Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:07 pm
The boy snapped out of it with the smell of burning grilled cheese and Akihiko's hands on his own. For a moment he just stared up into those blue eyes then nodded and after a few more seconds he started speaking again, "I...I...do like your piano a lot. I...I....Pianos all....sound...different." His words stuttered a lot as if he were almost trying to reboot.

"You....are burning the cheese...." His eyes finally drifted from Akihko's blues to the smoking pan.

"Do you miss your ojisan?" The question was out of the blue but was the one Ko had been planning to ask had his head not short circuited from the question that he had falling prey too. Some things were still difficult for the child to handle. Even when he tried to express bits of that horror it threatened to engulf him. The feeling scared him and even the music in his head dimmed with that fear.

But the color was coming back to his face with every minute passing and his breathing slowing as he realized he was safe.

(OOC: Well hopefully Yuuji isn't going crazy on his end of a video feed if he's' watching this. LOL. )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Releasing Ko's hands, Akihiko took the burned cheese sandwich out of the pan and tossed it into the trash. Quickly he started on the final sandwich.
"I do." Narcissus replied softly, flipping the sandwich with a spatula. "It's kind of lonely... thinking about the fact that my ojisan's gone... my parents are gone... my sister's gone..." but Akihiko smiled, finishing the sandwich and handing Ko the plate of sandwiches to put on the table. "But I've got you and Yuuji-kun and Ruki... and I've got my friendship with Shou-san and Michi-kun and Asato. So... I'll be alright. It's sad when you lose someone you love. Even if that someone never agreed with you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am
"I know what you mean. It's hard to lose family. It's scary to be alone." His small voice seemed far more knowledgeable than it should be about this sort of subject. But he patted Akihiko on the back before taking the plate. "Bad people took everything away...from me."

He turned and set the sandwich plate on the table. "I don't remember much of things before...mm....before Yamada-san came. Yamada-san is very brave." His eyes seemed distant for a moment remembering the men that man had killed to get them out." A heavy sigh of relief came to his lips as he leaned against the table.

"But I think that sometimes maybe that what came before wasn't always bad. Maybe I just see better now because I've so many wonderful Uncles to take care of me." He smiled up at Akihiko. "So...mm...guess I'm trying to say the hurting gets smaller because the love around you gets bigger all the time."

Big words for such a small child but in this area of his life, he had experience far more pain than many adults.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:14 pm

"They didn't take everything from you, Ko-kun. One day... I think you'll realize that." Akihiko replied with a soft smile, watching the boy walk off with the plate of sandwiches.
He went back to work on the tomato soup.
Spooning it into a bowl, the young tiger spoke up again. "Loss eases with time. We realize we can't grieve forever nor live in the past. What's important is who's here now, what there is to do now. Moving forward is key... just like you're doing with your music. It's moving you forward. It takes time to get going again... but that's just life."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 pm

"They didn't take everything from you, Ko-kun. One day... I think you'll realize that." Akihiko replied with a soft smile, watching the boy walk off with the plate of sandwiches.
He went back to work on the tomato soup.
Spooning it into a bowl, the young tiger spoke up again. "Loss eases with time. We realize we can't grieve forever nor live in the past. What's important is who's here now, what there is to do now. Moving forward is key... just like you're doing with your music. It's moving you forward. It takes time to get going again... but that's just life."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 pm
Ko was confused by that comment but maybe Akihiko was talking about all the people that loved him. He didn't know that one of those people, his own father was near by. However, right now, he had a new Uncle...Akihiko-niisan. Life was getting better every day.

So as Akihiko stirred the soup, Ko sent a text to Uncle Shou:

I hope the mission is going good. I asked Akihiko-niisan to be my Uncle and he said YES! I'm happy.

-------

On the other side of Tokyo, Shou looked at his phone and smiled softly. Indeed, he thought to himself.

-------

"Then everything will be ok. I'm moving forward. And you're moving forward. So we both are going to be ok together." Ko sat at the table and looked at the grilled cheese. "Do we take them up to Lucky-san first? Or eat first?"

As Ko thought about it, it seemed that Akihiko and he had many things in common. "Ne...Akihiko-niisan, When I get big do you think I'll look more like you or like Shou?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:06 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Hideki shot Nakai a look, like the burns he had didn't make the least little bit of difference to him now.

"Are you kidding me?! I thought we had agreed to go gift shopping for Ruki and Akihiko-ni-san! Did we not discuss this yesterday? Because I'm pretty sure we did!" the young star was wagging his finger in way that truly made him seem like the son of Izzy Lucky.

Meanwhile, a message had come into Kai's phone from Nezumi: Won't be in the office today. Koyasu Aki has passed on, things are kind of stalled out. If you like, feel free to go in, but you can take today, if you want. The weather is going to be pretty bad, anyway.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

"My holiday went...as expected, Hiroki-san. I do hope you enjoyed yourself on yours." Nezumi replied politely, hiding his slight resentment perfectly.

The mouse resisted the urge to blush at the comment from Goshiro-san, instead smiling and giving a curt bow as he thanked the man, a perfect image of a manager from Ohayou.

Knowing his place, the petite man kept out of the conversation between the higher-ups, simply following them into the building and taking a seat one row behind Hiroki, so it simply appeared that Ohayou was keeping with Ohayou, so to speak.

Silently he sat, waiting for the service to begin, though, deep down, he was smiling inside. Just laying eyes on Asato soothed his heart. They could talk more later.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryu arrived at the funeral in his simple black sedan, smiling a somber, yet polite, smile at the cameras that flashed upon his entrance.

Truthfully, it disgusted him, though...the very idea that the funeral of a man was being covered by the press so heavily, as if it were a circus act. Though, some days, everything about this line of work felt like a circus act. Maybe he was just feeling a bit bitter. Jun had been a friend of his, even if they hadn't been super close, or even friends for that long.

Making his way onto the temple grounds, the violinist let his shimmering red eyes wander, noting the very handsome photo of Hayato that was sitting just outside. Over to the side, he saw Shou, Azriel, and...Naoko. It felt like a rock sank right into the pit of his stomach. If he had bothered eating this morning, he likely would have been sick at the sudden sensation. Perhaps it was simply easier to say things like you were done with someone when you weren't looking at them, because seeing Naoko in the flesh, he couldn't help but feel a painful anxiety and a deep seated regret. He still loved Naoko. He really did, and it hurt. It hurt because he had made up his mind, and he wasn't going to go back on it. This was the best for both of them. Of that, he was certain.

There was no time to greet the group and make conversation, as everyone was starting to congregate in the temple itself for the service. For that, Ryuukaze was very grateful. Speaking to Naoko right now wouldn't do either of them any good, he thought...and he had no idea what kind of standing he would have with Shou at the moment.
Rather than worry about it, he slowly marched along and took a seat in the same section as Izo, bowing his head and running a hand though his slicked back hair than hung down his back in a ponytail, a single thin braid running from the top to the bottom. At least he had sense enough to tone down his look before an event such as this.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:22 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"As well as to be expected." he answered politely with a slight sigh that he cut quickly as the other men started to move to the interior. If Holidays were funerals, then maybe this would be a good season. He'd be attending a 3rd one soon enough.

Of course, he was rather surprised to see Nezumi here at Hayato's funeral. He didn't think that the mousy manager had any real connection to Hayato. But he didn't question the concept. Although, he wasn't sure what to say to Nezumi right now. At least, in regards to other matters. He had really messed up the possible start of a good relationship for the sake of Ohayou and Aki. If only he hadn't been so loyal to the now deceased tiger... Either way, after rejecting Nezumi in LA, he pretty much figured that things were moving on. Nezumi looked good and hopefully he had found a new path in his personal life.

Hiroki at the moment didn't have time to dwell on the mistakes and manipulations of his past. Even if he regretted them. As soon as he walked into the temple, his eyes drifted onto one young man. Even in the dark sea of suits that had chosen to appear, Azriel's black made other blacks seem grey.

He smiled slightly not trying to gain the younger man's gaze as he took his seat with the other men that were now his peers. Hiroki couldn't really afford to draw attention between them.

Fortunately Goshiro sat between Hiroki and Izo, it gave the man a buffer at least from the dark chairman of Smash. Glancing backwards, out of the corner of his eye, he could tell that Nezumi sat behind him. He worried a little about his people in this crowd but there were less Ohayou representatives here, thankfully. And it seemed like SMASH had spared little expense on guards for the event.

As soon as the men had sat down, the priest of the temple came out and started rhythmically chanting in low Sutra tones. Various people still arriving carried in condolence cards and lay them beside a special table and quietly took seats. While chanting the priest started slowly lighting special incense at the altar as other priest tapped softly on drums to the side of the temple walls.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:12 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eyes pulled away from the phone that had Ko's message on it catching the hint of red out of the corner of his eyes. The star focused in on the red and realized that it was Ryuukaze. It was the first time he had seen the red hair on the man. For a moment he just stared at the other star as the priest started chanting. He wasn't sure what to think but he didn't plan on getting involved in Naoko and Ryuukaze's personal matters.

Taking in a deep breath He ran his fingers along his mask then up into the blond hair. He wished his headache would go away. But the more he wished for it, the less likely it seemed. All these triggers, caused him to wince as he felt the world spin...then he was gone.

Sai caught himself on the edge of his chair and held it tight then leaned back and end up staring straight at Hayato's photograph. For a moment, he was shocked by the sight and gasped. Then grit his teeth shut realizing by the scent of incense on his nose where he was.

Izo caught his gaze briefly and the older man made a slight gesture as if to ask him if he were ok. Sai nodded slightly without saying a word and started watching the priest trying to avoid any other wayward glances upon him.

Turning his head away from Izo, he realized Naoko was sitting beside him. Carefully, he reached down and gave Naoko's hand a warm squeeze before drawing his hand away. Sai couldn't even act too brotherly in this crowd and he knew it. Even though he wanted to give his little brother a warm hug.

As he sat there though, it was difficult not to feel depressed about the whole affair. He sniffled just a little. Jun was going home...so to speak. And they were saying their farewells. After this...life would move on. Yes, life would have to move on. Although Sai was sad, maybe he was lucky to be here, he needed this closure more than Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 am
User Image

The sound of the chanting caused Nezumi's breath to catch for a moment. It all really started to sink in. He was at a funeral. The funeral of a man he had never formally met, but a man he had watched perform once from backstage. While he didn't know the circumstances, he understood that that night had been a big comeback for the man. He had overcome the odds, whatever they had been, and put on an astonishingly good show. Hayato was a man who, from what he saw, sang with passion and held within him a great talent. Losing him was truly a shame to the music world, and, judging by the faces of many who attended, his was a great loss to many individuals as well.

Thinking these thoughts caused the mouse to ponder past events, as well. Hiroki having lost his sister...when he had heard about that, all that he wanted to do was console Asato, but he couldn't. Did the man still hurt from that loss? Did this funeral cause him even more pain? What about Koyasu Aki's death? The elephant couldn't be doing well with all that going on...
And...when Hiroki was missing for all that time...that had hurt him so terribly, it felt like the man had just off and died, leaving him. He couldn't eat, couldn't sleep...worried all the time and wept frequently...though he continued doing his job to the absolute best of his ability, because he knew that would make Asato happy.

Oh, but he really felt like the man was harmed or lost to them somehow. It was like having a knife in his heart every day.

Silently, a few tears fell from Nezumi's eyes. Nobody would know why he was crying. In this setting, a few respectful, quiet tears were appropriate. It just seemed like he was mourning the loss of a great star, which he was...but there was a lot more to it than that.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo eyes drifted from Shou to Azriel. The younger man had been quiet under his various dark trappings. Probably was a good thing considering the most recent events. If it wasn't for this funeral, Izo could have spoke to Azriel about the arrangements he had made. Not that the young man would be happy about the the news but this problems with the boy's head had to be contained.

His dark eyes roamed the temple as the priest chanted taking in the somber air. Behind him, that manager in the shiny shoes was crying. For Hayato? Mm...he wondered if that really were the case. However, Hayato had a way of forcing himself into others lives. Like Shou's?

The thought drew him back to watch his mercurial star. Yes, Azriel was probably right about a past relationship. Something had happened. He could tell that Shou wasn't quite himself. To be expected at a funeral but Izo had reasons now to suspect other things. The sooner Shou moved on from Hayato Jun, the better.

Izo rolled his eyes slightly annoyed as he thought of Hayato. The man had fallen from grace so quickly. From a ruthless b*****d to weakling uke-like wash out in a matter of months. How a man could lose his edge like that, Izo couldn't fathom. Unless it had been this impending health issue that had taken it's toll. Or...

His eyes drifted from Hayato's photo back to Shou. Or could it have been that he had been affected by the brightest star of SMASH. Either way, crumbling like that held no place of honor in Izo's black heart. Shou shined the brightest but to cling to him like a fly for such light was only begging for trouble.

Although it did give Izo moment to pause and reconsider his idea with Ishihara You. Maybe it was better for You to become a tutor than a lover. However, Izo really didn't want Shou to become interested in any other dangerous prospects.

The priest's chanting slowed and finished with a quiet moment of serenity for prayer before he got up from his kneeing position and started to read from the condolence letters that had been placed at the various tables.

Most of these were well wishes to Hayato on his voyage to the next realm and some had kind words for Smash, and whatever family Hayato had left behind. Many of the condolences were warm but still had an air of formality and solemness.

Even Shou's condolence card related more towards music than any deeper personal knowledge. Describing music and loss through several layers of Hayato's works. It was more of a historical walk through of Hayato's music and how it would live on in his fan's hearts. Maybe in this way, Hayato would live on and be remembered even though he was lost to early to the realm of Music.

Izo's condolence card told a tale of Hayato's early days at Smash. The days he found more intense and interesting than the last year of Hayato's life. Describing the young hungry man that fought his way up, the rough nights, the wild parties and a brief accounts of former band members that use to run with Hikari ya Yami. While the stories obviously were edited for the funeral it gave hints at the darkness that had surrounded Hayato's earlier music.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:27 pm

"We take one sandwich and a bowl of soup to Ruki and the rest stays here for everyone else's lunch." Akihiko replied, dishing tomato soup into a bowl then setting it on a serving tray. He took a plate down, putting a grilled cheese sandwich on it.
One thin eyebrow arched as blue eyes focused in on the boy at the table. "I think you'll look more like me." Narcissus smirked. "I mean think about it. You're a heart breaker. Remember?" he paused, wondering if the subject could be pressed at all. "Maybe you'll end up looking more like Yuuji-kun though. Your hair's similar."
At this point, Akihiko picked up the tray. "Come on, you can hold doors open for me while I carry the food."

"What?!" Nakai asked, looking at Chiyou as if the kid were nuts. "I remember we agreed but seriously, Hi-chan... you burned the hell out of your hands and chest. It's going to hurt a lot worse being out in the cold."
Seemed reasonable to the blond.
Sure they did need to go shopping since they'd kind of missed Christmas... But Chiyou was hurt...
Surely...
Sighing softly, the guitarist shrugged. "Look, it's up to you. I'll take you shopping if you want to go. I'm just worried about your burns is all."

Red.
What the hell had Ryu done to his hair?!
Naoko's amber eyes focused in on the violinist for a few seconds, then he averted his gaze. Just looking at the other man hurt.
Ryuukaze had left him for some college brat!
Had left him in the middle of the damn night!
The pianist sighed slightly, forcing himself to not think about his ex. After all, this was Hayato's funeral! Jun should be the one in his thoughts, not the back stabbing string plucker!
A feeling in his hand... a slight squeeze... Naoko's eyes looked up and over at Shou, realizing almost instantly that it was Sai and not his boss.
Finally!
But of course he couldn't let on to the fact that the mercurial star wasn't exactly who sat beside him right now. So... instead... the younger Oumori brother squeezed Sai's hand back gently just before his brother pulled back away.
The service was very nice, very traditional. Shou's memorial card wasn't exactly anything to bring tears to your eyes... but Naoko's wasn't much better.
He touched on having known the man for a long time... but he couldn't say they were lovers... couldn't reveal what Jun had done to him... or what Jun had done to save him and Ryu at the cost of his own psychopathic older brother's life... couldn't talk about the relationship Jun and Sai had shared... or the one budding between the dark star and Shou.
So much to say... but never the proper platform to say it from.

User Image
User Image

BORING!
Okay so funerals were really dull. Chanting and reading and incense waving... Azriel could easily do without the traditions here and the bat's attention was having a very hard time staying focused.
He'd glanced at Izo, watching the spider for a few moments during the ceremony. Katsu wondered what the man was thinking... losing a star was like a slap in the face, even if said star had been a little troublesome.
After a time though, the vocalist's attention wavered again and he looked to Hiroki out of the corner of his eye. Damn, he wanted to just put his head on the man's shoulder and fall asleep! Not like he'd gotten the best rest in the world the night before. But then there was this very mousy man sitting behind his pet... Azriel had seen the manager before but couldn't quite remember his name.
But the man was crying?!
Really?!
Katsu's dark eyes focused on Nezumi, his eyes completely shielded by the dark glasses he still wore. No reading of course... that might cause too many public problems.
But why was this man crying?
Had he been in love with Hayato?
Had he been a fan of Hayato's?
It rather baffled the bat... and he figured to ask Hiroki about it later.
If he could stay awake that is...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki for his part tried to stay focused on the funeral. This priest could have killed the audience with the monotone chants. The readings were a bit more interesting. The Elephant could have been a statue as his shoulders had shifted to a still state and Hiroki used his business skills to allow himself to appear totally attentive while his mind was someplace else completely.

This was the second funeral of the month. Would the 3rd be before or after the New Year. He wondered about Aki's Will and thought that maybe he should give the lawyers a call and try to expedite things. He wasn't sure if Yuuji would be able to set things properly. Yuuji was going to find that Aki's lawyers that held the will were traditional to the Nth degree. Even though their international law staff was probably the best in Tokyo.

As his mind warped around the matter his eyes finally shifted and glanced to Azriel again. Who was he looking at? Someone in the rows behind him? As many people as there were in the seats, he really couldn't say who.

Then he glanced at Goshiro, and immediately he could tell that the man was doing something similar to himself...Although he guessed that Goshiro was taking a good accounting of funeral fashions. In any other situation, that might have brought a smile to Hiroki's lips.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Funerals were common place for the dark chairman of SMASH. He was used to it. Probably could have done the chanting and the prayers from memory at this point in his life. He wondered if the dead were as tired of the same crap different funeral too. Fortunately, this funeral was not steeped in the various traditions that could have the dead waiting for eternity to escape the mortal coil.

No...Izo had expedited much of the formalities with several things being paid for by the hospital that had screwed up the Star's end of life sanctity. All the various rites, documents, letters, purification, receptions, acknowledgements and even the rituals from 7 days forward, the day of the dead, to the first year death ceremony had all been contracted with this temple. And thus Izo knew that no ghost of Hayato Jun would be left to wander this earth.

While the Spider didn't care for what Hayato had become, making sure his star wasn't stuck in this mortal world was his last gift to a passionate voice that had been lost too young. A voice like that should make it into a new life some day.

While Izo didn't think much about religion, he thought that the voices and talents of others were passed on to new lives on the earth. Although certainly Aki was waiting for him on the other side, the b*****d probably was pissed about passing so quickly. And Izo had to wonder if Koyasu Akihiko would follow through with Aki's wishes. If the Spider was right about the young tiger, Aki was probably raging about now... That brought a sly smile to his lips. If the Spider was right, it probably would be the only time that he felt a slice of respect for the young man.

Then his eyes finally settled on Ryuu and his red braided hair. It was hard to miss something that red in the sea of black, black and more black. Well at least he made it Izo nodded to the younger man as he sat close by.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games