Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 pm
{{There you go, Psy! Though Chrono Trigger wasn't made for Sega. sad And you've got one on me now, Psy. I've never heard of ToeJam & Earl before. Though it looks a little like Earthbound. I loved Earthbound on SNES!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 pm
{{ heart Earthbound. But no, it isn't quite like Earthbound. Toe Jam and Earl is it's very own thing rofl *remembers accidentally killing himself with his own rose bushes more than once* stressed And those freakin inconveniently placed hula girls scream *flips tables* }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:39 am
{{You love Earthbound, too?? It's so hard to find someone who even knows what it is, let alone has played it and likes it. It is one of my all-time favorite games. I don't like the prequel/sequel (whichever it is) quite as much, but I still play it. I thought the graphics and roads looked similar in Psy's game to Earthbound. I love all the towns you can visit in Earthbound and how you can shop in different stores!! And you have your own cell phone you can use! Clear back then, the only types of cell phones were the huge ones like Zach Morris had. My favorite part was being able to go into that HUUUGE 4-story department store in that big city and getting to shop at all those different stores.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 am
((I made Ness's favorite food bread...
if I knew then what I know now... User Image))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 am
{{Mir introduced me to Earthbound way back emotion_awesome Threed has always been my favorite part. That and talking to everyone, banging on every door, and reading every sign just to see what everything says rofl Happy Happy Village is also fun. I steal so many eggs, wait around for them to hatch into chickens, then sell them for $110 a piece. emotion_awesome By prequel/sequel do you mean Mother or Mother 3? I've never played Mother, but I do have Mother 3. I still like Earthbound better, but I thought Mother 3 was pretty good. }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:41 am
{{You've played Earthbound, too, Ayami?? biggrin

I think it was Earthbound Zero that I played, I think. It was a long time ago with an emulator and ROM on my computer, and I only played it once because it just didn't pull me in like Earthbound did. I think I've played Earthbound at least 4 times if not 5. In fact, all this talking about it is making me want to play it tonight when I go to my parents' house for peaches! XD Remember how the boxed game came with the walk through? That manual was as awesome as the game! I wish I had saved the box, too.

But the other one I played contained these alien creatures that would walk around with you. If you died, they ended up dying for you and were buried in this cemetery. I don't remember which one that is. I haven't been able to play the other one b/c when I was looking in college, I couldn't find a ROM that had a good English translation.

Happy Happy Village was fun! The music for the whole game was amazing, but it was especially cool there when everyone is blue. It's so creepy! lol!! The eggs were so much fun, but I always paid for the eggs instead of stealing them. rofl I thought the desert was a lot of fun, too, even though it was always hard at first. Threed creeped me out! LOL.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am
{{Nei has also played Earthbound, or at least she's made a reference to it before in edit me. Earthbound Zero would be Mother. It was the first game in the series. Earthbound is actually Mother 2, but they thought Mother sounded like a stupid name when they decided to sell it outside Japan. Mother 3 I only played through once because I got busy with other things. I got the English translation for it from this site. Judging from the info on the sidebar, I must have played through it back in 2008 because I had version 1.0. ninja *downloads v1.1* The music in Mother 3 is even better than Earthbound, but the game somehow seemed too short. Earthbound I've played through countless times. I name everyone something different every time I play, though I think more often than not, I've made the favorite food "beans" because for some reason, I still find that hilarious rofl "Eat some beans and scoot up to bed" rofl rofl "Ness catches a brief whiff of beans" rofl rofl I don't even know why that's so funny to me sweatdrop

But why the hell would you pay for the eggs? The worst you have to face for stealing them is fight that creepy guy behind the bushes, and he's a pansy. talk2hand I always hated the desert stare [the one between Threed and Fourside] First handful of runs through the game, I didn't even explore it much because of all the money I had to spend on wet towels because Paula got heatstroke every 5 seconds stressed Eventually when I did start exploring it more, I discovered you can sometimes find this worm thing running around that's weak as hell but gives a shitload of exp. eek I don't remember the name of it because it's such a rare find apparently.

The other desert I don't loathe as much because then you get to go inside dungeon man and have him follow you around and fight with you for a while xd }}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 am
{{Yeah, I knew that the titles were called Mother, but I like calling it Earthbound Zero b/c, like others, I don't like the title 'Mother'. lol! If so many people have played Earthbound here, I think I should start a thread in the main forum here. It'd be so much fun to talk about it with a large group of people since I've always had a hard time finding people who had even heard about it. So this is pretty cool! biggrin

Thank you so much for the link!!!!! I can't wait to try it out on my computer sometime tomorrow. I'm going to spend tonight playing Earthbound while at the parents' house since they have the Nintendo/SNES combination console. Sure I could play it on an emulator, too, but it's so much more fun playing it the original way! It brings back such good memories. My cousin and I played it for awhile by renting it through our local hardware store. lol! We had such a hard time finding anywhere to buy it since we live in such a small town and Amazon didn't exist.

I almost always have Ness choose pasta as his favorite food. lol! Imagine that in a backpack. Beans is hilarious, though! That'd be an interesting journey. wink

I paid for the eggs b/c I didn't want to steal! It's the same reason I don't kill anybody in Elder Scrolls Oblivion unless I have to. I feel bad! It's just a game, I know, but still! lol. I'm very weird like that.

I really liked the desert b/c one, I liked the music, and two, after the first run through of the game, I had Paula learn that spell that cured heatstroke. A lot cheaper that way, and then you'd just go back to the cabin and sleep when you ran out of PSI. lol!

Dungeon man was pretty cool! I was sad when he couldn't go with us anymore. And I also liked having a teddy bear with us at the beginning to take the blows, but after leaving Threed, they seemed to turn into a pile of fluff after just two attacks. I liked the stronger bear in Fourside, but it's so expensive!

The only part I really don't like in Earthbound is the permanent-night realm of Fourside. I almost die every single time no matter how leveled up I am. That part frustrates me every single freaking time.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am
((oh snap. I totally hijacked this thread))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 am
{{Oh wow! I had no idea that Earthbound was so expensive to buy now!! One girl on Amazon is trying to sell her new version for $20,000!!!!!! On Ebay, a new version goes for $2,000!! Just for the game, box and walkthrough! Even an 'acceptable' cartridge goes for $200. I knew I had a hard enough time finding one to buy when I was little, but I thought it was just because I lived in a small town. I had no idea it was because so few were made. Dang, now I'm really nervous I'll drop it, break it, and I'll never be able to buy another one again. crying }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Oh but Kai is fun and innocent. Okay, maybe not so much the innocent part, but it is all in good fun. There's a big difference between joking about something and going out and doing it. All in all though, flirting is a good tool to lighten the mood around the bar since some people tend to take themselves way too seriously.

*a look of concern crosses his face. he was often very clear about what he wanted in his life, but why he wanted them... that was a bit more difficult to clearly explain and he didn't intend to tip his hand about it yet.* Why you? Why did I cross the line between simple flirting and actually getting physical with someone? Of all the people that come through the bar, what made you special? Ya'know, the beauty of being me is that there isn't always a scheme or a grand plan for the things I do. I just do things. It's simple and I prefer it to be like that. I'm the dog that caught the car. I flirted and someone took me up on the offer. That's as deep a meaning as this has...

*he paused for a moment* That is what I want to say, but I'd be lying. You wanted honesty so you better prepare yourself for the consequences of the questions you've asked me. I am compelled on a very basic level to seek physical contact and get intimate, but I restrain myself and avoid such shallow relationships. There was a time in my life when I was impulsive and did whatever I wanted with whoever, but after waking up next to a different person so many times, I just started feeling so empty. I started trying to figure out how to get rid of that feeling and I came up with a plan.

There is something I want out of this. Something a succubus like myself has started to value much more than sex. I hinted at what that is already. Something precious that people are often far to quick to throw away on a whim.

I'm looking to have my first time. I want to develop and share bonds with someone and to have those feelings returned. Bonds of friendship. Bonds of loyalty. Bonds of love. I don't really understand it myself. I want to hold a single person's life more valuable than the whole rest of the world, even myself. To turn my back on everything and sacrifice anything if it would bring a smile to their face.

That is what I want. I don't want another lover. I to share my life with someone. I'm comfortable being on my own, but I don't want to have to be. I had a feeling about you ever since I first saw you. That you might be the one for me. I don't believe in love at first sight or anything like that, but I'm willing to take a second look. I don't know if you are what I've been searching for, but I'm willing to try and find out. You don't have to give me an answer to that right now. We can take our time and figure this out together.

*this was his end game. it was far beyond the point of playing it safe. if his feelings failed to reach her, if it wasn't what she wanted to hear, there was no going back to how things had been. after this they would either try and forge a deeper relationship or give up and move on. there weren't many options for how this was going to end and the potential to end badly was very high, but still he wanted to take this risk. to believe in the small hope blossoming in his heart.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:34 pm
-dame had come to Karrie's earlier in the afternoon after bitterly trying to get more sleep. She basically bombarded him in his own bed and told him to scoot the hell over and before he had any time to say anything in his bleary state, considering he was deep in a nap when she arrived, she had completely konked out-

-hours later, dame yawns and stretches largely without opening her eyes, pointing her toes and lifting her arms, hitting her knuckles lightly on the headboard. She slowly blinks to the seeing world again and instantly recognizes the room. dame smiles and turns over to pounce on Karrie, only to see that side of the bed empty. neutral She snuggles up in the middle of the bed for a moment, spreading out to take up as much space as possible-

-she lays like that for a while, relaxed and contemplating. Her bladder catches up with her soon enough and she hurries out of bed before she pees on herself, getting tangled in the covers on the way stressed but makes it to the bathroom before she wets her shorts-

-while in the bathroom she hears sounds coming from the kitchen and goes to investigate after she washes her hands, scrunching up her nose and grinning when she sees Karrie- whee Heya, hon. Whaaaatcha doing? emotion_awesome

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 pm
*looks over his shoulder at dame as he mixes batter* Making dinner. Hope breakfast sounds good. I'm assuming you're staying.

I get chocolate chip pancakes! mrgreen

Yes... that was Velcore's half-asleep request. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 pm
xd I agree! whee I mean... emotion_kirakira How could I turn down pancakes, Karrie? -bats her eyelashes at him and pats Velcore-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 pm
Especally with chocolate in them, right? lol

I was asleep?

Yes. Well, if you weren't, you were really close. *tests the griddle with a drop of water to see if it's hot enough* The main bar of Most Wanted isn't the place you want to sleep.

No. sweatdrop I do not.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games