Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:32 pm

*shakes head* I don't think so. You always have your own unique scent, no matter how much you shower.

I haven't seen them either, but I haven't been around here very much. *shrugs*

*looks at the time and gets up to take care of her glass* I think I'm going to head home. Good night. ^_^ *leaves the bar*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

She giggled when she saw the bunny had made her way back up onto Draa's lap and then waved to Kits as she left.

"Night, Kits! biggrin "

Turning back to Draa, she looked at him with a puzzled look.

"You have a problem? And what problem might that be? confused "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

*lazily waves to Kits as she leaves while standing just slightly to make the prunny fall out of his lap and onto the floor*
If this thing starts bringing friends around, I'm going to have to get in touch with Psy about that hassenpfeffer she's been dying to make stare

*pales slightly when katana asks about his "problem"*
uh... nothing..... I mean... ninja *cough* So... interesting weather, eh? sweatdrop

*nudges the prunny away with his foot when he sees it getting ready to hop back up*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm

She rolled her eyes at his bad attempt to change the subject, but decided against pressing him for information.

"Yup, summer's in full swing now. Say, where's Miro? Is she still around? Or did you leave that poor girl at home alone?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 pm

*looks off to the side and takes an abnormally long sip of his coke at being asked about Miro.*
She left.

*takes another long sip*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm

"User Image She left? Where'd she go? What did you do to her? User Image"

She gave Draa a suspicious look and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

tch.... why would you assume that I did something? stressed The girl can come and go as she pleases. Always has.
*turns on his stool and leans back against the counter, barely even noticing the prunny hop up on him again*
She felt like going back to Norrath, so that's what she did. End of story stare
*continues looking off to the side*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

She shrugged, "So, I'm guessing she was missing her husband, then?"

She didn't believe Draa for one second, and could tell he was lying by not looking at her. Part of his story might hold water, but she didn't believe that he had nothing to do with Miro leaving.

She snickered again at the persistent bunny that found her way back up on his lap. lol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

*shrugs, idly placing a hand on the prunny's back*
I've no doubt in my mind she certainly had her husband in mind when she left... or at least I assume as much.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 pm

She sipped her drink and shook her head at his actions with the bunny. That bunny was pretty smart to keep getting back up on his lap without him noticing. xd

"So, you're not headed back to the club to your adoring fangirls tonight?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Maybe.... have to figure out what to do with the purple critter first. stare If the beginning of my night is any indicator, I think most fangirls would be too busy gawking at the bunny if I kept it around stressed Can't very well let it roam around freely in the club either, though. I can only imagine what kind of hell I would be given if it makes a mess, be it by knocking over drinks or becoming a bloody smear from getting trampled to death on the dance floor. stare
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 pm

She snickered, "Well, why don't you let one or two of the lesser desired fangirls take the bunny for awhile, thus freeing you up to pursue the most that catch your eye? Seems like a win-win to me."

She sipped her drink and laughed, "Although you look pretty attached to her right now. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

As attached as I would be to a hole in the head!! stressed scream
*comes to realize he's been petting her* stare
Sonofabitch stressed
*pushes the prunny off his lap, only for her to hop back up immediately*
That does sound like a plan.... though the downside is that they would feel justified cutting into whatever I'm doing to say something's wrong with the prunny or to ask about it and whatnot just to get my attention back when the initial fawning over a furball has worn off and they remember that there are things I can give that a bunny can't.

*pushes it off again* stare
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 pm

She smirked, "Well then, I would suggest you cut one from the herd and get the hell outta there before they do come find you to give you the bunny back. 3nodding "

She sipped her drink and grinned at him, "And hope the bunny doesn't end up on your doorstep by morning. lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

rolleyes You make it sound like the selection process is easy. I do have at least some standards, you know. Sometimes it can take a while.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games