Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:11 pm
xd We should wrestle sometime. twisted

whee

rofl No, it's not what I was trying to say. I'd be willing to bet what was affecting you was something to do with a mischief-maker. xd What was affecting me was circumstances. 3nodding -looks up at him and grins- I think you're perfectly normal and not crazy...except for hooking up with me those cold, lonely nights. -bats her eyelashes at him dramatically-

lol -laughs at Velcore- How many do you want and do you want some butter?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 pm
Wrestle? confused

A mischief maker? There's a few of them around... rolleyes *looks down at her and grins* I dunno, I think everybody needs a little craziness in their lives. lol

Hmmm... Four! No butter. razz  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:45 pm
rofl Such a true story, Karrie. xd Say, you wanna eat the pancakes in the living room and watch a movie? whee

-pours a whole bunch of syrup on Velcore's pancakes before putting them on the ground for him to eat-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm
I think... stuff with syrup works better at a table. sweatdrop We can watch a movie afterwards though. 3nodding

Pancakes! *hardly waits for his plate to be put on the ground to eat*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:01 pm
-giggles at him- Can't eat like a big boy, Karrie. -bats her eyelashes at him again- It also can work well in other settings. twisted

But fiiiine. xd What do you want to drink? -gets herself a small glass of orange juice and then a taller glass of milk to make it chocolate. Then sets the butter and syrup on the table as well as some napkins and forks-

ninja -starts searching the cabinets for chocolate mix-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 pm
I just prefer not to have to clean up the sticky mess... sweatdrop *flips the pancakes*

Milk sounds good to me. *looks at her* What are you looking for?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 pm
-pauses with deer in headlights looks- Uh... eek ninja Chocolate mix... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm
rolleyes *pulls it down from the top shelf in the cupboard she has open* You could've just said something.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm
I didn't want to bother you? sweatdrop lol

-the trio enjoy their pancakes and then watch a movie-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:39 pm
*Somewhere in the slums of Geezerville....*

classified_fu *chucks guitar controller across the room, narrowly missing the TV*
Big baby talk2hand Pay up emotion_dowant
This is bullshit! scream You don't even play guitar stressed
Neither does most people who play this game rolleyes Now hurry your a** up. I'm hungry and most place close early on Sundays.
Yeah yeah rolleyes ... keep your shirt on talk2hand ....
or don't emotion_dowant

stare Boy, don't make me put the smack down on that pretty little face of yours mad
You... you think I'm pretty? emotion_kirakira Oh Sabe~ I never knew you cared emotion_kirakira Let's make babies whee
*shoves him away as he starts making smoochy faces and invading her personal space* stressed
FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! scream

Geez... I haven't even gotten my d**k in yet and already you're getting moody.
*crosses arms over chest and glares* mad
Relax, honey. *pulls out his cell and starts dialing Holly's number to see what she wants* All this fighting isn't good for our unconceived child.

*shakes head as he starts to head out the door, but when the call connects, he hears Holly's cell phone ringing within the tiny house they're renting. emotion_eyebrow He glances over at Sabe who seems just as surprised as he is*

*shrugs* Maybe she just forgot her phone.
Ha! Holls forgetting her phone. That's a good one emotion_awesome

*continues letting it ring as he follows the sound to her bedroom and kicks the barely hinged door open to startle her. However, he's done that so often that it doesn't even phase her when the door just completely comes off and slams down on the floor*

Th' ******** you want?
*said partially asleep, face buried in her pillow and half naked sprawled out on the bed*

*pouts that she didn't even jump*
Heading out to grab a bite. Might need to go halfway across town to Kathy's or JD or summin'. You want anything?

Naw... *yawns and curls up with her pillow* 'm good

Your loss. By the way, you do realize it's Sunday, right? *ends the call since she's obviously not going to answer her phone while he's standing right there*

Sunday?! scream
*grabs her phone to check the date, smacking her forehead when she sees he's right and how late it is. Had she gone in, she'd just be getting off in about half an ******** stressed Thought it was Wednesday.

You work Wednesdays too, Holls emotion_eyebrow Or used to. I think you're pretty much fired now.
*groans and starts checking her phone for messages, just now taking notice that, aside from Ty, she's alone in the room*
Where's.... uh... *snaps her fingers a few times trying to remember his name* ... what'shisface?

He left a while ago. Didn't bother asking where he was going and he didn't say anything. You sure it was wise making him the frontman? emotion_eyebrow
He be back. talk2hand He always comes back. Too much an attention whore not to. rolleyes
If you say so.. emotion_eyebrow
*wanders back out while Holly continues to check her messages, leaving the door where it is*

*shouts after him*
If you buyin, get me a pot pie or some s**t scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm
-lets herself quietly into Karrie's house and makes her way to his bedroom, slipping into the pjs she kept folded in a chair near his bed. She may have talked a big talk with Kits, but in reality, she slides into bed, feels Karrie stir, and cozies up next to him, kissing him sweetly on the lips and apologizing before laying her head gently on his chest and being extremely nice- heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:59 am
While Antonio is driving to his office and speaking with a client via his Bluetooth earpiece, he gets notified of an incoming call on his personal line and he asks his client to hold a moment while he takes the other call.

"Pron.." "Just what exactly did you get me into here!!?" scream gonk

He winces slightly as Flo practically screams into the phone.
"What is it? What's going on?"
"That's what -I- want to know. gonk I was just enjoying a nice dessert at the dinner table when Mr. Giovanni started talking about how he whacked some twins because one of them owed him money or something and he couldn't tell them apart gonk "
"I'll be sure to mention to Franco that Gio needs to learn some table manners emotion_eyebrow Now if you'll..." "Table manners? TABLE MANNERS!!? scream He just said he killed a couple of guys and you're concerned about TABLE MANNERS!!?! scream "

Wincing again, Antonio sighs, switching back to the client for a brief moment to say that he'll have to call him back, then returning to the conversation with Flo.
"I've told you before that there are some things that you're better off not knowing about. Just pretend he didn't say anything and keep doing your job."
"Or what!? Is he going to whack me too if I don't?" gonk
"No, that's not what I meant stressed I'm just saying that your primary concern is taking care of the children. Don't worry about everything else."
"Why is it that no one seems at all phased by this? gonk He KILLED some guys... and from the sound of it, those weren't the only ones either. He's a murderer! He's even your sister's bodyguard for crying out loud and she didn't seem to think anything of it...

Oh god.... your sister has killed people too hasn't she? gonk And katana... she didn't seem that surprised either... oh god.... and they're all here in this house." gonk

"Calm down. You're perfectly safe."
"I'm in a house with a bunch of murderers!!? How is that safe? gonk
... you... you've killed people too, haven't you? Oh god...."

Antonio sighs again, briefly pinching the bridge of his nose as Flo keeps repeating "oh god" quietly to herself.
"Florence... listen to me... what The Family does is... well, quite frankly, of no concern to you. Triny has a legit business going for her there in Geezerville, so as long as everyone does their job properly, you'll never have to see the other side of it so it might as well not even exist. Capire?"

"I.... I don't know if I can still do this... is there a way I can get out safely?"

The line is quiet for a moment as Antonio swallows the lump in his throat that developed at hearing her response.

"Si... of course. I um... I'd just need to make a few arrangements and you could be back to life as it was before by the end of the week. Although we'd have to keep tabs on you for a while just in case..."
"So in other words, no, huhn? I have to keep looking over my shoulder either way...
I should have just stayed at my apartment. This is too much..."

"Well...", he starts, sitting up straight and clearing his throat. "I.... I -could- have all your contact information removed from the database as well. It's not exactly protocol but... I could have it done.

.... but that would also mean that we are to never come into contact with each other ever again, not even on professional terms. If no one's supposed to know how to reach you then.... I can't be able to either. I couldn't use any of my connections to get you back into the medical field either. You'd be on your own."

It's quiet for a good few minutes after that, long enough for Antonio to reach his office building and pull into his reserved parking spot in the garage. After shutting off the engine, he leans back in his seat.
"You still there?"
"..yeah... I'm just... thinking..."
"Well just... keep thinking it over and call me back when you decide. I need to get to work."

"Tony... can you tell me one thing first?"
"What is it?"
"... -have- you killed people? Personally?"
"That... that doesn't matter.."
"It does to me.

So have you?"

".... yes. I have."

From a law standpoint, a plain admission of guilt is one of the worst mistakes that can be made. Granted the line is secure, but the fact he's talking to someone who wants out in itself makes her a risk. She could be using the very recording device he gave her to document it for all he knew, but he was trusting that she wasn't.

"H..". Her voice breaks and she has to struggle to get the words out. "How many?"

"My role doesn't usually require it since I mostly just keep the books and make sure everything looks as legitimate as possible but uh.... there were a few."
"A few?"
".... yeah...."

It gets quiet again and there are people expecting him as it is, so he doesn't have the time right now to wait for her to decide if she can come to terms with everything.

"Florence, I have to go. Tell Triny you need a few days off, go someplace nice, and think about it a while. Alright?"
"Okay...."
"Prenditi cura di te. Capire?"
"Ho capito."

He smiles slightly at hearing her respond in Italian, though it could just as well have only been out of habit since that's how they've often ended their calls with one another.
"Ciao..."

Ending the call, he lets out a long sigh and collects his things, getting back into business mode for the day ahead.  

Omnompoeia

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm
*after Kits and Rod rest off their food coma, Rod looks over to Kits and strokes her hand gently for a second* So...what were you saying about former business partner?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games