Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Hauk pulls up to MW but goes behind the building where Kat showed him last time they went out. Parking his bike next to her car he slips off his helmet and hangs it on the handle. Then slips off his jacket and puts it over the seat long enough to un-secure the package and then throws his jacket over his arm. He checks his reflection in the mirror of his bike for any signs of helmet hair and when he finds none he smiles then heads to the door. Knocking gently and waits patiently for Kat to answer.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 pm

She thought she had heard a knock and went to the door. Looking first, she sees that it is Hauk and she unlocks the door, opening it wide and smiling at him.

"Well, hey there Viking. Hope you're hungry. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Gazing around the scenery until he hears the door unlock he turns in time to see Kat's smile and returns it with one of his own. Leaning down to kiss her as he wraps his arm holding his jacket around the small of her back; he gives a small n** to her earlobe as he grins evilly. Well I certainly am but I doubt you'd let me eat you right here in the open now would you Vilkat? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:34 pm

She squirmed a bit when he nipped her earlobe and gave him a saucy grin.

"Well now, if you did, you'd give the security detail quite an eyeful, now wouldn't you? wink "

She nodded her head in the direction of one of many cameras that recorded any and all activity around the perimeter of MW and the adjacent businesses.

"Come on in, I just made martinis and the appetizers are ready. 3nodding "

She let him in then closed and locked the door behind him before leading him to the kitchen.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Hauk looks around for a place to leave his jacket since he only had a tour the last time he was here and didn't quite remember everything. User ImageSounds good, I wasn't sure if you had any in mind but I made a dessert. I dunno if we'll have room for dessert depending on all you made but the weather is warm enough out there and this would go well. He lifts the box in his other hand to show he brought it, finding a chair he laid his jacket on the back of it and turned back to follow Kat.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm

*Sunday they got up early and left for Mass. User Image They picked up Palmira, went to church, took her to lunch to an upscale place in Upper GGG then returned her to the Estate. They stayed for a bit to chat with Palmira and have tea with her. And she looked at the two of them with a raised eyebrow User Image casually informing them of a good friend of hers back in Italy who's oldest daughter was married and was pregnant in an instant. Psy rolls her eyes rolleyes and reminds her Mother the instance she mentioned happened YEARS ago and this friends daughter was much younger at the time. stressed

William steps in and assures his mother-in-law they are officially trying User Image and she will be the first to know when it happens. Thrilled at this news, User Image Palmira gets up, walks over to her son-in-law, grabs his face and kisses both sides, speaking to him excitedly in Italian. xd Psy pinches the bridge of her nose and shakes her head User Image as William freezes User Image and politely nods at Palmira even though he can't understand a word she says to him. sweatdrop

They get back to MW and go into the bedroom to change. As she reaches behind her to try and unzip her dress, William slips behind her and takes over for her.* Allow me. User Image *She giggles as he unzips her dress, moves her dark hair and kisses the back of her neck.* I'm a man of my word. I don't want to disappoint your Mother. *She turns to him and smirks.* Oh no. User Image I don't want to disappoint her either. *She says sarcastically as she steps out of her dress and closes their bedroom door.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm

She took the dessert from him once they reached the kitchen. Looking at it, she saw it was a nice strawberry cheesecake.

"I'll just put this in the refrigerator until later then. User Image" She put the dessert in the refrigerator and pulled out the shrimp cocktail, setting it on the island.

She pulled the crab dip from the oven and placed the dish on the platter with the baguette slices. Grabbing a couple of martini glasses, she poured them both a drink and handed him a glass.

"We can have the appetizers in here, or we can take them out to the table. Your call, Viking." She took a sip of her martini and nabbed a shrimp, popping it into her mouth.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Nodding his thanks while taking the drink he sips at it and then looks eagerly at the appetizers she set out. Reaching for a piece of baguette and begins to dip it in the crab looking over at her. In here is fine and good, I always love the smell of a kitchen when food is a brewin'. Reminds me a lot of home and how my mor was the Mistress of the Pot in ours. Everyone knew better than to try to overstep her domain. He gave a slight chuckle and ate the dipped baguette slice whole. User Image His eyes lit up as he savored the taste and swallowed smiling at Kat. And I think I may have met her match if not her better. He picks up another piece to dip and then turns to Kat to offer feeding it to her.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm

She chuckled, "Well, that's partly why I like having this large kitchen with the island here. And that's a pretty big compliment if you think my cooking is on par with hers."

She took the proffered slice and bit about half of it off, and then took a sip of her drink.

"I actually enjoy cooking, but it's a tad difficult sometimes to pare a recipe down for just one person. I'm sure the presentation isn't overly formal, but I'm a more casual kind of person when it comes to food. User Image"

She popped the rest of the bread into her mouth and went to put the pasta in the water that had finally come up to boiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

He nodded in agreement and watched her fix up the pasta while he sampled the shrimp and sipped away at his drink. rolleyes Heh, well dinner was never a small event so to speak in my household. We would dine in a large chamber much as the movies have shown it to be and it was always in loud vigor. He made a slight moan of happiness as he continued to nibble away at the crab dip. If dinner is as half as good as these appetizers though you may have a permanent dinner guest. He chuckled and walked over to watch her cook. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

She went and pulled the salad out of the refrigerator and dressed it with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing and put it on the island.

"Loud affair, eh? Sounds like that may have been fun. biggrin "

She checked the lobster sauce and grabbed the salad, along with the salad tongs and took them to the table. Once she returned to the kitchen, she tested the pasta and went to drain it before adding it to the sauce.

"Permanent dinner guest, huh? You may want to reserve judgement until you've actually had dinner. lol "

She chuckled and put the pasta dish into a large serving bowl before looking back at Hauk.

"If you'll grab the martinis, we can go to the table now and eat. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Hauk laughed at her comment and went to refresh the drinks before picking them up and following her to the table. It was indeed joyous most of the time at the dinner hall in my clan. Many things would take place whether it was small rounds of games, a few weddings, things like that here and there. And then there were more somber times when it came to the territory wars with other clans. When they got out to the table he looks at the arrangement in slight awe and places the glasses down. Hellig dritt you went really all out here, you didn't have to do all this. As Kat places the dishes down he places a quick kiss on her cheek, then pulls out a chair for her to sit down in.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 pm

She smiled at the compliment and sat down.

"Well, as long as you don't expect all this EVERY time we have dinner, we'll be good." She chuckled and put some salad on a plate before passing the bowl to Hauk.

She took her drink from him and sipped it before taking a bite of salad.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Taking the bowl before sitting down in his own seat he smiles at her and starts to dish up. Hardly, food is food to me and it does not matter the presentation but the quality of it that I cherish. Once he took a couple of bites he glances at Kat and gazes up and down her attire, a glint in his eyes as he continued on eating. So how has it been the last couple of days? Rev says that there is much afoot with Harskarinna these days what with her quest for having a child.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 pm

She shook her head and grabbed the pasta dish, putting a small amount on her plate before passing it to Hauk.

"Honestly, I don't even WANT to know what all Psy is up to in her chambers. She's so baby crazy, for all I know she has some sort of fertility shrine or something. I just wonder if she and the hubby have even gone to a doctor to make sure they're both able to have children. I mean, I know men can father children well up in their years, but you never know though."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games