Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy's odd laughter, but decides she's better off not asking. sweatdrop She gave her a smile and waved as she left the bar.

"Night Psy, hope dinner goes good for you! biggrin "

She went back to sipping her drink and enjoyed the quiet of the bar, her mind occupied with the previous two days she had spent with Hauk. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm

*After looking at the time and waiting for a while, she decides to eat her dinner before it gets cold. She takes her first bite and its delicious. heart This chef certainly knows his stuff and she's extremely pleased with what he's come up with. She enjoys her meal in silence as she listens to the music. Dinner this way was the way it was nightly when she was alone and she finds it strange to be here once again. neutral

She finishes her dinner, takes William's plate into the kitchen, wraps it up and puts it into the fridge for him. She writes him a note and leaves it on the island…

Note to William from Pietrina
I had a very special dinner prepared for the two of us tonight. Thought I'd surprise you. Your plate is in the fridge. Bon appetit

*She sighs as she sets the note on the island, decides to leave the table until tomorrow, goes into the bedroom and gets ready for bed.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 pm

*She does her nightly beauty regiment, puts on a nightgown and slips into bed. She yawns User Image and snuggles up in the middle of the bed…much more tired than she realized, she drifts off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Liada walks through the main doors and sighs at the feeling of the air conditioned bar. 4laugh Seeing Kat she waves to her and heads behind the bar. Hallo lovely, I see you're still alive and intact. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm

She looked over at Liada and grinned at her.

"Well, why wouldn't I be alive and intact? Don't tell me you were worried. xd "

She snickered and took a sip of her Cosmo.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Not so much worried as was debating on whether to take bets of how long you and Hauk would be in the bedroom. rofl But nah seriously how was your time together? She mixes up her drink with pom schnapps, cran apple juice and raspberry vodka. Sitting down next to Kat she sips her drink. He gave me a call earlier about the orc incident. Jeeze fae help can be irksome at times. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm

"Well, we went out to the lake yesterday, and today we went to brunch and bummed around Upper GGG before we got back here. I fed him and shipped him off to work. lol But we did have a nice time together. I guess I'm just not used to being around someone so...so..I'm not sure how to describe it. sweatdrop I guess the only way to describe it would be cherished, as hokey as that sounds."

She gave a short laugh and topped off her Cosmo with some more from the shaker.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Liada raised her eyebrow and gave her best friend a grin. Well I'm sure he's told you a little bit about his family by now. His parents were definitely different from your average Viking nobility.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

She nodded, "He did mention them, as a matter of fact. He has one over on me, I never knew my father. Hell, I don't even know if he's still alive or not, or have any idea of how to find him. rolleyes "

She huffed slightly and sipped her drink. "But enough about dear old dad...it sounds like his parents were deeply devoted to each other. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Liada's ears twitched slightly as her expression sobered a bit. Sipping her drink she thought back to those days. Aye, they truly were despite the circumstances. No matter who many people in the village were against it all they still found a way to make it work.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm

She sighed, "Well, he's been very attentive, and I guess I'm just flat not used to that. I'm at the point where now I want to see him a lot, but then I tell myself I can't do that, because if I rush things, something will screw it all up. stressed "

She sipped her drink before continuing. "And I don't want us to be attached at the hip or anything, but I do want to see him more often than I saw Justin. There before Justin and I went on that trip, I swear I only saw him once or twice a month. stare And the man had a key to get into my quarters and was in the security system too. stressed "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Listening to Kat she smiles and tries to hold back a giggle. Well that's certainly no surprise. He learned from his father to be observant in his surroundings, although he may be failing at that from time to time. And his tenderness he's always gotten from his mother. So I think the combo from them has made him an addicting drug for you. Finishing her drink faster than normal she gets up to make another one. Look Hauk knows you aren't trying to rush into the relationship, and yes even now that you two have taken the next step I'm sure he still understands that. It doesn't mean he's not gonna treat you less of a Queen than he probably plans on. I'm sure he wants to enjoy his time with you just as much as you do for as long as you want it to.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm

She gave Liada a small smile, "Well, it's hard to be optimistic when you have a string of failures in your wake."

She snorted, "I mean, the last time I felt anything that could resemble "love" was when Kaoru and I were together, and that ended badly. Since then, I've been drifting, not really wanting to emotionally invest myself for fear of getting hurt again."

She propped her chin on her palm and sipped her drink, then reached for the shaker to top it off.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm

rolleyes Okay you've been with the man long enough that I assume you've heard his motto yes? "Focus on the here and now, the past is past and we can only learn from it." There are times when that boy still has nightmares haunt him from the fall of his clan. I know that boy has been stuck in his own rut which was why I had him frozen to begin with. He didn't realize it until much later but it was one of the best things I could do for him. It helped him start over when I unfroze him in this time and adapt. He still mourns his own past but he uses it as his strength as well. She moves back to sit down next to Kat and places an arm around her shoulder in comfort. Don't try to focus so much on what MIGHT happen and just enjoy what IS happening with Hauk. You're already doing so now with the occasional baggage clouds above ya. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

"I know, I know you're right....but it's hard to change the way you think after so long. sweatdrop I guess I should have told him what an emotional screw up I am."

She giggled nervously and took a large sip of her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games