Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Sucking air through his teeth as Kat's touch rekindled the fire that he thought was burnt out for the night. He reached down and matched her teasing with his nimble fingers and leaned down to nibble her ear. I can't argue with that. Just don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow.....Speaking with an evil chuckle he pulls her up on top of him and they continue to "demonstrate" techniques until they were once again sated and decided to sleep if they were ever to get up sometime tomorrow. Holding her bare body close against his in their spooning Hauk let the scent of Kat's hair lull him to sleep in sweet bliss.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

They had awoken in the very early hours of the morning, languorously taking their time with each other. Later on, they had finally drug themselves out of her bed and headed for the kitchen in search of coffee and food. Later, once they had both eaten, she watched as he got dressed and prepared to leave.

She walked him to the door and they shared a long goodbye kiss. If it had been up to her, she would have drug him right back to her bed for the day, but they both had things to attend to. She gave him a wave as he started his bike up and pulled out of the parking lot. She watched until he was out of sight and then closed her door, heading to change and get ready for her day.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

Liada woke up and stretched in bed. Looking at the time on her cellphone she realized that she was running late meeting up with Anira at the lab. stressed Bolting into her closet she made a quick change and when she felt ready grabbed her notebooks and plans, opened a portal and slipped away to work.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

*Makes her way up just enough time to post the morning announcement*
*sleepily carries DS with her* User Image

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK:

You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja MARTINI (7/25 - 7/31)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*Returns to her room and gets back into bed*
*sets the doll on the adjacent pillow feeling comfort from it secretly* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

*walks through the bar to Pandora's Box for a few hours of relaxation* ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

*after having dinner at the Jade Dragon, walks back to the main bar. Kits gets a glass of wine and picks a stool to sit on*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Kat entered the bar and saw Kits sitting at the counter.

"Evening, Kits....how are you tonight? biggrin " She beamed at her and went behind the counter to decide on what she wanted to drink. Deciding on a pomegranate Cosmo, she went about making her drink and then took a seat near Kits.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

*smiles at Katana, seeing how happy she looks* Hey. I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ You look like you're doing pretty well too. 3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 pm

She sipped her Cosmo and briefly thought about the previous night.

"I am doing pretty good. biggrin What about you? How have you been? How are things over at AS? User Image"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

I thought so, with that grin on your face. xd *takes a sip of her wine* I've been good. I just spent the evening over at Pandora's Box. Things at Aqua Springs are going pretty smoothly. We're going to be switching out the art exhibit in the next week or two. 3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

"Interesting....do you have a theme that the art follows or do you have a bit of everything? I think the last art show I went to was yours that we held at Pandora's. lol "

She chuckled and took another sip of her drink.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Right now, it's whatever people want to submit. If we can get more people interested, we'll try a theme. I just hope more people submit some art this month... sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm

She sat and thought for a few moments.

"Well, you're the only artist I know of, really. I take it you're exhibiting all types of art, and not just paintings?"

She wished she knew more artists. Maybe Psy would be able to help out on that. God knows that woman has connections everywhere.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

*nods* Paintings, drawings, photographs... if somebody wants to write poetry or something, we'll get it nicely printed out and framed for display. We also have places for sculpture, including space outside for larger pieces. Karrie was going to do a large sculpture, but I don't know if he's worked on it at all. neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Kits' statement about Karrie.

"Oh? It'd be nice to see some of his work. I do know he's a fantastic chef. We get compliments about him and his staff quite frequently. 3nodding "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games