Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm

She beamed at Liada and gave her a quick hug. "Thank you! User Image But, how are we going to leave the club if you have it locked? User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I give you two hours until the barrier goes up. Don't blame me if someone walks in on you two. wink

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

She laughed and hugged Liada once more, then slipped inside the portal.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Closing the portal behind her Anira and Liada went back to their drinks and talked about the rest of the day.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 pm

After awhile the girls went to clean their glasses and Liada told Anira to go on ahead to home since she wanted to check on Hauk's work. She figured the love birds would be gone as soon as the barrier went down and she went inside IR to inspect the place before going home for the night.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Hauk limps to the couch in the living room as Kat goes to put his bag away. Plopping onto the cushions and sighs in relief as he removes both his boots. Yes PLEASE. The food Rev left me wasn't nearly enough for my stomach. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm

She chuckled and leaned over to give him a quick kiss and the remote.

"Poor baby....and you look half-starved too. xd " She laughed as she made her way to the kitchen to see what she could prepare somewhat quickly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

He sighed and kissed her back before she left him to the TV. Turning it on he flipped through channels until he found Deadliest Warriors. He found the show interesting to learn of other cultures and forms of battle but he was miffed about the fact that they were a little off base with the Vikings in that episode. Tonight was the new episode of Joan of Arc. He couldn't focus on it too much though since he felt a little embarrassed for having Kat fuss over him like this over a stupid hurt foot. He didn't want her to see him weak.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

She decided omelets would be the quickest thing to make, so she pulled out some ham, spinach and mushrooms and made the omelets. She plated them and grabbed a couple of beers, and then grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen for Hauk. She set everything on a tray and made her way back to the living room, setting the tray on the coffee table. She handed him a beer and the bottle of ibuprofen.

"Here, and before you get all macho, just take them. I know you're foot must be hurting, boots or no boots."

She kicked off her boots and grabbed her beer, flopping down next to him on the couch and giving him a pointed look.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Snapping out of his slight funk he looks up in time to see Kat hand him the pain meds and beer. He gives a half smile as he obeys her and slugs it down with the beer. I'm not being macho. I think this day has shown me to be the exact opposite as that. Reaching over he grabs his plate and begins to dig into the omelet. Forgetting just how hungry he was he practically wolfed half of it down before taking another swig of his beer. He leans back and kisses Kat on the lips. Thank you Vilkat. This is delicious.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 pm

She gave him a curious look, "What do you mean, the opposite? confused Surely you don't think you're less of a man because you hurt your foot on accident?"

She sipped her beer, "What's up, Hauk? I opened up to you last night....your turn now."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Finishing up his food he put the plate down and took a swig of his beer. He sighed for a moment thinking back to his days in the village. I've told you about the coming of age test. A lot of the people in my village would make bets that I would have died on the first day because of how weak I was. Nobody really respected me not just because of my bloodline....but also because I learned the tasks of womens duties since I was as you say, "the runt" of my brothers. Leaning back on the couch he dared not to look at Kat so he kept his gaze fixed on the ceiling. I almost did die during that test......I was so determined to prove them wrong......when I came back alive I continued to fight for my respect and refused to show any sign of weakness to anyone else. That was all taken away the night I fled with Rev like a coward in the dead of night....leaving my mother and the others to die fighting like true warriors.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm

She sat there quietly as he told her his story. When he had finished, she reached over and laced her fingers through his, rubbing her thumb on the top of his hand.

"Hauk, I won't pretend to understand what you went through. But we all have trials in our life that we face. And besides, if Liada hadn't saved you, you wouldn't be here now."

She scooted closer and used her free hand to gently turn him to face her.

"And for the record, I'm very glad she did take you with her, nor do I think you're a coward. Your mother did what any mother would do, fight like crazy to save her child." Her eyes held his gaze and her heart broke for him, seeing the pain mirrored in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Gazing into her eyes, he wants to believe her words. He knows them to be true and yet all he can do is give her a sad smile and squeeze her hand. Heh, says the woman who broke a Viking's fear of the color pink. You were right then Katana, I'm a sad excuse of my heritage, even in this world I can't help but seem to run like with that stalker incident. I hid like a coward then just as I did when Rev froze me. He rests his head on her shoulder. Wanting to be comforted but unwilling to see the strength in her eyes when he felt this weak.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 pm

She wrapped her arms around him and held him close, stroking his hair.

"Well, if I could take back those things I said about your heritage, I would. And fear and weakness are part and parcel of being human, Hauk. We just have different things that give us fear."

She leaned over to kiss his forehead softly, "Take me for instance, used to be a spy of sorts, perfectly fine in a 'situation'. But one bad relationship screwed me up but good. I let that one failed relationship skew my thinking and what followed was more failure. Until you dropped into my life." She chuckled softly and continued playing with his hair.

"And yeah, you probably could have treated the stalker incident differently, but you can't change the past, Hauk. You take what happened and learn from it so it doesn't happen again. Besides, you have me now...some crazy b***h stalks you and she'll find out exactly what happens when you mess with someone I care about. wink "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games