Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:30 pm
((Okay well I have to go so I'll see you around.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 pm
((Three whole pages in about three hours. That's a new record. It's amazing you three were on at the same time...)) surprised  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:46 am
jinxercat2006
((Three whole pages in about three hours. That's a new record. It's amazing you three were on at the same time...)) surprised
((hahaha really? i haven't noticed! XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:36 pm
((OMG!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Drink and be merry. Or not. pirate
2008... what's everybody's new year's resolutions?))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:11 pm
jinxercat2006

((To get in trouble more. smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:10 pm
jinxercat2006
(to get a Wii....oh wait i got that before New Year's Eve =D)  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:11 pm
((Happy New Year!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:56 pm
((WOO! ~Dances~ New Year! Watch out 2008.. xd ))  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:10 pm
"Well" Ronin started as he turned to face her.. "Back when I was just a young lad, I trained with my father, who was a really strong samurai. My mother died when I was really young so I didn't get to see her much. So my father took care of me and started training me until I was 7 years old, when he died. From then on I started traveling around by myself as I go along, training and fighting many battles. I've done this for 8 years" Ronin looked at her nervously. "Haha yeah....I know...my story ain't all that special. But that's what I do. I do miss my father though, and I wish I could meet my mother..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 am
jinxercat2006
"FEAST!" Kat laughed. "Now I'm REALLY hungry." She said jokingly, smiling at Glane. Hope he picks up... she thought. She could tell Glane was getting a little worried. He wasn't freaking out yet, but she liked it that he cared about his friend. Something was still bothering her about Mikey though. That night... when she'd almost... transformed, she remembered Mikey screaming something before speeding off. ... Wonder what happened...

((Ph-shaw, She'd like a pile of dirt as long as it was from you. heart ))

((XD Don't give me ideas!))
Glane laughed and looked back again, wondering if Kat might be why he wasn't exactly happy with them. After last night he wasn't exactly sure what to think. But he played it off coolly and held out, hoping his friend was safe.  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 pm
"Kat, Glane," Rayne called, unsure if they were there. "I've gifts for you." She held out both hands and in her right hand lay Kat's gift: it, like the rest of the gifts, was made of crystal. It was a tiny cat that stared eagerly up at whomever held it. The tail was animated in such a way that it almost looked like it would pounce if it were alive. In her left hand was a small crystal shaped like a guitar pick with a small engravement-picture of Kat in it's center. A small guitar was next to her and his name was engraved at the top of it. "I hope they like it," Rayne said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:39 pm
jinxercat2006

((My resolution long ago was to not make any more resolutions. I broke it last year, but I'm renewing it this year. No more. ^_^ Acutally, it's to be nicer than I usually am. I've been too rude with everyone.. >_> ))  

Rayne Hawk

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:41 pm
Ronin Misaki
"Well" Ronin started as he turned to face her.. "Back when I was just a young lad, I trained with my father, who was a really strong samurai. My mother died when I was really young so I didn't get to see her much. So my father took care of me and started training me until I was 7 years old, when he died. From then on I started traveling around by myself as I go along, training and fighting many battles. I've done this for 8 years" Ronin looked at her nervously. "Haha yeah....I know...my story ain't all that special. But that's what I do. I do miss my father though, and I wish I could meet my mother..."

((Hi everyone I am really busy these days so I won't be able to roleplay for maybe a while. And plus, due to an era of personal nonsense I have lost my creativity or my want to be creative so I will see you around.))

She hugged and then she turned to the steps."I'll be upstairs and I will be asleep." She smiled and then she hurried off to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

((Hi everyone I am really busy these days so I won't be able to roleplay for maybe a while. And plus, due to an era of personal nonsense I have lost my creativity or my want to be creative so I will see you around.))

She hugged and then she turned to the steps."I'll be upstairs and I will be asleep." She smiled and then she hurried off to bed.
"Ohh...ok goodnight" he hugged her back and watched her go upstairs. He looked around for Rayne to see if she was around. "Rayne-dono? Where are you?" he called out  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:52 pm
Rayne Hawk
jinxercat2006

((My resolution long ago was to not make any more resolutions. I broke it last year, but I'm renewing it this year. No more. ^_^ Acutally, it's to be nicer than I usually am. I've been too rude with everyone.. >_> ))

((You seem quite nice Rayne! I could see you maybe having that problem in the real world, because I act completely different on here than in RL, but oh well. God my grammar is bad. neutral ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff