Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Patamon and Devimon continued walking again until they made it to the edge of the savanna that led to Network City.
Wanna try?
Patamon asked before looking in Demidevimon's direction. He had a blank stare, there was something about the city that bugged him but he shook it off and turned to look at Patamon.
Sure.
He said as he flew ahead, Patamon shortly behind him.
(Exit Patamon and Demidevimon to Network City.)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Natsu calms down almost immediately, then sighs. "Okay, he's down over there."

He flies down towards Kenshin, knowing that his trustworthy friend would follow. Natsu lands before his drowsy tamer, already unconscious from the pain he suffered.

"Kenshin! Stay strong!!" He tells him, hoping to get his attention.

Kenshin Yuki

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Cyberdramon landed on the ground next to Natsu, the Wargreymon towered above the much smaller shape shifter, both were dragon and both vaccine both standing side by the the two digimons could not have looked more like counterparts than they did, one colored with bright yellow and the other dark blue. Metamormon stared at the tamer, growling softly as he scanned his body. He kneeled down on the dusty ground next to the fragile form of the bleeding human, wings fluttering behind him
"The human´s back is almost completely broken and he has suffered severe trauma to his head and ribs, just who were you two fighting to get him injured this badly?"
The dragonoid sighed
"I will heal this"
The dragon's body burst into pieces, much lie a bubble bursting, the green data string soared in the air for a short second and then started gathering themselves once more to create and new form. Feather wings replaced demonic red leather and the helmet turned silver, the digimons leathery skin turned soft and smooth..
Angewomon looked up at Natsu one hand already glowing with healing energy
"Step back dragon-warrior, the humans needs space"
The angel placed one hand on the unconscious boys body, the humans skin started glowing pure white as did the angel digimon
"Heavens charm!"
The injuries closed immediately and the bleeding stopped just as soon, a loud CRACK filled the air as the humans spinal cord mended itself and the ribs returned to their original position.
Angewomon got up and stepped away from the boy, her feathery wings shifted and folded now that the job was done
"His injuries are healed"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Kraven eyed the little digimon cautiously for a few moments before he takes her her paw and shakes it,"Call Me K for now." said Kraven, since the last time he gave his name out he was surrounded completely by digimon."Not Kit. I want you to give me a good solid punch, right in the stomach would be nice....... So atleast i can see what we are working with. Just Dont try to run me through with your claws ok?" says Kraven and he stands up and shakes the dust off of him and opens his leather jacket all the way to reveal his bare abdomen,"Come on Wee Beasty, I can Handle it!" He says, edging the Digimon on as his slaps his stomach in the area he wants her to hit.

"Dammit how long must I walk...... Freaking Cyberdramon and His Freakin Tamer........ and When the Hell Did We get Posters?!" Grumbled Andromon as he walks through the savanna, annoyed and very irritated at the interesting new development.

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:32 pm

“Punch you? But you’re a human?”
The cat digimon stared at Kraven, wondering whether or not “K” was a lunatic…
‘Oh well, his funeral.
Kit shrugs and meows softly, stepping backwards to prepare better for the attack
“Fine then, here I come.. Lightning paw!”
The cat leaps forwards, one arm raised to punch and then hit´s the human tamer right in the stomach with her fist

Snowagumon frowns and starts walking towards Kit and the weird human a few centimeters at a time, fidgeting nervously
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 pm

"Yeah I May Be human But Im somewhat more durable than most." says Kraven as Gatomon leaps through the air and punches in him square in the stomach. He Learches forward because of the power behind the quick jab and goes to catch his breath and drops down on all fours, "Good Hit, just a little high though...........Hit me in the solar plexes........but good hit...." says Kraven as He gasps for Air holding his stomach,"Power......good........ .speed.......... not as much......accuracy.........some work......." points out Kraven as he gives a thumbs up for the Power and two thumbs down for speed and accuracy.

Andromon Trots forward and Happens to see a Blue Agumon near where he left Kraven,"Eh what you stalking around over there for?" asks Andromon Questioningly as he trots up towards to the SnowAgumon.

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Gatomon frowned and started fidgeting with her left ear
"Yeah I need to work on the speed and accuracy I can see that"
She cleared her throat awkwardly
"Ehm.. You okay?"

The white agumon yelped pathetically and spun around, staring at the giant machine digimon with wide eyes, a few seconds passes by before a scream tares itself free from his throat. The agumon started running away at once, only pausing to grap Gatomon arm and drag her away from the scene
"KIT! THAT IS IT WERE GETTING OUT OF HERE!!!"
"Wha.."
Before the Gatomon had a chance to say anything she was dragged away from Kraven and towards the labyrinth or old cars towards where Kaya and the others were training
"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!"
"For Leviamons sake Bandana Face were not in danger!"
"AAAAAAH!"
"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOU SCALY MUTT!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Andromon Watches as the SnowAgumon grabs a gatomon and runs away with her,"What the hell?" he says as he then looks over at Kraven,"They mugged you?" he asks as he see's his tamer Keeled overon the ground. He rushes over to see if Kraven is Fine.

"Dammit metal head, You scared the poor rascals away. I was giving them a little lessen. Seemed they saw you and they wanted me to help them, atleast thats what Kit said. Now come you big lug pick my up and lets follow those two." says Kraven as He grabs onto Andromons Arm and is hoisted up onto his shoulder,"Now follow them. Yip, Yip!" says kraven patting Andromon hard on the back.

"Do I look like a Giant pack mule you lazy b*****d..."

"Aw Shut it Cog head, you know love me." sneers Kraven as He pinches some of the little skin on Andromons face.

"........No comment......." says Andromon who hides his face away from Kraven as they walk over to the Old cars where he had last Seen the two rookies.

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

“KAYAAA!!”
“huh?”
Kaya turned around immediately upon hearing the scared voice of one of her digimons, it was easy to hear that it was Snowagumon from the high pitch¨
“Hey you two, done training already?”
The white reptile digimon shook his head no as did Kit, the cat was looking rather angry and was even scowling at the ice digimon. Kaya sighed
“What’s wrong, did you have a fight?”
The cat digimon huffed and then hisses at Snowagumon
“No! I was getting help with my training from a loony tamer when bandanna face decided to kidnap me!”
Kaya stared dumbfounded at the cat digimon, her amber eyes hardened
“Kit you are under no circumstances EVER allowed to address another tamer without my permission is that clear?”
The cat froze, ears dropping to the sides
“b..But Kaya..—“
“I said is-that-clear?”
Gatomon stared down at the ground, not daring to look up at her tamer
“Yes Kaya I promise never to do it again”
Kaya nodded and then turned towards Gazimon and DORUgamon
“Good, Snowagumon did the right thing bringing you back here, other tamers are dangerous Kit, a lot of them will do anything they can to hurt you, stay away from them”
Kit nodded once more, pink ears still hanging lifelessly to the sides
“M´sorry Kaya”
The girl nodded once and then gazed at DORUgamon and Gazimon
“We´re done for today!”
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 pm

"Eh Kit Where are You?" shouts Kraven as He rides on Andromon, rubbing the impact zone from the gatomons punch."Move a little Faster man, I dont want the Munchkin to get in Trouble over me-..... Hold it I heard her voice." Says Kraven as He points to the left and andromon climbs over a pile of cars and Jumps down on the other side."Eh isn't that them?" says Andromon pointing a fair ways down the maze."Eh Kit!!!! Its K!!!!!!!!! Is That Your Tamer?!" shouts Kraven out across the Maze, seeing a Female shaped object near where she was.

"This might get nasty.... i can spot out a fair number of digimon over there.Are you calm enough to do our thing if need be?" asks Andromon out of concern. "Don't worry We can do it. I only need to concentrate and that should throw them off."

desean101101

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Kenshin twitches about after feeling himself be healed by the now Angewomon. But thanks to her the painful expression he gave off has now become serene and pleasant like a melodious nocturne. At the part where she speaks about who they fought against, Natsu starts to grimace; just the thought of those two made him sick to his stomach for putting his best friend in such a state.

"We were attacked by Milleniumon and SkullSatamon. They put Kenshin in this state and turned Yukidarumon into a Digitama." Natsu explains his story a bit, bringing up only the important details.

(Hey is this fight close by?)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

{Might be Its up To Pummell and Yourself Really}

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 am

( Its not that far away and his digimon can fly after all so he can join the fight if he wants to)

Kaya turned around immediately, amber eyes widening at the sight of an Andromon standing near the figure of a boy in the other end of the car maze, it was impossible to see who the boy was due to the dust and sand that had been whipped up into the air during DORUgamon and Gazimons training, the dust lay like a thick blanket across the area, casting the ground into shade, she could hear a voice yelling something but the sound was drowned by DORUgamon´s deep growl, like a dogs in many ways but deeper and fiercer, the sound made the girls blood run faster in fear even though the digimons was her own partner. She looked down at Kit, the cat looked as if she was slightly uncomfortable with the sudden turn of events
“Kit do you know that person?”
Kaya´s voice was nothing but a low whisper as she backed away, reaching for her digivice with one hand as she did so, she fiddled with the zipper on her belt pouch for a while then took a hold of the black D-3 within it, she held it tightly in her right hand. The white and pink cat digimon nodes at her tamer with worried blue eyes
“Yes, he called himself K”
Kaya looked down at the rookie and then up, the digi-crest of Darkness hanging around her neck in a silver chain started glowing, a sign that whoever it was were preparing to attack them
“Kit, Snowagumon, step back, this might get bloody”
The snow rookie obeyed within seconds, walking around his tamer and hiding behind her legs whilst rubbing dust and sand from his neon blue eyes.
Kit however stared back at K, not moving and not obeying orders and this more than anything worries Kaya who finally resorts to grapping the kitten by the scruff of her neck, the cat meowed pitifully as she was placed behind her tamers legs next to Snowagumon
“We´ll talk about this when we get home missy, you´re being a bad kitty today”
Gatomon frowned slightly, seemingly thinking that she was being treated unfairly by her own tamer but in the end the cat lowered her head submissively, Kaya was her tamer after all, and Kaya knew best, Kit was still too young and much too inexperienced to argue with her human partner, Pieds could do that cause he was ancient and so could Metamormon, even Dori could cause Kaya had had him for a while, Kit and bandana face just weren’t that smart yet. The cat digimon sighed miserably, ears drooping
“Sorry”
Kaya accepted the apology with a nod of her head and then craned her neck to squint at the two figures in the distance, fuming silently, whoever they were they made the dark crest react and that was never a good sign.
“Kaya”
Kaya turned to DORUgamon, the beast dragon was sniffing the air, sharp reptilian eyes glaring at the shadowed figures
“I smell blood on them, and fear, someone else´s”
Kaya looked back at the machine digimon and the boy
“I don’t care who they are but they are getting too close for comfort, DORUgamon fire a warning at them”
The beast digimon nodded with a deep growl, ears lying flat against his skull and wings spread out in anger as a fierce roar pierces the air
“POWER METAL!!”
The dragons red claws flexed and 5 orbs of pure metal rushed through the air with a screech, none of the orbs hit the two figures but they made quite a noise as they smashed into the sandy ground, creating holes with a diameter of 50 centimeters right in front of the boy and the Andromons feet. Kaya petted the beast dragon, Dori snarled dangerously, snapping his head back and forth in rage as he glared at the two figures
“Just let me kill them Kaya!!”
The girl shook her head no
“Give them a moment, if they approach you can do with them what you want but who knows, they might be smart enough to go away”
The girl casts a glance to the side, eying Gazimon, the ragged dog digimons tapped one claw against the ace of hearts hanging around his neck with a smirk on his furry black lips
“Don’t worry princess, I will interfere if the runt can’t handle them”
Kaya nodded
hmm.. This might be a good way to train Dori, through natural fighting, it had been quite a while since Kaya fought a digimon who had an actual trainer, the last fight had been between her and a squad of Commandramons. Kaya stepped to the side, forcing the two rookies to move with her as she leaned against Dori´s well muscled flank.
“Let´s just wait and see what he does”
..but not without getting a little help just in case..
Kaya put a hand on the Dark crest and closed her eyes, calling for her first, original partner
..Metamormon please come back, we need you..

Angewomon tilted her head to the side, running slender white skinned fingers through the long blond hair hanging over her shoulders
“A Frigimon against a Skullsatamon and a Milleniummon, I am no longer surprised that you suffered such injuries, even with the dragon warrior you stand no chance against a god digimon like Milleniummon”
The angels wings spread out once more as her attention shifted from the boy to her own tamer
“My tamer is calling”
The angel took off immediately in a rush of feathers and headed towards the car maze
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 am

Kenshin slowly opens his eyes and looks up, spotting WarGreymon above him. "Natsu? Ah my back, it feels so much better!"

"Oh thank goodness!" Natsu calls out proudly, happy that his tamer is okay. "Can you move?"

"I think so." Kenshin easily sits up, and then rises to his feet. "Who helped me?"

"It was a Cyberdramon who turned into an Angewomon. She fled over there." Natsu says, pointing elsewhere to where the Digimon left to.

"Is that so? Then we should give our thanks."

Kenshin Yuki

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 am

User Image

Ikkuya and Kamina finally got to the Savanna. "Sugoi..." This had been the first time he'd really been this way.
"Don't get too attached. We're heading to the City right?" Kamina just kept walking as Ikkuya stood, then followed. "Yea..."

[One post till exit]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games