Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:25 pm
(( don't worry about it that's all i do for pics mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:35 pm
What?!? Jan snapped her head to the side. Seeing the stranger standing in the bushes, she smirked wryly. She looked back at Cheza, who seemed to have things under control, for the time being at least. She ran over to the dark-haired boy, grabbed him around the waist with one hand and hoisted him over her shoulder before dashing back. "We've got another one..." she muttered.

Fawkes sat silently watching the group of people, both humans and vampires, grow from three to four. He decided to creep closer and try to hear what was being said.
When he caught sight of the purple-haired vampire, he stopped dead, a thousand memories flooding his mind at once. What the...?  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 pm
" Great. Just Great that;s all that we need" Cheza said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. " So" she began again " who are the two of you?" she asked her patience running out. Suddenly Cheza heard a noise come from behind them. " Jan " she said while nodding towards the place where she had heard the noise come from.
"I'm going to check it out stay here and watch them if you would please ."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:49 pm
Jan nodded. "I've got these two clowns," she muttered as the 'clown' over her shoulder started flailing, the shock of his capture wearing off. She dropped him on the ground, flat on his a**. "You really don't want me in a bad mood, kid," she said as she grabbed the collars of both of the intruders and sat them down closer together.

When Fawkes saw the red-headed girl start towards his hiding, he almost ran. Wait... Why should I run? I don't have anything to hide.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Cheza drew her sword from it's sheath and walked towards the forest in front of her. When she reached the woods she heard another sounds come from the same spot. Just then she saw two eyes starring right at her. She held her sword ready to attack or defend either or way she would be ready for whatever was in there,  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Fawkes sighed. Frowning slightly, he drew his twin pistols and moved forward, just to where he could be seen by the red-head. Seeing her tense, he set his guns down, followed by his large sword. He held his hands up. "No weapons, see? I'm harmless."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:04 pm
She let of a short laugh at the boy. " Do you think I'm that dumb. I know you're a vampire and I don't trust vampires lightly." he face was stern.
" What do you want?" she demanded still not completely feeling at ease around this vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:07 pm
Fawkes sighed and scratched his head. "Look, if I'd wanted to hurt you or your friend over there, don't you think I would've done it already?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:14 pm
Inside the house Tsume came out of his trace after hearing all the noise outside. He stood up and went to the window to look outside there he saw Cheza confronting a strange vampire and Jan watching two people. He strode ti the door and opened it and walked over to Cheza's side.
Cheza was startled by Tsume's sudden appearance. She was so startled that she turned her back on the unknown vampire and punched him in the arm.
" OW hey what was that for? " he asked while rubbing his arm where she had punched him.
" That was for startling me you mouse brain." she exclaimed. She turned back to the unknown vampire and re-sheathed her sword. " What do you want vampire?" she questioned him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:17 pm
He put his hands in his pockets. "What makes you think I want anything?" he asked, watching the other vampire intently.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:22 pm
She sighed and turned away from the vampire " Whatever. Hey jan Tsume will watch those to for you. I think this vampire s interested in you." She nodded to Tsume and he went over to watch the two. Cheza waited for Jan to come over to where she was standing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 pm
Jan looked over at Cheza, her brow furrowed. Wonder what she found... she thought as she started towards Cheza. She couldn't make out the form of the other, though, so she automatically reached for her knives.
When she got closer, her eyes widened in recognition. She paused slightly, her mouth hanging open. "H-how are you... You were... I..." She couldn't make the words come together right, but she knew who this was.

Fawkes listened to the stuttering woman carefully. "You mean... you know me?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 am
walks over to Cheza"You i'm sorry."turns around and begins to feel thirsty"Damn not now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:40 am
Smells fresh blood his eyes go red and he turns tward jan. "I must feast and your the one whos blood can help regin all my memorie!" "no stop i cant do this ." runs off  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Cheza was shocked by what the boy said. " Be right back" she yelled over her shoulder as she ran after the vampire. " Wait you " she hollered at the racing vampire who she quickly gained on without even trying. She kept even pace with him and slapped him across the face. She was able to knock him off balence with the one strike. " What did you mean by that last comment to Jan?" she questioned. " Tell me now or else." she threatened the vampire pulling out her sword.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff