Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am
I never want to have kids, much to my mom's disappointment. My brother and I are hopeless cases as far as grandkids are concerned. xd Of course, I'd like have a boyfriend again at some point, but at the moment I'm up to my eyeballs in school work. Romance has to go on the back burner for now~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am
User Image

hoppy valentines day guild

or ME3 demo day if you aren't feeling romantic  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:09 am
Morning, everyone. How is everyone so far?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 am
I'm celebrating the ME3 demo.

For everyone else:
User Image  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:27 am
Welp, someone acknowledged mass effect

time to spam ME valentines cards

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 am
Aku Ohino
I don't date because i'm too shy to ask anyone out.

Like, painfully. emotion_8c

Also all the guys I like are straight.
(Well, most. There's one I really like and know that he's gay . ///. )

tip button?!?!? WHERS THE TIP BUTTON??~!~?!?!@?!@?!#

/paces back and forth dramatically/

godddddddddddd all the guys i end up liking are straight.
its like how do you know yet? HUH? emotion_donotwant  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 am
Anyway happy velentines day GCD guild~
and with new valentines we introduce what i think is the coolest game ever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:53 am
Anyway, happy valentines day, GCD guild.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 am
EARTHQUAKE!
i wonder where in the country it was =o
i only felt it cause i had gotten up to let the cat out lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 am
meekstape
ROMVLVS
If I had money I would go to the bar. Instead, I plan on doing absolutely nothing. I'm going to watch New Girl and read this book that I've been putting off reading. Or find a new book, with excitement, and space battles, and explosions.

Or, barring that, I'm going to WRITE a book. The one thing I need is a notebook, because for some odd reason I feel better about writing when I'm writing in a notebook. I'm weird like that.

I really want to write using my female thief skyrim character, but I don't really know how to write as a girl. What if the story takes more than a month? Does she get cramps? Would that be sexist?
yes it would

you write a female the same way you would right any person honestly..?? just pick a character archetype for her and flesh out her personality from there i guess.

Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
If I had money I would go to the bar. Instead, I plan on doing absolutely nothing. I'm going to watch New Girl and read this book that I've been putting off reading. Or find a new book, with excitement, and space battles, and explosions.

Or, barring that, I'm going to WRITE a book. The one thing I need is a notebook, because for some odd reason I feel better about writing when I'm writing in a notebook. I'm weird like that.

I really want to write using my female thief skyrim character, but I don't really know how to write as a girl. What if the story takes more than a month? Does she get cramps? Would that be sexist?
lmao just write a female as you would yourself.

we're no different besides obvious biological differences. I can function on my period (even though I rather not)

The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS

tips 4 ritin girls (since I rp girls all the time)

write dialog and actions for a guy

replace he with she and him with her

there, ur done

or zon if you want to be a super special snowflake

Because our actions and reactions are dictated by our experiences and views I really don't think that I should were a female character the same I would as a male.

For example, if I were to write a story as a soldier, he would be completely different then if I were to write a story as a student, even if they were to have the same relative intelligence. For one, the soldier would be more definite, living in a world where the exactness of orders and actions saved lives. And the student would live in a world of possibilities, unsure of whether something was right or wrong because he would be taught to question the world.

If two men could be such polar opposites, then how could not a man and a woman be different? For one thing, most male insecurities essentially boil down to their p***s, whether consciously or unconsciously. Woman definitely do not have p***s's for their insecurities to be about, amongst other things.
----
@ Ichi: I don't write anything as I would myself.
@Meek: Ehh, that's not at all how I go about doing things. I figure out how I wanttheir personality to be, from there I figure out their family life as a child, what their aspirations were, etc...  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 am
ROMVLVS

If two men could be such polar opposites, then how could not a man and a woman be different?

Because like meeks said, the difference between a solider and a student is a difference in personality and archetype. Have you ever seen a female solider? They act just like the guys, living in a world where the exactness of orders and actions saved lives. Same with female students.

The only reason women would ever be written extremely different than men would be in a period piece, but since you said you were going to write it about your skyrim character that point becomes moot.

Since...believe it or not there's absolutely no gender discrimination in Skyrim.

At all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 am
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS

If two men could be such polar opposites, then how could not a man and a woman be different?

Because like meeks said, the difference between a solider and a student is a difference in personality and archetype. Have you ever seen a female solider? They act just like the guys, living in a world where the exactness of orders and actions saved lives. Same with female students.

The only reason women would ever be written extremely different than men would be in a period piece, but since you said you were going to write it about your skyrim character that point becomes moot.

Since...believe it or not there's absolutely no gender discrimination in Skyrim.

At all.

No, you misunderstand. It wasn't going to be about skyrim, I was just going to use the character. Because I like the character, but would make my own world.

And I've met quite a few female soldiers, and they're not the same as men. For one, a lot of male marines tend to be showy, where as female marines tend to just be extremely confident. Male marines are more relaxed than female marines, who tend to be rigid. Female marines don't really 'shoot the breeze' or worry about 'scuttlebutt' because they would be mocked about certain things. A very real difficulty in the military for women is being taken seriously by their often sexist peers as for the past 5,000 years of our history, military has been a men's only career.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 am
ROMVLVS
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS

At all.

No, you misunderstand. It wasn't going to be about skyrim, I was just going to use the character. Because I like the character, but would make my own world.

And I've met quite a few female soldiers, and they're not the same as men. For one, a lot of male marines tend to be showy, where as female marines tend to just be extremely confident. Male marines are more relaxed than female marines, who tend to be rigid. Female marines don't really 'shoot the breeze' or worry about 'scuttlebutt' because they would be mocked about certain things. A very real difficulty in the military for women is being taken seriously by their often sexist peers as for the past 5,000 years of our history, military has been a men's only career.

And here you said you didn't know anything about writing women  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 am
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS

At all.

Knowing about something and writing about it is completely different.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:39 am
ROMVLVS
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS
The Undead Suitor
ROMVLVS

At all.

Knowing about something and writing about it is completely different.

actually, no, it's the same thing. there is no difference between men and women besides the physical make up. a woman can have any type of personality just as a guy can have any type of personality. or maybe you cant get the sexist image of a woman out of your head long enough to do so?

this female character is tough as nails and will punch anyone in the mouth who looks at her wrong....except at 5:30 when she rushes home to make her man a sandwich and get him a beer. also every third week of the month she bleeds watch out!!!!

^^^ no one does this ^^^ so just write a female as you would write a male, and just change the pronouns accordingly.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games