Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm
No. *shakes his head* Actually... I think I was spending even more time there. sweatdrop Keeping myself busy, you know. But it was like whatever had been influencing me was just gone. confused

Yeah, him. stare The one that she decided to take home with her right after she met him, not knowing anything at all about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm
eek sweatdrop Well, I can't say much...It's not like I haven't taken in strays before myself... neutral

. . . You spent more time there? rofl Well, I'm glad you aren't feeling all odd now...? Right?

So...you felt this thing was controlling you? Your desires? -does some math in her head, knowing it doesn't add up but asks anyway- Is that why this -motions between her and him- started? emotion_awesome lol
twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 pm
This guy acted like a very young child sometimes, and a mature adult other times. There had to have been something wrong with him. I just don't know what. But just the way she acted around him... *shakes head* I didn't know what to make of it. But she obviously wanted him around more than me. Which I was beginning to consider at the time.

Well, what else was I supposed to do? I had to stay busy, and I didn't want to be here, with all the reminders of her around. neutral

*nods* I'm fine now. And no, that wasn't why. This didn't start until after Zephit showed up, and I was fine by then, more or less... Besides, you're different. You... you can take care of yourself. Protect yourself if you need to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm
-dame nods as she listens to Karrie and then tilts her head while looking at him- Protect myself? From what?...You?

emotion_kirakira Aww, Karrie, I'm flattered to know you know I can totally take you. Or at least keep you off/at bay. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 pm
*takes the pancakes off the griddle, this batch noticeably darker than the last* sweatdrop

Well... yeah. I know you can. I'm pretty sure any of the Most Wanted Ladies could. But I don't think Amy could, not against someone she really cares for, or loves. neutral

Also, you don't expect any more out of this than... what we have. I don't know why, though.

*goes to his water dish and takes a long drink while waiting for dinner*

((*presses pause* To be continued tomorrow...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 am
Kairanha
Oh but Kai is fun and innocent. Okay, maybe not so much the innocent part, but it is all in good fun. There's a big difference between joking about something and going out and doing it. All in all though, flirting is a good tool to lighten the mood around the bar since some people tend to take themselves way too seriously.

*a look of concern crosses his face. he was often very clear about what he wanted in his life, but why he wanted them... that was a bit more difficult to clearly explain and he didn't intend to tip his hand about it yet.* Why you? Why did I cross the line between simple flirting and actually getting physical with someone? Of all the people that come through the bar, what made you special? Ya'know, the beauty of being me is that there isn't always a scheme or a grand plan for the things I do. I just do things. It's simple and I prefer it to be like that. I'm the dog that caught the car. I flirted and someone took me up on the offer. That's as deep a meaning as this has...

*he paused for a moment* That is what I want to say, but I'd be lying. You wanted honesty so you better prepare yourself for the consequences of the questions you've asked me. I am compelled on a very basic level to seek physical contact and get intimate, but I restrain myself and avoid such shallow relationships. There was a time in my life when I was impulsive and did whatever I wanted with whoever, but after waking up next to a different person so many times, I just started feeling so empty. I started trying to figure out how to get rid of that feeling and I came up with a plan.

There is something I want out of this. Something a succubus like myself has started to value much more than sex. I hinted at what that is already. Something precious that people are often far to quick to throw away on a whim.

I'm looking to have my first time. I want to develop and share bonds with someone and to have those feelings returned. Bonds of friendship. Bonds of loyalty. Bonds of love. I don't really understand it myself. I want to hold a single person's life more valuable than the whole rest of the world, even myself. To turn my back on everything and sacrifice anything if it would bring a smile to their face.

That is what I want. I don't want another lover. I to share my life with someone. I'm comfortable being on my own, but I don't want to have to be. I had a feeling about you ever since I first saw you. That you might be the one for me. I don't believe in love at first sight or anything like that, but I'm willing to take a second look. I don't know if you are what I've been searching for, but I'm willing to try and find out. You don't have to give me an answer to that right now. We can take our time and figure this out together.

*this was his end game. it was far beyond the point of playing it safe. if his feelings failed to reach her, if it wasn't what she wanted to hear, there was no going back to how things had been. after this they would either try and forge a deeper relationship or give up and move on. there weren't many options for how this was going to end and the potential to end badly was very high, but still he wanted to take this risk. to believe in the small hope blossoming in his heart.*

A deep look of hurt crossed over Amy's face when Kai first said that he had picked her because she simply was the first one to take him up on his offer. That was like a punch to the gut, and she frankly wasn't sure...

And then Kai continued after pausing for a moment and said that he'd be lying if he said that was what had happened. God! She wanted to strangle him! She knew he liked to joke around, but he nearly crushed her heart just now! The boy was going to get it...

She listened intently as Kai explained how he had done things in the past that left him feeling empty. She remembered him describing some of this at AS. However this time, she felt like he was going to end this a little differently.

Amy wanted to reach forward and rub Kai's arm or run her hand through his hair to reassure him while he was continuing what he had to say, but she couldn't bring herself to do it this time. She was so focused on everything Kai had to say that she found herself unable to move. In fact, she was barely even breathing as she waited to hear how Kai was going to conclude this.

She was quite shocked when Kai said he was looking for his first time. Obviously her first thought went to having sex, but she knew that Kai obviously didn't mean that. He meant something far deeper, something he hadn't experienced before because he had traveled around so much and so often and was afraid to let anyone else in and having it end badly.

Amy breathed out slowly as Kai started to describe what he wanted in a relationship and what he wanted to give to that person. She was so moved and taken aback. She hadn't really expected any of this. She had never, ever heard anyone describe love like this before or a relationship. She was amazed at how Kai wanted to treat the person he was with. He was describing everything by how he wanted to treat the other person in the relationship, not really by what he wanted to take from it. She never heard anyone say they desired to treat the other person's life with more value than their own when they described what they wanted in a relationship. It was always about what they wanted. Amy herself would have never described a relationship in such a way before. Even while Kai was trying to learn about a serious relationship himself, he was teaching her things about it as well, the way it should be. It sounded as if Kai was going to treat this person like a princess.

And then the world seemed to stop on its axis. All the air rushed out of Amy's lungs when she heard Kai say that he had sensed something about her when he first saw her. So he had felt the connection, too! It wasn't just her, it wasn't just one sided! But hearing him say that stole the breath from her lungs. It was so powerful. And then he said that she might be the one for him. That thought nearly had her shaking with the intensity of it, but definitely not out of fear. This just seemed so much bigger than herself, and the thought of being the one that Kai treated with such reverence was overwhelming.

Amy couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't sit still any longer and keep her feelings in. She lightly grasped Kai's face in her hands and kissed him passionately. She pressed her lips against his firmly for a few moments and then lessened the pressure and intensity. She leaned back until her lips were just barely brushing Kai's, and she kissed him gently and slowly.

After a few minutes, Amy pulled back with a look on her face that was full of amazement and happiness. She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. She straddled Kai's lap and caressed his face lovingly and spoke softly. She didn't think her voice could go any louder.

"Kai... I don't need to think about anything, especially not after hearing that. I'd be an absolute fool not to want to be with you, to be the first person you have a serious relationship with. Even though this will be your first relationship, I have a feeling you'll be teaching me a lot as well. Kai..."

She shook her head in amazement and giggled softly. "Where did you come from? I've never met anyone like you before. I don't understand how I've become so blessed to have you not only in my life but to also pick me. You'll have to fill me in sometime on why you picked me. That has to go beyond this connection that's between us."

Amy understood that if they were meant to be together, if they really were... soul mates... then they could be together for centuries since they both would probably live for hundreds of years. That was intense, so intense that Amy just had to remind herself to take this one day at a time. She was jumping way ahead of the horse. She wanted to just bask in this moment right now.

"Yes I want to be with you, Kai. You mean a lot to me, and whenever we would see each other, we just instantly clicked. You make me feel so much lighter when I'm around you, and that's not an easy thing to do since I can be so dreary at times.... Well now we'll have to move your stuff into my room since it's the master bedroom... if you want to, of course."

She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Kai's shoulders, and hugged him. She rested her head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 am
((-unpauses my section- We'll be posting like this until tonight when we get on tonight or so. 3nodding Silly RL schedules. -shakes fist-))

Darn tootin' any of us could with our different training. 3nodding Yeah...I'm not sure she could. I've never really seen her display any skills as such... Now as for me hurting someone I love...Karrie, if I thought you were going to hurt me, sweatdrop and I didn't deserve it, sweatdrop lol Then...I wouldn't hesitate to try and stop you. Now I know, you might say that time with Ex, I honestly didn't think he -was- going to hurt me. And well... sweatdrop when he started too...I knew I couldn't hurt him. sweatdrop So I tried to work it out other ways.... stressed

If you tried to though, it'd be something like...I pull out my gun and level it at you and say something like, "Karrie, I love you, but I will shoot you. sweatdrop " -giggles and pretends her finger is a gun-

-keeps listening- You're right, I don't expect anything more than what we have now. As for why...

Karrie, I was screwed over in my last relationship. -she chews on her lip- That much is pretty obvious. -dame stares at the tile again- I do know one thing from my other relationship, if it can be called that. It's really hard to have one with yourself. I'm sure there were a lot of things I could have done differently but I was never given a chance. I won't be so stupid and naive next time, that's for certain.

I like what we have going on here, Karrie. I mean you are my friend, and I value our friendship. And I also like the sex. lol You make me feel safe. -she pauses, thinking, talking with her hands- You're familiar and you comfort me. You want nothing from me. You take nothing from me. I like that. I want that, no I need that, Karrie. -is getting a little emotional but sucks it up- I have nothing more to give right now, lol . I'm kinda...done with relationships like that for now. -shakes her head and smiles-

-she looks up at Karrie and moves one of her shoulders up in a half-shrug- Whadda bout you? -she takes some of the pancakes he made and starts putting some on a plate for Velcore-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am
*he was a bit surprised, after all he expected the worst outcome from the start, but he was quickly lost in their kiss and adjusted to her pacing. When he got straddled he instinctively grabbed onto her hips*

I've wanted this for a while, but I had to make sure that I wasn't just choosing you to fulfill my fantasy. Actions speak louder than words. I had to know that I would sacrifice for you, not out of obligation, but because I wanted to. That night at the bar when things got rough, I no longer had no doubts on how I felt about you. I acted without thinking and it proved to myself what I really wanted and that I would fight for it if I had to.

*when he hears about moving his stuff into her bedroom, he couldn't help but want to say yes without thinking, but given his goals, it might be best to take things slow and build on their friendship more*

I know this probably makes me the worst succubus ever, but maybe we should put off sharing a room for a while. Even though, honestly yes, I want to make love to you right now, there isn't a need to rush things anymore since we have plenty of time. I'm not going anywhere. Besides I don't really know how this love thing works. This is all new to me and I really like the way we connect now and I want to build on that more before jumping into getting more physical. I'm afraid that it'll come down to having to choose between our friendship and sex and I don't want to decide. I want all of you.

*when Amy pressed their bodies together, he moved his hands from her hips and gently hugged her waist. feeling the warmth of her body heat proved to himself that this wasn't a dream. This was really happening and Amy was very real*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am
Amy pulled back slightly and smiled at Kai. She tucked some strands of his hair behind his ears, caressing the tips of his sensitive ears as she did so. Her smile was still so big and filled with happiness, but there was also a slight hint of disbelief in it. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"Kai, that's just what I wanted to hear. How do you do that? You seem to know issues I might have before I speak them, weeks before I even know I'll have an issue or a question in the future, and then you answer them... It's amazing. I was worried that I might just be someone who could fulfill your desire to have a relationship with, not that you chose me for being me, that you wanted me specifically. But you seemed to have squelched that worry days before I even knew I had it by what you did at MW, by what you're saying you felt. I guess we have such similar concerns and past issues that while we're fixing them for ourselves, we're fixing them for both of us and for any future problem we might encounter. I don't know. I could just be babbling."

She giggled softly and then kissed Kai's cheek before she continued. "I'm... I'm really glad you have such strong feelings for me, Kai. I know this seems to have happened so quickly, but we've known each other for years, and we did go out before."

Her face took a serious expression, though. "Kai, you know I care about you greatly. I think I will need some time to get to the level of caring you seem to have, though. I don't think it has anything to do with you. I just have to learn to be able to trust again, period. I'm sorry you'll have to have patience with me while I work through this. It's not your fault and you get stuck with my issues, but it's just the way it is and I want to be completely honest with you. I care deeply for you, but it will take me a little time to be able to open up my heart completely again. I'm glad you want to take things slowly."

Her grin was back and she wrapped her arms around Kai's shoulders once again, though this time loosely so that she could still lean back and look at him.

"And I should have made myself clearer about moving into my bedroom, I'm sorry. I just thought we could share a bed and cuddle at night, or have talks. I didn't mean sex. I don't think I'm ready for that. I'm kind of like you. I want to get used to this, to us, before we throw sex in there. Of course, maybe you have a point. Sharing a bed every night might be too tempting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 am
((downloaded Chrono Trigger for my phone. derping around on there mrgreen ))

*he shivers a bit when his ears are touched* Maybe it's my "women's intuition" at work. I'm not perfect. We'll probably have a lot of misunderstandings and maybe even fight a little, but I've never been one to take the easy way out and run. I get the feeling that we'll be able to work out any differences we have.

Yeah we did date before, but back then I was still to much of a kid. I wasn't mature enough to be serious yet. That's one mistake I have no intention of repeating. I let you go once. I've probably used up all of my luck just getting a second chance.

*he laughs a bit* This isn't a competition. I don't expect or want you to try and feel like you have to match me on anything. Amy. Be yourself. Be the girl I fell in love with. That's all I ask.

The thing about issues is everyone has them. Some old geezer once said, "To live a full life means to carry a heavy burden." I think that old dude was onto something. It's not really a burden. Everyone has both hands full of something they care about. It's only after you drop it that you realize how heavy it was in the first place. Every once in a while I feel like ditching everything and leaving it all behind, but ya'know, my journey through life aint quite as fun without my luggage.

*as Amy leaned back and the subject shifted to other things again he wasn't sure what he was supposed to look at and started blushing* I just assumed... I don't mind cuddling at all... my past relationships, if you can call them that, had other things in mind when it came to the bed room. While I'm awake I can control myself to a certain degree, but being half asleep and finding a girl next to me might not end well... or end very well depending on how you look at it... I should stop talking now. redface  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am
{{Chrono Trigger is available as an app now???? F-yes!!!!!!! Surely you can get it for an iPad, too, right? If that's the case, I might just have to finally break down and get one now.}}

Amy nuzzled the crook of Kai's neck and then situated herself so that she was sitting cross-ways on Kai's lap with her legs sprawled out on the couch. Her arms fell to wrap around his waist.

"I think we'll be able to work out differences, too. I think we're already doing a good job communicating, and that's most of the battle."

"And we both decided to end the relationship, Kai, so don't feel like it was all your fault. We didn't have time for each other back then and we've both learned a lot since then. It was all for the best. And we're back together now."

Her breath was nearly knocked out of her when Kai said that he loved her, that he fell in love with her. She realized that with all Kai said before, of course he was describing love and saying that he loved Amy, but just hearing those words caused a shiver to go down her spine and curl up further to Kai, a huge grin on her face. She had a feeling she'd be playing those words through her head all night tonight. Actually, she'd be replaying a lot of today's conversation in her mind tonight. She didn't even know if she'd get any sleep.

"Yes, that old man definitely had a good point. If you ever want to lay some of the burden down, though, and head out of town, I just ask that you take Thistle and I with you, please. I definitely am familiar with traveling all over this country, though I've never gone overseas.

Amy looked up then and noticed that Kai was blushing. She smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek before she rested her head on his shoulder. "Well then, we'll just keep our separate rooms and let future events happen naturally. I'm just so happy this way right now. Slow is probably good for us at the moment. I do trust you, though, Kai, so don't worry about hurting me, okay? I'll also work on more defensive spells to take care of myself so you don't have to worry that something bad might happen. I've already been working on them, but I'll work on a few extra just in case."

When Kai said he would stop talking, Amy giggled softly and gave him a light hug while she snuggled up to him. "That's alright. We can just sit here and cuddle for awhile now if you want."

At that moment, Thistle jumped up onto the couch and curled up behind Amy's legs and against Kai's side. She felt very good energy coming from them, and she wanted to be near it. She squeaked happily and then settled down to nap.

Amy reached toward Thistle and rubbed her head a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm
((after checking the store it seems like Chrono Trigger is only available for the phone and touch. Pretty much everything but the pad. Also had the first three FFs and Tactics. heart and Secret of Mana... I'm gonna be busy. emotion_dowant ))

*he smiles* I think I could get used to this.

I do worry about hurting you though. I've also been thinking about my other side for quite a while now. I could work with it for the most part and when I was single any bit of mischief was fine, but if I'm getting serious it's going to get in the way. I'm thinking of making the seals that contain my demonic counterpart should be made permanent. I'll become completely mortal and I'll lose a few of the hereditary spells having that blood offers me, but I won't have to worry about magic affecting me anymore either and you'll never have to worry about me turning on you.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:20 pm
((*points to Kai's post above* That sounds like a really bad idea to me... sweatdrop ))

I know that you could do something like that, even if you didn't really like it. You're just... I don't know... I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here.

*spoons the last of the batter on the griddle*

I know you don't expect more. I'm glad because... I just don't think I have more to give right now. Things that have happened over the last year, I guess, well, I just don't like knowing that something can affect me like that. neutral I don't think I'm going to be able to be in a serious relationship, at least not for a long time. *reaches over and puts his hand over dame's, squeezing it gently* I'm pretty happy with the way things are now, with us as friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm
lol Well, if you don't know what you are trying to say, how am I? xd That...I've been trained to take care of my own? -smiles at him-

Me too. And like I said, I'm glad you don't have more to give, I'd be too afraid to take or want more anyway. -smiles at him- I feel the same way. 3nodding About relationships, that is. -puts her hand on top of his and squeezes it back- -then leans up and kisses him- Thanks for being my friend, Karrie. whee

I can imagine it's scary knowing something is affecting you like that. 3nodding That's one reason I went to Three Rivers, because I felt out of control and like I couldn't gain it back. Er... sweatdrop Not saying you need mental help sweatdrop rofl -chuckles and hip butts him-

Velcore, how you want your pancakes fixed, sweetpea?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm
Something like that. sweatdrop

*kisses her* You're welcome, and thank you too. smile

Well, I'd hope that's not what you're trying to say. sweatdrop I don't feel quite that out of control. Almost did for a while, but not now.

Lots of syrup! mrgreen  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games