And I love my little toy, yes I do~!" she said childishly.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Kiki grabbed hold on Road, "come on, lets go play before we leave!" she giggled, swimming over to Bachi and Emmy with Road at hand. "Emmy-chan, your it!" she said, running after her, "You need to wash your hair like the rest of us, you to Bachi," she said, turning around to grabbed Bachi and scrub her hair of sand.

Bah=chi yelped as Kiki grabbed her and scrubbed her hair. She was to close...and the only thing sepurating Kiki from Bachi was a small towel that barely fit. "Kiki no! I can do it myself!" she protested as Kiki grabbed hold of her and began washing the rest of her. "Erik, Maura, help me!" she begged.

Kiki giggled, "your not getting away from me now! Road, Emmy-chan, you two will be next," she said, with a glint in her eyes and a cruel smile. "Muwahahaha..." she laughed lowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:42 pm
Emmy sunk low in the water "i think ill pass...." she moved to the side a bit  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 am
Maura let Erik go and he gasped for air once more. "Woman, you're gonna stop this trying to kill me!" Erik said.

Maura then brought her attention to Emmy trying to hide. "I don't think you have much of a choice, sweetie! If Kiki doesn't get you, I will!" she said turning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm
Emmy stood up and shook her head rapidly before turning around and trying her best to run away in the water "NOOOO!! i dont need it!"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm
Maura jumped and landed with a splash, soaking poor little Emmy. She meant to catch her, but only ended up landing close and splashing her. "Gotcha!" Maura laughed picking her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am
Bachi had given up half way in the struggle to bathe her, so after Kiki had finished srubbing her, she just sat in the water, broading. She looked at poor Emmy, who was surely next.

Kiki slowly turned in the direaction of Emmy, a eicked smile on her face. "Your turn Emmy-chan. And after..." she looked at Road. Kiki ran over to join Maura, but she was more gentle with Emmy then she was with Bachi, "Close your eyes Emmy-chan, we're gonna rise the sand out, don't want to get it in your eyes," she smiled.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:56 pm
Road's eyes widen a bit and sunk under the water completely/ "In your dreams......",she said moving away in the water behind one of the rocks in the bath.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm
Emmy tried her best to brake free of Maura "mmm! i dont want to be clean!" Emmy noticed Kiki come to her she looked over at her and shook her head "no, no water!" she hated water on her head it always got stuck in her ears. she then made her look as small and cute as possible which wasnt hard because she was just a naturally cute puppy girl. she moved one hand into a small fist over her mouth with big puppy eyes lowering her ears "pwease"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Maura saw the incredibly cute pose and paused only a second. At first, it seemed to work and she said, "Oh 'pwease' yourself, kid! I know your game and rule it!" Maura proceeded to put Emmy down and take a small bucket she'd found and dipped it in the water. "Here, close your eyes!" Maura said dumping the water on Emmy a little at a time. She made sure not to get the water in the child's ears and suddenly became very gentle with Emmy. "See? It's not so bad is it? How 'bout I fix your hair for you tonight? Me and Erik will stay for the evning and we can have even more fun!" Maura suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Emmy closed her eyes tight as the water went down her hair "hmm i still dont like it, but its not as bad I guess" she then thought what Maura said after "um ya that would be fun" she smiled  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Kiki smiled, gently washing out the sand and dirt inthe small girls hair. Maura was doing a great job at keeping the water constent and out of her ears. "Almost done," she said in a motherly tone. "Raod, anything you don't want e to scrub, better do it yourself now," she shouted from across the bath.

achi had someho found her way over toward where Road had been hiding. She floated so only the top of her faces was visable, inching toward Raod, "She's not lieing...better wash yourself quick. I think she's OCD about cleaning. She was like that last night in the bath too...she wouldn't stop washing my hair out," she sighed, blowing bubbles into the water. "Or perhaps she just likes washing hair, though she didn't do a good job with her own..." she mused.

Kiki sighed, stracthing her back, which caused her wings to unfold and lengthen to their full size for a moment. They were about the size of large chiken wngs now, they seemed to have shrunk sence the last time, which was good. She her folded them into a tight spot between her shoulder blades, "There...all done with your hair Emmy-chan. Do you want to wash the rest by yourself, your would you like Maura to finish up? I need to see Road..." she giggled, turning toward the rock Raod was hidding behind and smiled.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games