Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:40 pm
Many welcomes to ColoredLuck, DemonMatt, draculinas, & Dancing!! Thank you all for joining this great guild! You will love the crazy people that hang out here. Just have fun posting your many comments in the many areas that we have here. Don't forget to welcome others, thats a sure way to get to know others. Have fun!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Wow, this intro thread kind of got away from me. Okay, here it goes...

Welcome everyone from the bottom of my empty heart...!

... 'Cause that's where you all will go before I bury you under all of the other useless trash that I have stuffed in there.

No, really. Welcome. Enjoy your time here and try not to out stage me in randomness. I have a reputation to uphold, you know.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iminLAVA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 pm
hAi hAi~!

welcome to all those new~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 pm
Hi I'm new and I'd love to meet all of you. I'm lumpiamagic but in real life I'm called Andrew. You may call my either. I enjoy talking with friends, playing on the computer, going to the mall, and thats pretty much it. Please feel free to say hi to me at my profile!  

lumpiamagic

kittermeow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:10 pm
Hiya! Mai user is obviously Angelic_White_Rose95, but people usually call me Rose, or by mai real name, Nina ^_^
I'm fine with either.
I love making new friends, spending time on the internet, random pm's, and comments heart
I'm also very random because I choose to be xD But I don't spam...
Anyway, I can't wait to explore this guild sum more~
Hai to everyone -waves-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:58 am
welcome to the guild Rose^-^ me name ish Rose 2 but ppl call mei Rosie biggrin o and welcome all neko heaven new members biggrin  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Torchedgirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 am
Welcome to the guild new peoples smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 am
Misty is doing such a great job with the recruiting, I can barely keep up with all the greetings. Welcome everyone!  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Animerockerfan154

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:28 pm
welcome everyone new to the guild, man, i havent posted in a while......., srry bout dat sweatdrop everyone rememba to stay active! smile biggrin 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:36 pm
Elfa9
DemonMatt
Heyy~!
My name is DemonMatt, obviously.
I hope to get to know alot of people as time goes on.

going to war, I c....
Hej och var välkomen till denna klub!!
That was swedish!!
:3
EDIT: not going to war I c....
sad

Might go to war Halloween night, lots of people out there I can't stand... But this is probably the last place to talk about enemies...  

iiWu Zi Mu

Moose Aids

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:43 pm
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS I HOPE THIS GUILD WILL BE FUN A ACTION PACKED FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YALL HAVE FUN  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Welcome to the guild Andrew & Nina, we hope that you will finds all kinds of fun here. Check out the many things topics we have & just comment away. Just jump right in there! We look forward to your many comments. Stay active by posting. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

kittermeow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm
at rosie- thank yew ^^

at marina- i'm having fun already biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 pm
Name: Kyeira Chan
A bit about yourself: I'm a friendly, optimistic, lovable person according to people, I don't myself that's true but I do know that I love to meet new people, make friend and I love talking to people, oh and I have a slight addiction to role playing, comments, messages, and a bunch of toher fundamental things. xp
What you expect from the guild: Friends, members, activities, and people who will talk to me. ^^0

kyeira chan

8,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Knight Tuvei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 pm
hello!!!!

-waves sporadically-

I am me!
I am obsessed with trigun... and airgear... and evangelion... and wild arms TV... and a few select other animes... besides that i dont use a tv much... i have a lack of fluent thought sometimes... thus everything has ellipses in it... i dont like using capitalization or punctation... its wasted typing time... i do believe in proper spelling though... but somethimes i short hand my typing... cause im lazy like that... i like shiny objects... and i randomly like chatting... i am nice... most days... and sometimes im ocd... sometimes i have adhd... sometimes theres no h... oh... and i love donations... though generally any donations i get go to other ppl as i am usually lazy and dont feel like questing for myself... oh... and i play yu gi ohz!!! its the most awesome card game ever... not really... but its ok and prolly the best that is still played widely... i ued to play dbz, yu yu hakusho, .hack//, pokemon, bleach, and a few others... but yeah... as long as you dont push my buttons or attempt to tell me what to do... im nice!

well thats...

-runs off after a shiny stone-

oh darn... thats right...

-comes back-

well... thats all... yeah... thats what i was gonna say!  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games