Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:24 pm

(Wait do you mean me?)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:38 pm

((no...))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm

(Oh sorry...)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Rebecca walked into the town again, sidestepping some rather large potholes. Still a mess like always she thought to herself as she sat on the ground and took out a turkey sandwich, giving half to agumon. "We may not be rich, but we can still feast!" She declared as she took a large bite.
Agumon did the same,"oooh this is good" He said as he rubbed his belly. His half was already gone.

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:21 pm

(Anybody want to rp with me I'm pretty bored..)
Rebecca sighed as she watched agumon gobble down the rest of her half. The scarf she was wearing blew in the light breeze.
Agumon poked at her,"I'm really bored right now."
Rebecca shook her head,"So am I.."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Rebecca got up,"Well this place is deserted... lets head towards network city!" She anounced as she pulled her bag over her shoulder.
Agumon looked at her,"That is on the other side of the island." He complained. "It will take forever."
(Exit to file mountains North)

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

(On cell phone Calling from mountains)
"Hello Matt you there, well anyway I'm heading to drive city, Hoping you'd come along, Theres something kewl that I should show you there Well if you are coming meet at the base of the File mountain range
Rebecca said.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Matt looked at his cell and smiled and ran towards the mountians as fast as he could having gummymon holding on for dear life just incase something happened and sent him flying "Sll... Slow.. Gck god I just shallowed a bug anyways slow downs" Matt finally exited and headed to file mountians

i3 tails Yagura

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 pm

"YAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!"

The BurningGreymon clutched his right hand into a fist, and swung it as hard as he could at th nearest building. Chunks of concrete gave way as the steel girders began to buckle under the blow. His left hand came around from the other side of the corner, tearing a ten foot section of the giant metal I-bar right out of the frame. He discarded the piece of steel, turning his attention back on the buildings.

"Pyro Barrage!" The shields on his forearms pivoted 180 degrees. Located underneath the golden chunks of armor were a pair of red gun barrels. The monster turned slowly from left to right, sweeping the area, firing blasts of fire at the buildings, setting the rooms beyond ablaze.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:11 pm

(Enter Soma and Seraphimon from Drive City Park.)
"Darn it!"
One goes down and another rises, that what you were thinking?
"Couldn't have said it any better."
Soma starts focusing, trying to create a barrier around BurningGreymon but can't make it large enough.
"Crap."
Hallowed Knuckle!
He said firing off the attack.
"Come on, I thought the voice said just to think about it and focus on it."
Ha, theres more than that. You must train.
"Great, oh well."
Soma lifts up the staff and fires a beam at the BurningGreymon.

cdcash912

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:14 pm

[enter, dorugreymon, from central park.]
Dorugreymon, along with nagato, who was slowly waking up on his back, flew over the city, only to see jonny setting buildings ablaze. They swooped down, and blocked what they could of the flames in their weakened condition. Nagato stood, about ten feet in front of the burning greymon, the sorrow emanating from his eyes.
"Jonny....stop..."
Nagato walked up to jonny, with not the slightest bit of fear in his head.
"This isn't you....you were never the type that would become this. Defeat your hatred that is boiling inside you."
Nagato smiled, and a single tear dripped onto burning greymon's foot.
"Become yourself again, jonny striker."
Nagato placed his index, and middle fingers onto jonny's forehead, concentrating his digisoul into jonny's body, trying to reach his conscious. Before he could finish, nagato was blasted away by the attack dealt by the tamer's digimon, and flew into an opposing wall.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:43 pm

BurningGreymon was stunned momentarily, wondering why this human would stand before him, yet not attack. He didn't have long to wait, as an attack blasted him in the side of the head, knocking the human away.

The dragon-like monster staggered to the side a few steps. Most Ultimate-level digimon would have been destroyed by such an attack, but it seemed as though his anger alone would have kept him alive through a direct assault from a Sovereign.

Once more screaming incoherently, BurningGreymon turned his right arm toward the Seraphimon that had just attacked him, and his left arm toward the DoruGreymon who just happened to be near. "Pyro Barrage!" He shouted once more, firing off several rounds or fireballs toward the two digimon.

iDragow

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am

Bantyo Leomon saw the blast heading towards the Seraphinmon and jumped infront of him fired a Flash Bantyo Punch at it to counter it which made the blasts smother each other out.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Thank you.
Seraphimon began to fly overhead and dove toward BurningGreymon.
Excalibur!
Seraphimon pulled out his sword getting ready to attack.

cdcash912

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Dorugreymon barely dodged BuringGreymon's attack, and flew to his other side, to intercept seraphimon.
"We can do this with words! There is no need for this senseless fighting!"
Dorugreymon rammed into seraphimon, in an attempt to stop his attack.

Nagato shakily stood up, and staggered over to burning greymon.
"Jonny...please stop..."
Nagato placed his fingers on his forehead again, and the digisoul flow resumed, in an attempt to calm the BurningGreymon.
"Become one with the digisoul, calm your rage..."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games