Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Ohhhh not at all though Kat darling! User Image For one thing the last time I had punished him I sent him to Psy in a maid outfit you remember. Where as here I didn't make him get all dolled up. There's no one else to bother him since the club is on lock down. And there is food for him and he has 24 hours to finish his chores. I could have done MUCH worse to him dear. Pausing to sip the rest of her drink and she gets up to refill. She stops by Kat leaning to stare at her dead in the face. evil AND I DID WARN YOU TWO LAST TIME....now didn't I? User Image Stepping behind the bar she remakes her drink and then tilts her head up looking as if she was pondering something. Now the better question is what shall I do with you? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm

She sighed, "But Liada! You don't understand! gonk And we were nowhere near doing what we were doing the last time! crying He had just told me....well, um... sweatdrop " Her voice trailed off, not sure if she should tell Liada that information or not. She was not happy with her and Hauk right now, and she didn't want to give her anything else to use against him.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Liada paused in her mixing and turned to face Kat. User Image Ohh? From my angle it looked very similar to last time. Unless you can bring something good to the table I don't see why I shouldn't do something like create a bunch of those Draa dolls that Leko has and have them scamper all over your chambers. User Image User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

After a lovely day of pampering Anira paid the hair dresser and tipped the other members of the spa staff before leaving Pandora's and into the bar. She had overheard two voices and when she got closer saw that it was Kat and Liada in what seemed a heated conversation. Or a different kind perhaps. Oh my, should I even wonder what is going on here ladies? User Image

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm

She shuddered involuntarily at the mention of a bunch of voodoo dolls in her quarters. User Image She sipped her drink and sighed, then looked up at Liada, hoping she would understand.

"Well, you know all about my insecurities...well, last night, Hauk told me that he would have to work late because he came in late, and basically told me I didn't have to wait on him. At that time, I took it to mean that he had changed his mind about staying with me last night...."

She fiddled with the hem of her top before going on, "So, I got upset a little and we talked briefly. I told him I was worried about scaring him off and asked him if he had changed his mind about staying with me."

She looked up when she heard Anira's voice and gave her a small smile. "Hey Anira, how are you?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Anira bowed to Kat and sat down next to her giving her a return smile. I am well Ms. Kat, my hair has gotten a bit out of control these days and so I decided to try out Pandora's Box and treat myself for the day. Seeing the worried expression on Kat before she looked to Liada with a raised brow. What have you been up to? stare

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Liada was listening to Kat intently and would have gotten a fuller answer until Anira came in. Heya hun! Love the new look! Long hair always did suit you best. When Anira gave her that small glare her tail slumped to the floor. sweatdrop Oh I'm not doing anything too bad. I'll tell you the full story in a second but Kat please go on. What else did Hauk tell you? You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt the boy or you on purpose so please. Go on. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm

She was grateful that Anira had shown up....hopefully the elf would keep Liada from doing anything worse to Hauk. She sighed and continued.

"So, what you saw when he pulled me in his lap was when he told me that, um, he only wanted to be with me. And..I don't know how else to explain it, but I was so relieved that he told me that, things just sort of...um...progressed from there. sweatdrop "

She sipped her drink and wondered briefly about Hauk, hoping he would get whatever Liada had told him to do completed in the allotted time she had given him. sad

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm

User Image Awwww! Its like a high school drama that's at the first climax! She jumps on Kat giving her a tight hug. Then realizes what she just said and looks at her. User Image No pun intended there. She takes her drink and sits back down smiling from ear to ear. Oh you guys grow up so fast! Okay Anira so here's the thing... She recounted back to the first strike with Kat and Hauk and mentioned the warning, then explained last night with Kat interjecting from her POV to clarify things, then moved on to Hauk's current punishment until the elf was caught up. So you see? Its not that bad. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm

"Not that bad?! gonk You conveniently left out the part where you're pondering a punishment for me as well! crying "

She finished off her drink and went around to make another, a slight pout on her face.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Still a little unsure about what was going on she just smiled and nodded as Liada glomped Kat, once she was all caught up on the story she pondered for a moment and then looked to Kat. I hate to tell you this Ms. Kat but Liada could have honestly done a lot worse being what she is. For all you know she could have turned Hauk into a toad or had sent him away to Alcatraz to serve punishment there. Having him do chores is not all that surprising for Liada and it is not the first time she has done that. As for you I do not know what she would have in mind but after hearing your confession you may have lessened your fine.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

She went back to her seat with a fresh drink and looked at Anira.

"But that's my point. We weren't doing anything that bad. At least not at that point.... sweatdrop And Liada's well aware of how things are with me, I've certainly opened up to her a lot lately, telling her of my fears and insecurities."

She sighed and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey now I'm not evil incarnate here. You weren't getting to that point and as you said....YET. Plus if I was really mad at you two I would not have sent both of you straight to your bed now would I have? User Image Sipping her drink she gave a reassuring pat on the knee to Kat. You know very well I'm happy for you with your breakthrough but what kind of boss of a club would I be if I let my own staff almost break one of the house rules? I'm looking out for you even though it may not seem like it. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

She sighed, "You have a point, but still....twenty four hours? gonk "

She sipped her drink, knowing if he was going to be up for 24 hours, he'd probably sleep for almost that long. neutral

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Liada snickered as she gives a wicked grin to Kat. Oh the list itself will only take about 5 hours. Half I wrote on that list is made up s**t and he'll figure it out once he gets about halfway down the list. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games