Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:20 am
Tick-Tock nodded, watching with delight as the hat tipped over her face. She giggled and moved it from her eyes. "Thank you." Looking over at her top hat...the metal one, she sighed. "I suppose I'll need a new hat otherwise that one would just break my neck."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:11 am
Indya giggled as mimicry picked her up again "Let's go then, we have a long journey ahead of us " She wrapped her arms around mimicry's neck as she looked back at the bodies of puppet master and executioner "The queen's going to be furious when they don't come back"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Mimicry had the right to grin now. "Who says they won't?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:55 pm
The Hatter grinned. "Well, that's certainly going to be a problem," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm the Mad Hatter, my love. As you so keenly noticed before, it's got something to do with hats." He chuckled and tapped her nose with the tip of his finger. "Don't fret, love! I'll fix you the finest hat this world has ever seen! It-- and its wearer, of course-- will become so famous that their legends will carry on for centuries!" He spread his arms out wide and made grand theatrical gestures. "It will be the talk of Wonderland for years to come! My dear, even Rosalie, even the Caterpillar, even I will be jealous of such a fine creation! Ha-ha!" He laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Indeed, I do not jest.... and it will all be because the Hatter fell in love."
~~~
"Actually, I think a suit would look rather dashing on you," Nana said thoughtfully. "But don't let that give you any ideas.... As for me? I wouldn't be caught dead in a suit! Much less holding meetings with the Queen or any such dreadful associates." She laughed, but then the very first thing Jasper had said finally got into her head and she frowned. "My father...?" she said, turning her head away from Jasper to study the sky. "I don't know what he'll do. I don't want to go see him, but I know you do, so we will. We'll make the trip, but when we get there I don't care what he says, Jasper. I'll stay with you no matter what-- with or without his permission. That's a promise."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:46 pm
Indya looked up at mimicry , wondering what he was planning "You have something in mind don't you?" She grinned , she had been thinking of a way to send them back to the queen. "Let me hear it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:21 pm
"Well." Mimicry said. "I can split myself into multiple people and I can take the shape of anyone. So..." He said, trailing off. "When this Masquerade ball comes along..."
Tick-Tock giggled. "Oh, my. I should feel so flattered if even yourself would be jealous of such a magnificant hat. I will love it all the more knowing that you took the time to make it." Sitting down, she jumped. There was something in her pocket strangely. Reaching in, she pulled out the purple vial the Caterpillar had slipped to her apparently and she blushed furiously, shoving the vial into her pocket just as fast as she had brought it out.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 pm
Jasper raised an eyebrow. "A suit? Hm...never thought of wearing one. I'm quite fine with my own uniform." Jasper smiled sheepishly. "And I'll always be here with or without your father's permission. I just don't want all the Guardian's after us. The Queen is a handful already." Taking her hands he smiled. "So, we're traveling to see him? I'm actually very nervous. He doesn't know I can take this form. No other can and I've always been the 'runt of the litter' ever since I injured my wing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Nana nodded. "I know, it was horrible the way they cast you out like that. I always hated that practice, ever since I was little. It's barbaric!" She sighed. "But Guardians are ancient and immovable... especially my father. But even if he does get mad, they won't come after us. I mean, after all, they've got Rosalie on their hands too." She smiled. "Remember when we first met? I thought you were just the most adorable thing ever, and you jumped into my lap and started drinking tea out of Indya's cup...." She laughed. "And now we've fought together, effectively died together, and you've proposed to me on a battlefield, the both of us covered in blood! Has anyone been listening to us? I don't think so... what a surprise that will be for them!"
~~~
The Hatter lifted his eyebrow. "What was that?" he asked, eyeing her pocket. He grinned and slowly began reaching for the mysterious object, all in jest, of course. "No secrets now, love, what was it? You can tell me, but if it's something dead then I might be a little upset." He laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "Well, I guess we're all entitled to a few secrets."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 am
Tick felt bad now, she didn't want to keep a secret...stupid Caterpillar...putting her in situations like this. She narrowed her eyes at the Caterpillar and smiled back at the Hatter.
"Don't worry, love. I won't keep it a secret forever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 pm
"Well, that sounds like the perfect proposal for you!" He said, laughing.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:14 pm
Indya silently wondered how long they would have before the masquerade ball. It would be a real challenge for them to get in , and even more of a challenge to stay without being found. "So where to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm
"Well..." He said, eyeing the water. "Nowhere." With that said, he hopped into the water, holding tight to Indya. "See? We're here. Just think..." He said, cuddling into the soaking Indya. "We get to dress up and dance!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 pm
She smiled as she wrapped his arms around his neck "that sounds devine, shall we dance " she giggled as she stood there in the water ,not caring that she was getting wet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:20 pm
Nana leaned forward and kissed him. "My love, that was the most perfect proposal any girl could ever ask for. Now, where do we go? First of all..." She stood up and made her way over to the Caterpillar's mushroom, averting her eyes away from the beetle women. "Sir, we owe you thanks," she said, staring directly at her shoes. "What must we do to repay you? If I'm not mistaken, I heard something about a masquerade in the Hearts palace.... what must we do there?"
~~~
The Hatter smiled and nodded. "I trust you, my dear."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 am
The Caterpillar leaned uncomfortably close to Nana and cupped her chin, tilting her face till she was eye to eye with him. "I want you and your friends to attend the masqurade ball with me. The queen's naive enough to not even notice the lot of you just because of a simple mask. Anyways, when you get inside, I want you to sneak away from the party and find a large heart shaped jew." He said, puffing a ring of smoke around her face.
"From what my sources tell me, it should be located somewhere in the castle towers. But, if I gave the exact location, you wouldn't have any fun, now would you?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games