Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "I feel so loved." She muttered sadly and got up. She went into the closet and changed into a bathing suit. "I'm going to go swimming." She said softly and walked out, wrapping a towel around her waist as she went.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:47 pm
He got up, pissed off, he followed her. "I didn't honeslty mean that, iw as joking love." He whisperd. "You wouldn't understand, you feed on blood, I feed on human food." He sighed. "I'm not letting you out of my sight I don't want Jordan to get to you." He took her hand with a loving smile tugging his pants off with the other, he picked her up, dropping her towle he ran to the water and dropped her in it softly, before laying on her.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Cassidy shrugged. "I understand better than you think." She whispered as she peered at him. "I'm fine on my own. Jordan can't get me. I'll just kill him." She said with a nod. She tucked her hair behind her ears and screamed as he scooped her up and dropped her in the water. She frowned and rolled out from under. A smile played on the corners of her lips. "Trying to kill me now?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:02 am
Matthew looked at her. "How could you? Sure you used to be human...But that was awhile ago. Dragons eat like 50x more food then the avredge person.." He said with a chuckle. He crawled over to her and laid her down on him. "Oh and what happend the last time?" He asked teasing her, you could tell by the grin he had on his face. "Besides...I love you to much to stay away." He said kissing her cheek. "And no, I was trying to comsume you into my body." He said giggling.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 pm
Cassidy nodded her head. "Ah I see. Well I'm not one to be consumed. I taste gross." She giggled and looked up at the sky with a sigh. "I wish I was human." She whispered softly. "I really just want to be able to die. To get hurt... You know... that kind of thing." She made a face. "Being a vampire is no fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:01 pm
He sighed happily as he held her close, a frown came apon his face as he looked at her. "I like you for you, no matter what you are." He growled slightly, letting her got he sat infront of her gaving her a 'just be thankful I'm not ranting' look. "I love you, you don't need to be a human dear, they'd kill to be like you, so they don't get hurt.."  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm
[[ Bump ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 am
Cassidy shrugged. "I want to be like you." She admitted with a small smile. "But there's no changing who I am." She said with a nod. "I've just got to get used to it." She laughed. "You think I would've adjusted since I've been a vampire for decades." She smiled and cuddled into him  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 am
He shook his head no. "I'm not human, I just look human, like you.." He whisperd in her ear. "And your part dragon.." He whisperd. "I did bite you..we have venom too.."He said lickign his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 am
"Not sure it works that way... Vampires aren't effected by anything. Unless you rip us apart and burn us. We can't be changed into anything anymore. Nothing can penetrate our skin. We're like stone. Ice cold and hard." Cassidy gently nodded her head. "So you may have bitten me but it might not have had a effect."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 am
"Your oviously not up to date with the facts then, or maybe...Maybe non of the vampires know about this.." he murmured as he picked her up and ran inside, pulling out a book. "Okay this book, it's about a dragon, that bit a vampire, and slwoly the vampire became human.." He murmured. "It's based on a true story...and I bit...your whoe family. Maybe that's why you can sleep ********! I'm so so sorry ! I didn't know!" he said as he slowly began to cry. "Honestly I thought it was all Myth!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:19 am
Cassidy's eyes widened. She took the book carefully from him and pulled him into her arms. "It's okay. I haven't heard anything from El or Keegan about becoming human. " She mumbled but as soon as it left her lips, panicked voices filled her head. She frowned shaking her head. "Oh no." She grumbled, hugging him tight. "Seems like they're turning human like." She quickly packed her things. "We need to go home. Now." She demanded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 pm
He looked away sadly. "I-I-I didn't mean to I'm sorry.." He mutterd as he started packing. "Sorry for ruiening our honey moon.." He said quietly as he closed his bag.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Cassidy's eyes grew sympathetic. "Aw Hunny." She whispered and went over and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his cheek gently. "It's okay. We can fix this." She assured him. "Though we have to work fast... I'm not sure what happens to vampires when they get changed back..." Her voice was slightly panicked. "We might even need Jordan to help." She murmered  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm
He frowned before turning his head, snagging a kiss insted of a kiss on the cheek. "Fine.." He sighed deeply then his eye's lit up with hatred. "No way...If he comes near you...I'll kill him..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff