Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am

She made a face at him but went to retrieve her coffee. Adding some of her flavored creamer to it, she went to perch on one of the stools at the island.

"Didn't think I looked that bad in the morning. lol " She giggled and took a small sip of her coffee.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 am

He chuckled as he finished up breakfast and brought both their plates to the island. Giving her a long kiss before he sat down on the stool. You are not, I just know how you get without your caffeine. You're almost as bad as Rev without her daily soda intake.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am

"She doesn't drink coffee? User Image Soda just doesn't do it for me in the morning, I have to have my coffee."

She picked up a bagel and bit into it. "So, I'm thinking you're stuck here with me until I decide to let you leave. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 am

He smiles and drinks his juice as he pulls out the note he found with his bag. She can't stand coffee. The taste of it doesn't go well with her palette. And as for leaving....you may want to take your sweet time with that. He pushes the note to Kat moving onto eating his breakfast.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 am

She read the note from Liada and laughed.

"Well now, gonna be kinda hard for you to go home if I don't let you leave. You're not in the security system, remember? User Image And I have no intention of you rushing off after breakfast. User Image"

She chuckled and took a sip of her coffee.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 am

Hauk chuckled again at that. That maybe so but if she pulls something like she did last night with her portals. Then even your security system would fail at that. But I'm glad to know you're not through with me yet. He reaches over to take her hand and caress his thumb on the back of her knuckles. Finishing off the last of his breakfast.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 am

She gave him a heated gaze and stood up, gently pulling him by the hand to follow her. "Oh no, Viking, I'm nowhere near done with you. twisted "

She led him back to her bedroom so that they could take advantage of their time together. heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

The majority of the day was spent in bed, either watching TV or doing other things. ninja Once it was late afternoon, she decided to go take a shower and soon found that she had company in there as well. wink

Once they had both gotten dressed...again, he grabbed his bag and prepared to leave. She walked him to the private entrance of her quarters and unlocked the door, then slipped into his arms for a long goodbye kiss. Telling him to text her if he wanted her to come to the Den, she gave him one last hug and watched him leave. Once he had disappeared around the corner, heading to his bike, she closed her door and went back to the kitchen to clean it up.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Hauk waved to Katana before she closed her door and went to his bike to secure his bag onto the back. He sighed and figured Liada would still be in the club if she were planning his punishment so he went into the club through the back door to get it all over with. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 pm

As she walks away from the door Liada hears the slight muffle of noise on the other side. She figured Hauk would try most or all of the entrances knowing it was futile and would eventually get started. Giggling evilly she goes behind the bar to make herself up a drink. Debating what to do with Kat for her punishment or whether she should do one for her at all.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm

She left her quarters and headed upstairs to the bar. She paused slightly when she saw Liada there, and hoped her friend wasn't too mad at her. sweatdrop She made her way behind the counter to make a pomegranate Cosmo and smiled at Liada.

"Hey Liada...how are you doing. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Liada's ears twitched as she heard footsteps from the office. Seeing that it was Kat she smiled innocently and waved to her as she sat down to sip her drink. Hey lovely. I'm doing grand, having some work done in the club tonight so I have it closed down for the day. How are you doing? User ImageUser Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

She mentally breathed a sigh of relief that Liada didn't portal her somewhere or something worse. She took her drink and had a seat at the bar.

"I'm doing just wonderful. User Image" She couldn't help but have a dreamy smile on her face as she briefly thought about the previous night. User Image She took a sip of her drink and looked at Liada quizzically.

"Work? What kind of work are you having done to the club? Nothing's wrong with it, I hope. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Liada's smile widened as she got Kat in a sense of safety. Sipping her drink she nodded when Kat told her how she was feeling and then asked her about the club. User ImageOh nothing too major. Just some much needed cleaning mostly and polish since humans tend to make things messy even in the nicest of places so I have a special one man crew working on it at the moment.User Image Her tail sways back and forth as she waits for the realization to dawn on Kat.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

She smiled at Liada, "Oh that's go-...wait....a one-man crew? sweatdrop "

Her smile slipped a little, and she nervously sipped her drink.

"I-I'm guessing that's Hauk's punishment? But Liada! gonk That's too harsh! crying "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games