Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"Alright then!!" She yelled as she scan around and landed on top of a roof. She then De-digivolve back into the salamon. "A ninja must be stealthy and sneaky." The Salamon look all around making sure no one was watching them. She then jump over the roof, landing on top of a basket, jumping off of that and onto the ground. She look around and found herself in an alleyway and just ahead was the crowded market.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 pm

"Sena, I can't jump like you!" shouted Sheriti.

She keeled down as she gazed below. Surely she had known better; Sheriti was satisfied that they had escaped the crowded boxed-in complexes and began to feel a tang feeling that she would not enjoy traveling with Sena if she only knew any area by flight.

Just as Sheriti began to wonder about her own travels with her well airborne digimon whom traveled with her mostly on feet, the tamer overhead a faint call. Her thoughts snapped back into reality as she looked over her shoulders, only to see an empty roof. The brunet tamer paused for a brief moment before parting her lips. Another call was heard, bearing her name. The girl rose on her feet, adjusting herself for the last time. Sheriti moved away from the edge, taking a few steps towards the middle.

Various voices sounded muffled from where she stood. Anything that was calling her must be close by. Around a aluminum air vent, steeped out a tall slender figure, bearing two tattered wings. Its ruby eyes glowed, narrowing at the tamer whose attention was elsewhere.

Sheriti sensed the individual. Seeing its shadow, Sheriti twisted on her heels to confront the man. Her heart nearly jumped seeing the tall, leather figure. A Devimon or could it be....No. Sheriti mentally restrained herself from jumping into sudden conclusions. Devimon's eyes fixed on hers for seconds without leaking one sound from his mouth, she politely returned his stare.

"Erm...." Sheriti surrendered the mental battle and pulled back by darting her eyes down, yet that is when the digimon surfaced a smile.

"Sheriti..?" said the Devimon. "Hah, I had to be sure it was you. My vision under the sun is bad." He rose one hand to rub under his eyes.

Sheriti nearly jumped, "Reniko?!" Joy overcame the tamer, "You're back!"

Reniko, the Devimon nodded. "Factorial Town isn't to far.....it was easy to find you." he said casually, rotating his wrist.

"The Great Canyon is close by?"

"What?"

Sheriti rose an eyebrow, "You went there to look for Zack. Didn't you....?" she trailed off.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 am

sena had crept behind the Devimon, hiding in the shadow getting ready to strike. She froze as Sheriti called out the digimon name. So she knows him Sena though as she remain in the shadow.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 pm

"Sure, but I found squat!" said the Devimon waving his wrist. He moved behind, turning to face the Salamon. Compared against her, Devimon must've seem like a tower. "Hey, you do realize there's a dog here."

"That's one of Toan's digimon........" Sheriti trailed off. She was slightly hurt that Reniko was acting very leisurely around the fact that Zack still turned out missing. She waited to see if he would consider informing her of his adventure but the more time passed, the longer the awkward silence extended. "Her name's, Sena. She's err. protecting me. Or at least was- but now that you're here I guess we're alright!" she brimmed a smile.

Reniko darted his eyes at Sena, then back at Sheriti. "Well then that's great. Go on. I'm here now- so no need to waste your time with Sheriti anymore." he said, grabbing Sheriti by her arm.

The tamer scrunched her face, slightly intimidated. "Don't be like that, Reniko." said Sheriti, defending Senas presence. Though she knew that it was impossible to make one of Toans digimon leave. She sensed that something was off about Reniko today.

"Why?" moaned Reniko. Tugging her, but she resisted from moving. "I'm your partner. I can defend you by myself."

"Don't be a prune. Besides, we're not anywhere near danger. It's just the market place." Reniko crossed his arms, muttering under his breath. The tamer turned to Sena, slightly embarrassed of what she was witnessing. "Don't take Renikos words seriously. He's always cranky." Sheriti settled with the idea that the sun was most likely aggravating Reniko.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Sena stared at the tall digimon for a few minute. Something about him wasn't right. She did not trust him at all. Of course she didn't say it out loud... "I don't trust this guy".....never mind. "But since you claim hi to be your digimon, I guess I have no choice....Although while your still in the area, I'm still going to look after you. Even with him here."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 pm

‘Annoying pest’ thought Reniko. "Fine" his voice dreaded with aggravation. Reniko walked towards the edge, diving down. He left both Sheriti and Sena for themselves but waited beside the building.

Sheriti shook her head for Renikos attitude today. It was far worse than his usual temper. He often endured the sun in his champion form but had sworn to restrain his attitude. Old habits are difficult to break, huh? She did not mind company, in fact, she welcomed it. Especially after aiding her through the maze and dedicating her time to protect her. "I wont take long...." said sheriti, kneeling carefully over the ledge. Attached to the building was a ladder. Before Sheriti even thought about climbing down, she stuffed the digitama in her backpack.

Sheriti began to climb down, soon meeting Reniko. She stepped out, beginning to scan the hustling market place in search for the nearest shop.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Sena had jumped onto Sheriti head and begin to ride on top of her. "Well, what are we buying today? How about some apples? I heard they were selling a fresh bunch that just came in today! Maybe some chocolate. And some milk to go with it!"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:33 am

"Mmm, I was going to go for some tangerines and Oranges but i'm buying the basics." said Sheriti, taking a gander around the displayed items. There were numerous items, all in their own special categories. One store sold nothing but healing disks, another offered various tamer clothing, a few other stores varied, ranging from food to equipment. Sheriti stepped into an open shack, guarded by an Ebemon.

The presence of Reniko burdened Sheriti as she sensed that he grew impatient. She couldn't determine whether he has growing annoyed or loosing interest in walking. All she knew is that he was becoming restless.

The Edbemon pointed his laser gun toward the approaching individuals, though not because he was insecure, but simply he was only acting. As apart of his store 'theme', Sheriti noticed that he would claim that he would enslave anyone that considers to defy him. Sheriti giggled; his acting wasn't considered to be the best.

A book was open, listing all items that the Ebemon offered. Sheriti scanned through the book of supplies that the store offered, marking what she wanted. Being curtious to her new guard, Sheriti decided to order another batch of sweets and goodies so that both of them may share. Taking a pen, Sheriti began filling out the form of her desired products

The Ebemon scanned at the list once Sheriti placed her pen aside and signaled her for payment. "Oh." Sheriti began to search through her pockets, realizing that her wallet was stored inside the smallest pocket of her backpack. Her arm twisted back, as she ealsily unzipped the right side pocket and slipped a wallet out. As she made her payment, She felt strong movements in her bag; the digitama. Sheriti began to consider to leave the digitama at the center Andromon had recommend.

"Is that all?" asked Reniko.

"Yup. This store is pretty nifty and convenient. I don't need alot of supplies." Sheriti plucked a small chocolate 'bomb' that was set on display. A sphere containing a mysterious chew, flavored differently. She had paid for two, one for both of the digimon. Fist, she offered Sena, knowing she was anxious for another sweet, then Reniko.

"No." he answered sternly.

"You sure?" pressed on, Sheriti. She had imagined the candy would take his mind off the heat, after all, chocolate is recommenced to relieve stress. Reniko only looked away, signaling his final answer. Sheriti simply gave Sena his piece.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 am

Sena wagged her tail in delight as she tossed both pieces of chocolate into the air. She open wide and caught both chocolate in her mouth and begin to chew with the happiest expression you ever seen on her face. "Thanks, Sheriti!" she said when she had swallow both pieces. Once she was done, she begin to hop on top of Sheriti head "So, now that we're dne shopping, what re you gonna do?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 am

"Hmmmm." Sheriti picked her purchase and began to store it in her bag. She carefully placed the digitama right beside her, onto the steel ground as she began to organize the items in her bag. "Well, let me fix all of these things and we'll see what we can do. " said Sheriti. She had no idea what they can do. Everything seemed calm, normal....maybe. She was slightly bothered by Reniko's attitude today, it wasn't his typical foul mood. Perhaps he was frustrated over the fact he had not found Zack?

"This egg looks fun." Renikos voice awakened her from her trance as Reniko snatched the digitama from the floor. Sheriti wouldn't have minded if he had handled the delicate egg carefully but he didn't. Sheriti froze as he began to twirls the egg, and shaking it. What he excused as 'examining.'

"Reniko, careful!" warned Sheriti but he had ignored her.

He tightened his grip, leaning his face towards the egg. "I'm sensing a strong digimon is in here...well...not as strong as me."

Sheriti, somehow, pulled Renikos wrist down, quickly taking the digitama. "What's wrong with you? You can easily kill the digimon inside" scolded Sheriti, now it was her who was becoming frustrated with him.

Reniko snickered expressing his own idea of tossing the egg at the clerksman or anyone.

"That's horrible."

"You don't know how to have fun! It's so boring!!!" winned Reniko.

Sheriti whispered to Sena, turning her back towards Reniko. "Truly, I am." She apologized. The tamer began to walk away from the market place and explored toward the west part of the city.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 am

Sena face grew serious as she stared at the demonic digimon. She was wonder how much trouble she would be in for deleting him. She then decided it wasn't worth the trouble and turn to ignore him. "So what's inside the egg?" she ask sheriti as she jump on top of it to take a closer look at the design.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

The design was.....no thing. There were no marks, symbols; just one basic dark violet color. The egg was oddly larger in size from when she first received it from Toy Town. "Um..." She hesitated slightly but continued, "Not sure if you know this type, but Ar..gomon. Argomon" she nodded.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 am

Sena gave a yelp as she jump off the egg and back onto Sheriti head "How did you get an Argomon egg? He was suppose to be crazy-powerful! I didn't know he was dead." She begin to stare at the egg in wonderment then at the tamer with a new respect.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am

Sheriti felt her stomach drop. "I don't know! It-I- It happened!" Sheriti stared at the egg. "Wait- You know of him? Tell me!" Her interests perked as she actually had an opportunity to really attain some knowledge of Argomon. The Devimon that followed, overheard. Snickering with delight.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 am

"I only know what rumors says about him. I never known him personally or knew anyone who did. Last I heard, he was seal away somewhere in a temple. I heard that he had gone mad with power and had rampage for a short while till a few tamer came and seal him up."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games