Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm
lol -giggles- Let me rephrase...-bats her eyelashes again- How could I turn down chocolate, Karrie? emotion_kirakira

-keeps petting Velcore- whee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm
xd I already know that. You never turn down chocolate.

*grins as he's petted*

*starts scooping the batter onto the griddle* At least, you haven't since I've known you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Darn tootin'. xd

-hugs Karrie from behind- Thankies. I can't wait, I'm starving. 3nodding

What can I do? -stands in the middle of the kitchen-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 pm
Well, you can put the dishes and silverware out. Get the butter, syrup, drinks...

More scratches!

Do you want her to help get dinner ready?

But I have an itch that is hard for me to reach.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:39 pm
-giggles and scratches Velcore for a few minutes more before washing her hands and setting out the stuff- So what did you do today?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 pm
I went in really early this morning to check on the construction of the shark tank. I wanted to get there before the crew left. *flips the first set of pancakes* We went to the bar after my shift ended so I could sit down for a little while.

Amy came in.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm
-crosses her arms and pouts- stare Stupid shark tank. xp mad stare

-looks up at what Velcore says- . . . confused neutral Oh... -asks tentatively- How...how did that go? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm
You know there are other places where you can sleep... I mean, I don't think Kits would object to you staying with her for a little while either.

It was... *laughs nervously* awkward.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm
Yes, I could...but she doesn't have the same... ninja emotion_awesome provisions. lol

And by that...I do mean pancakes. emotion_awesome

Yeah, neutral I can imagine it would be awkward, love. What...-traces circles on the countertop, not looking up at him- exactly happened between ya'll?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:18 pm
*knows what dame really means* rolleyes Right... Anyway, I think you should stay someplace other than your room at MW until the construction's done. It is right over you...

*puts the pancakes on a platter and spoons more batter onto the griddle* Today? Not much...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm
You offerin' your place? -bats her eyelashes and chuckles-

-barely shakes her head and places a gentle hand on his arm- I...don't mean today, Karrie. -looks at the kitchen floor-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm
Well, it seems like if I don't, you're going to come in and wake me up so you can sleep anyway. rolleyes

*is quiet for a while, looking down at the pancakes* Well... you know about what happened between me and Kits at Aqua Springs a little while before I broke up with Amy, right? *when she nods, he continues* Well, I'd been feeling like that for a while. It was like something else was controlling my... desires. Or at least influencing them. neutral I'm not really sure how to describe it. It seemed to be stronger when I was at Most Wanted for some reason.

Anyway, after what happened with Kits, I started realizing what was going on. I began to see that I was changing. I didn't feel like myself anymore. I started to be afraid that I would hurt Amy. So I broke up with her.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm
xd I might. emotion_awesome

That was around last July/August, right? I spent a lot of time at the dance studio or TCK because I was feeling so antsy there. emotion_eyebrow I wonder what Leko was up to... emotion_eyebrow stare mad xd Seriously though, with all the supernaturals, I wonder what was going on... confused neutral

-continues listening to Karrie- I understand that last one, all too much, sir. -looks up to him and places another hand on his arm- How do you feel now? Are you feeling like yourself again?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm
Yeah, it was. *flips the pancakes before they burn* sweatdrop I have no idea what was going on.

I know you do. *clears his throat and nods* I feel fine now. I started feeling like myself a couple of weeks after I broke up with Amy, actually. About the time that cat guy showed up. stare  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Well, that's good. Did you stop spending as much time at the JD? What do you think made the change?

Cat guy? confused neutral Oh! You mean Zephit? lol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games